OneShot (of Vodka) Part 4

OneShot (of Hyunmin) and other drinks!

 

 

“Girls, let me introduce a friend. This is Nico, a surfer from Germany. Nico these are my friends, Elsa, Mhel, Michy, Jell, Ela and Mazzy”. Soo Hyun introduced some of the GForce members to Nico.

 

The girls can’t believe who was in front of their eyes… the hottest man alive. They froze and their jaws dropped open.

 

“Hello Ladies, nice to meet you." Nico smiled widely showing his pearly white teeth. "You’re all very beautiful, please take care of me."

 

***Author’s quote: “Huh, I can take care of you anytime!!”*** 

 

"You can close your mouth now and stop drooling girls," Soo Hyun laughed and shook his head at the facial reactions of his friends.

 

"And I thought it was hot outside!" Jell said out loud, while fanning herself with her hand.

 

Nico smiled at her and Jell fainted. Mhel laughed and said “There goes Speedy Jell, hello floor."

 

"Hi Nico!, nice to meet you!” Elsa greeted politely but her eyes, carefully checking him out, not missing anything.

 

Michy dropped out an ice cube in front of him and said “Now that we've broken the ice, my name is Michy." She shook his hand.…. 

 

30 seconds later...

 

“Hi Michy, can I get my hand back?”

 

Michy refused to let go but at the end she released his hand. “I will never wash my hand again” Michy thought.

 

"Nico, hello… I’m Mazzy.” She winked at him. “Do we know each other?”

 

“I don’t think so” Nico replied.

 

“Are you sure? You look like my next boyfriend." Mazzy winked again… and again.

 

"Hola Nico, I’m Ela… ven acá que te cuido lo que quieras” Ela mumbled.

 

"What?” He asked.

 

"Nada!.... Ricura!”. Ela replied back.

 

Nico felt uncomfortable with the attention and Soo Hyun getting embarrassed of his friends shameless flirting.

 

“Hey GFs please behave, you’re scaring our new friend.” Mhel scolded the girls. “You’re a surfer right Nico?… I've never met a surfer before… it's not scary riding those big waves?

 

"The mist… the salt… the rush… the sound ripping through the wave gets me aroused, keeps me alive. When you are out there, the feeling is hard to explain. Oh, I love surfing… it’s my life. I could not think of anything else that would make me happy."

 

All the girls melted and continued to shamelessly ogling Nico. The Hot boy was sweating from the girls’ extreme interest shown to him. He wanted to run away from them.

 

“These girls are too much. I feel being undressed by their flirtatious staring." He thought.

 

"So Nico, are you here on vacation? Elsa tried to make Nico feel at ease. 

 

“I’m here to see my girl for few days. And you? Are you girls from here?”

 

"No. We are from different parts of the world. We transported ourselves here when we heard that there's a very good looking drop dead gorgeous man and very much available at Soo Hyun's birthday party." Elsa now using flirting words to get Nico's attention.

 

Mhel saw that Elsa is making her move so she quickly moved closer to Nico and said in her y husky voice while caressing his left upper arm “Do you have a girlfriend? I hope you're not taken."

 

Nico started to sweat from the aggressive approach of these y, beautiful and ultra-modern women standing in front of him and one still lying on the floor unconscious, totally forgotten. Each one doing their own body contortion to get his attention and it was making him very dizzy. 

 

"Actually your friend Somin had me at hello. When we met she gave me the sweetest and innocent smile. As soon as she said hello my whole being was shaken. Now, I'm here to hopefully bring back home my princess to Germany and meet my parents."

 

The faces of the girls can't be described and turned green with envy. Speedy Jell still on the floor.

 

Politely Nico said, "Now if you excuse me, I have to find my princess. It's my pleasure to have met all of you." He walked away from the girls, almost running. He looked for Somin but couldn’t find her.

 

*****

At the garden, after few minutes of silence...

 

“Hyun Joong, I better go.  I know how you feel (and it's killing me… why do I want to hug you so badly?) Please…” She took his hand.  "Let's be friends instead, okay? I told you before that it's impossible for me to remain friends with you, but now after seeing you, I changed my mind. I would love to be your friend." Somin smiled and squeezed his hands lightly.

 

He suddenly stood up and walked few steps away from Somin, facing the waterfall and man made pond. He was quiet for a while staring at nowhere. He felt tightness on his chest. He swallowed hard and then turned to face Somin again, who was sadly watching him. He took her hands and pulled her up. He caressed the right side of her face lightly with his fingers and said in a soft husky voice, "Somin, I love you. I was wrong for letting you go. I feel like a jerk right now for hurting you. Hearing you now, asking me to be your friend is killing me like hell. It must have been hell for you too when I asked you the same thing six months ago. I'm sorry babe.  I made a decision without asking your opinion or explained to you why I did what did. I was callous, selfish, a jerk, a no good SOB. I made you cry... I'm sorry!

 

Somin remained quiet, just stared at Hyun Joong, not saying anything. She's silently telling herself not to believe him and that she's happy without him. But when Hyun Joong was caressing her face, a warm tingling sensation flushed through her body and did not want him to stop.

 

He put his hands on her shoulders, gazing at Somin's eyes… “I’m going to fight for your love… I’m not going to lose you again! Being just a friend is not an option."

 

Somin was in shock. She never heard him say those words to her before. “He really has changed…but...no way! I have to remain strong! Don't listen to him Somin" she's yelling at herself without saying a word.

