Trainning

A Servant to a Princess

Amber pov

 

IT has been 3 days of training. I am tried and worn out. During those 3 days I have been ignoring Krystal. Just the thought of her being my mother is kind of creepy. Especially when I don’t see her as that. Its so frustrating, I want to see her but every time she smiles at me or tries to hug me I have to walk away.  It breaks my heart every time I see her sad face. I don’t know what to do.

 

*smack

 

“ouch.”

 

“come on amber  pay attention!”

 

“yes Lord.”

 

Come on amber focus.

 

“alright I am going to attack you again be ready.”

 

*nods

 

Lord comes and starts attacking me. He was in front now in the back then the side. He is moving to face for me to keep up with him.

 

*smack

 

he smacks me right in the face and I go down.

 

The lord stops and just sign.

 

“Amber what is the matter?”

 

“ it’s the princess. I cant get her out of my mind.”

 

“hmmm, you love her amber?”

 

“yes but it is wrong she is my mom.”

 

“Amber, she may be the reincarnation of Drakon wife but she is not your mother in this time.”

 

“but-“

“Listen Amber, you love her. That is all that matters, if you cant gasp on that you never be able to defeat me or even worse my brother.”

 

“…….”

 

“I know you are under a lot of pressure it is best you stay away from Krystal any ways. She is safer that way, alright.”

 

“I have been trying to ignore her, its just hard.”

 

“be strong.”

 

“are you sure she knows about me.”

 

“what do you mean amber?”

 

“about me being half dragon “

 

“The princess does not know of you only Drakon wife.”

 

“but – how……”

 

“drakon wife will take over Krystal body the night you fight Lord Victor. Once my brother finds out who Krystal is he will kill her or even something worse, and not only that Krystal wont be Krystal if you are defeated.

 

So you see my point amber you need to defeat him. Now come on lets do this again.”

 

“alright lets do this.”

 

Author pov

 

All the Lords fought Amber and every time they did Amber got stronger and stronger.

 

They fought in the very same spot Lord Victor and Drakon did. Hoping to trigger the memory of Drakon for Amber to see of her father mistakes. They fought for hours until the Lords were satisfy.

 

“Amber you are ready. Its going to be a long battle so sleep well and if I was you say goodbye to Krystal because this could be the last time you will ever see her.”

 

“What?”

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

The lords and Amber turn around only to be shock of what they see.

 

Hey guys sorry for the short update. This story is coming to an end maybe two more chapters. Ill try to update.