02

I was a fate for you...

Taeng walked through the corridor, greeted by almost every student in the school. Not was he wanting so many friends in his life, but the dorky and kind personality, as well as his perfect out-look, attracted many boys and girls.

"Hey! Wait up man!" Yul shouted from the other side of the corridor. 
He pished away the people who was blocking his way and rushed to Taeng's side.
"morning" he smiled as he firmly jumped beside him

"morning, Yul" Taeng smiled back, his normal side.

The duo then started walking to their locker, while talking about their daily stuffs. Mostly Jessica, though.
Yul enjoyed thier  talk when the topic was about his girlfriend, but these days Taeng was always day0dreaming when they talkd about girls.

When they walked around the corner, Tiffany entered Taeng's sight. 
He stopped walking and observed the latter from head to toe. 
Tiffany wore plain white shirt and jeans, which is quite casual but the girl wore it too well, making her look y.

"Taeng, you alright?" Taeng snapped out from his daydream and focused on going to his locker, passing the gorgeous girl's back.
As he swiftly walked passed Tiffany, Taeng's heart ached. 
He saw a part of Tiffany's neck, red. 
He knew exactly how that came out and who did it to her.

One day it would be me who will make that mark - Taeng

 

 

Taeng and Yul strolled in their class, an as soon as Yul saw Jessica talking with the other girls, he run up to her and back hugge her in front of all the girls.

"hi baby" Jessica snuggle herself in Yul's strong arms and smiled at Taeng who waved at hr while walking up to the group.
"morning, Taeng"

"morning" Taeng answered as he sat himself on the cahir beside the cheeky couple

"hi, Taengoo" Taeng looked back and saw Sunny standing with a bright smile plastered on her little face.

"hi, Sunny" Taeng stood up and let Sunny sit, as what a gentleman would probably do.

"thanks" Sunny smiled and firmly sat on the now-vacant seat. She looked up from the seat towards Taeng who was smiling at Sunny.
"Taeng, are you free tonight?"

"huh? tonight...? err... why?" Taeng answered bluntly. 

"well, I thought we can go and eata dinner togethter, tonight. Appa made another branch near this school, and it's newly open" Sunny's eyes glistered as she talked. Taeng didn't minf going but the thought of 'what is this is a date' interrupted his answer.
"so?"

"err, alright" Taeng answered, scratching the back of his neck. 

"really?! Then 7;00 at the front gate of this school!" Sunny screamed and left.

'what was that? was she asking me out...?' - Taeng

 

As usual, for Taeng, he put his head on his arm and looked at the front while his eyes were looking to the person who sat by the door.
The girl, whom Taeng always keeps his eyes on during class, would be always sleeping.
The teacher never minded her sleeping since she gets good scores anyway.

Taeng smiled to himself when he saw Tiffany look up a bit and check the time but decided to sleep when she found out it was still early.
'so cute...' - Taeng

"pss, Tang!" Taeng looked side ways and saw Yul smirking
"stop grinning, byuntae" 

"what?! I am not" Taeng hissed back

"you are" he mouthed

"no I am not" Taeng mouthed back

"you are"

"no I'm not"

"you are"

"NO!" Taeng shouted, forgeting it was still class. 

The whole students looked back towarrds Taeng who had his mouh opened. 
The teacher stopped talking and glared towards Taeng

"Mr. Kim, I would assume you would llike to come to my office after school" Taeng stuttered, thinking it was unfair it was only him who got bastard and tried to complain but the teaher soon bagan to talk again, leaving Taeng with his mouth half opened. 
He sighed and without thinking his eyes traveled to the girl at the front who was looking at him.

 

 

==

 

Taeng was alking through the empty corridor, with no students in sight. 

He was given to do a pile of paper work for only shouting in class for once.
'that is so unfair! I'm gonna kill Yul for that' - Taeng

When he came back to class it was laready 6:30.
'! Sunny!!!' - Taeng

He run to his desk, grabbed his belongings which was scattered on the desk, and run back out. 
But before he was safely put of the dark classroom, he bumped into a desk by the door. The desk made a large noise as I collapsed onto the ground, smashing every bits of the student's belongings which was secured inside. 

'aish...' - Taeng

as much as he wanted to ignore the mess he did, he remembered the owner of this desk, Hwang Tiffany. 

Taeng dropped his waist down and started collecting all the books and pens which was now messed on the floor. 

He was finishing te mess and was fixing the desk so he could tick all her things in, but suddenly a old kind of paper fell from one of her notebook. 

The curiosity inside the boy didn't stop him from reading the words scribbled on it. 

'LIAR!!! JUST BE A AND ME!"

I gazed at the word mindlessly. I had no clue what this paper meant but the style of the words told me exactly who wrote it. 

Josh

'a ...?'-Taeng

suddenly my phone rang. 

"yoboseyo?" I answered bluntly

"yah! Taengoo!! Your late" a girl's scream boosted out of my phone. 

I glanced towards the clock attatched above the teacher's desk and noticed it had already passed the time I had promised. 

I quickly apologized and hung off, run out of the class, leaving all her books securely in the desk but holding tightly onto the piece of paper I just found 

==

 

"oppa, your late" Sunny pouted her cheeks when I appeared in front of her with heavy breath. 

"mihanae, I was stick in that teacher's room until just now" I smiled apologetically and tried to calm the girls temper. Gradually she forgave me and a bright smile appeared in her face. 

"arraseo, but don't be late next time" she said happily. The word 'next time' struck my head. Was I meant to take her out? 

"next time?" I mumbled. Sunny looked at me slightly but acted as if she didn't hear it. 

That's when I realized she might be in love with me. 

I regreted accepting her offer. This was nothing but a date. 

I stopped walking and stared at the small back of Sunny. She noticed I wasn't walking besisd her and looked back. 

"Sunny-ah, I don't want to break your mood if possible, but... I can't go on a date with you" I lowered my head ready for the pubishmebt. 

"Taengoo, your joking right?" Sunny approached me slowly. 

"no, I'm true here. I dont want to go out with you if I'm sure I need to dump you afterwards"

"you mean you love somebody?" her voice was shaking

"uhn" I nodded

"can you just leave then?" I was shocked to hear such an answer from the latter but I was worth receiving those words. 

Wothout any farewell words, I turned around and rub off from her sight. 

'sorry Sunny, if only I knew what you meant earlier... I don't want to go out with anybody except for my dearest Tiffany'- Taeng

••••••

hi,readers! 

Just if you realized, I changed the title cause there weren't much people who was attracted to the story with the title, "The Sun and The Snow". The story line doestn change so no need to worry!!

anyways, Sunny's little crash ended so easily... Sorry for Suntae shoppers. I don't ship them :p

and a new step to Taeny. 

A paper about Tiffany and Josh. 

Keep watching this story out!!