 

He hugged her tightly and whispered “Listen to me carefully baby, I’m the only guy you like and will ever love… You may think you have moved on, but I can still feel how you heart beats fast for me and you cannot deny that. Listen to my heart and your heart beating fast and loud. Can you hear them? ..... I will be here and will not stop waiting for the day to come when you realize you never stopped loving me."

 

"Yah!!... what are you talking about? Who do you think… you are a …..”

 

He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her. A very warm, sweet soft long kiss. He broke the kiss, looked at her and said “I Love you. And remember, listen to your heart." He smiled and left. 

 

Somin still shocked and knees weak, could feel that all the love he has for her was on the kiss he just gave her… it was the perfect kiss.

 

On his way back, HyunJoong saw Nico and went to him. “Hey Point Break!! You and I need to talk!"

 

Nico gave him a glare dare stare “Sure, Mr. Ex- Boyfriend."

 

"What the__. I am not her ex-boyfriend! " Hyun Joong yelled.

 

"Uh-hmm, yeah right! If you say so." Nico responded and smirked.

 

The two men went to a corner table and sat on the vacant chairs.

 

***Author’s Quote: “Double doses of hotness… no women can survive seeing two super-hot boys together”***

 

“You want to talk?... I can't wait to hear what you want to say." Nico said sitting with arms crossed. 

 

Hyun Joonh smirked at him "Stay away from Somin… I can read your intentions."

 

"Really?... If you can read it… tell me… what are my intentions?"

 

"You like her… but you don’t love her… you just want to have fun… you don’t want anything serious with her… Am I wrong?”… “I don’t think you’re a bad person… but she deserves someone better… someone who she can count on."

 

"And that person is you?... Please don’t make laugh." Nico sarcastically smiled. “Listen to me pretty boy; months ago I was taking care of a broken hearted girl, she was crying for a stupid man who never took care of her. Now you got the nerve to tell me I’m not good for her?"...

 

“Yes I was that stupid man who learned from his mistakes. Now I will try my best to give her the happiness she deserves and whether you like it or not, she's with me, she's mine … and you know it well."

 

“Haaa… you’re funny. Maybe she still has feelings for you… but she doesn’t want you back. And let me ask you something… who says she wants a serious relationship… maybe all she wants is to have fun… kiss a guy just because she wants it … not because of love…"

 

"What the hell are you talking… she’s not that kind of girl, !"

 

"Well… let’s find out… I’m going to ask her to go with me to Waikiki… maybe a little time with me will freshen her up."

 

Hyun Joong punched Nico’s face. Nico fell on the floor.

 

Hyun Joong grabbed Nico’s shirt and said “Don’t you dare talk about her like that… you won’t play with her… you won’t even get near her… do you hear me piece of ? Or you want another punch to wake up your dirty and confused brain."

 

“hahaha hahaha hahahaha”. Nico laughed.

 

"What the is wrong with you?.. Why are you laughing?" Hyun Joong yelled. 

 

"You really love her, don't you?"

 

 “Huh?” Hyun Joong looked confused.

 

After few minutes of staring at Hyun Joong, Nico said “Now I can see you do love her.” He took a deep breath and continued “Truthfully, I really care about her. I’m always missing her, thinking about her, I want to make her happy, make her laugh… I love her too, you know.… I will fight for her… for her love!"

 

They stared at each other for awhile then Nico said with a big foolish smile on his face. “Now, before I forget, it's my turn to return to you the courtesy."

 

Nico punched Hyun Joong’s face. Hyun Joong struck back with a punch in Nico’s stomach… grabbed his neck and threw him off to the floor… again.

 

“Stop!!!” – Someone said. “This is a party, please show some respect for the host." The person who said those words was Elsa.

 

“What’s the point in fighting?...  You both are acting like children… Somin will be very disappointed if she sees you behaving this."

 

Hyun Joong was embarrassed. "Elsa is right!."

 

Nico smiled at her and said “I agree… I apologize for my behavior."

 

“I am sorry…”. Hyun Joong bowed his head then looked at Nico.

 

“We will fix this later…”

 

“Why later?… I have a proposition for you guys”. Elsa said… she had a naughty thought in her mind.

 

Both boys looked at her with curiosity.

 

Elsa continued “We, the girls, are Somin's best friends. She listens to us and always comes for advice. Show us, the GForce, that's what we named ourselves if you are interested to know, who of the two of you is the man for her."

 

"What?"  Both men said loud at the same time.

 

"As I already told you, Somin seeks our opinion on everything. I mean everything, do you hear me? And most of the time, she listens to our advices. Obviously, none of you could claim to be her official boyfriend yet. So, why don't you two convince us, the GForce on  who is the right man for our dear friend and sister?"

 

Elsa looked at the gorgeous, easy on the eyes men, who are waiting anxiously to the rest of her suggestion.

 

"Hmmm, it looks like you are interested. Alright boys...after the party, we will let you know where to go and what to do. I do hope you're ready."  Elsa smiled mischievously while thinking the task she has in mind for these two desperate men. "I better tell the girls and I think we will enjoy it more than Somin. It's going to be a looong and entertaining night for the GFs. Hahahaha."

 

HJ and Nico watched Elsa walked back inside the party laughing and exaggeratedly swaying her hips. Both men looked at each other and shook their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

----------

Hello Gfs!!!!

What do you think Elsa is planning to do?--- y mind alert?

Thanks for your support and comments.

XoXo

   -  The Dynamic Duo