Stay with me -Ne-yo fr Peedi Crakk baekyeol

drabbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCfSJjnD4H8

 

Chanyeol stood there staring at the short male with eyeliner walking away. He felt sick, his hand suddenly clamy he didn't want the short male to leave but what is he meant to do?

 

They first met at the studio Chanyeol worked as a DJ making beats and everything the other sang and oh. His voice was undeniably perfect.

Later on Chanyeol found out his name, Byun Baekhyun he was going to be "The next big thing" his boss said, he said that about every new fresh face he saw but this time. Chanyeol had a feeling his boss was right.

Chanyeol frist spoke to Baekhyun on a Thursday after work, he was about to leave using the elevator before he heard someone call out 'hold the door!' he did then he seen Baekhyun walking towards him.

All his feelings came all at once, the room felt like it was spinning. His head ached, the scent of Baekhyun was addictive and his smile was breath taking. Baekhyun lightly touched Chanyeol's head tip toeing seeing Chanyeol towered over him, worrying the giant was going to faint or something.

The doors dinged as the opened. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled before walking away.

"WAIT!" Chanyeol suddenly out of his daze running up towards Baekhyun.

"Sta- I meant go on a date with me?" He asked, his brain and mind was not working together, Chanyeol froze he didn't know what was happening when suddenly he felt lips on his right cheek

"I'd love to"