Her Decision

A Servant to a Princess

 

Important note after you read

 

 

 

Amber pov

 

 

“I really want to know how Amber will fight with better competition, since she won that lousy Leeteuk. What you say?”

 

Say no! The only reason I won was because of you!!!!!!”

 

“Alright.”

 

What are you doing Princess! I am going to die!

 

“When?”

 

“Hmm… tomorrow when the sun is at its highest.”

 

“ok.”

 

“I bit you a good night then.’’

 

Holy sh!t  I am going to die!!!!

 

I watch Krystal as her fist slowly started opening.

 

“Krystal what are you going to do, Hyuna has one of the all time champion vampire. Amber going to get smash to pieces.”

 

Sulli you are not helping!!!!!

 

“I know i-i- couldn’t back down. You see how she humiliates me in front of everyone.”

 

“What about Amber?”

 

She looks at me. I hold my breath. She walks away while saying.

 

“If she gets killed, ill replace her.”

 

I felt a stab in my heart. I thought she care about me. I could feel tears threatening to come. Sulli looks at me then goes after Krystal. I put my head down so no one see’s we crying.

 

“Hey it’s alright.” Victoria pats my head.

 

“How is everything alright Vic, Krystal doesn’t care about me. What’s the point in fighting if I ll be thrown like a piece of trash.”

 

“Trust me Amber, I knew the princess my whole life, this is the first time she gets mad over slave before. She cares for you.”

 

“I don’t think so Vic.”

 

“Hey you two slaves Stop fooling around and hand this blood to are guest!!!!”

 

For the rest of the party, the princess was nowhere in sight. I was all alone since Sulli took Victoria away. After I finish clean up with the other slaves. I walk around the castle to get some fresh air. I came to a garden and I lie down on the grass, look up at the stars.

 

“dad I feel more alone than anything else. I don’t know what to do, should I run away? Heck ill get eaten way before I reach the gates. Tell me what I need to do dad.”

 

The wind started to pick up. I bend my knees to my chest and hug myself to get warm. I know what I am going to do.

 

Hey guys, I give you a little short chapter. Don’t worry!!! I am writing the next one now. It just felt right to end it here. I hope you enjoy, the next chapter will be up in an hour because it usually takes that long for me to write and edit. Stay tune.