OneShot (of Pisco) Part 2

OneShot (of Hyunmin) and other drinks!

 

Six months passed... 

 

Hyun Joong while walking on the beach, his eyes were grasped by the incredible beauty of the golden sunset. He smiled and inhaled deeply letting the sea breeze embraced his body.

 

"Ahh, look at that beauty, it's amazing to look at. Each sunset is always different from the other one. Simply beautiful."

 

He stood there for a while till the sun disappeared, enjoying the feeling of peacefulness and the incredible relaxing sound of the waves. He closed his eyes when he suddenly heard a laugh...he turned his head where the voice came from.

 

"I know that laugh. There's only one person, I know who has that distinctive laugh!" He turned left and right...then left again... and he finally saw the woman he was looking for, wearing a white flowing ankle length summer dress. Her long hair seems to be floating in the air when she turned around to wait for the guy who was running towards her. With her beautiful face, bright and gleaming with happiness; she beckoned him to hurry up.

 

"Somin-ah?" Hyun Joong ran towards her to get a closer look. "Yes it's her!"  How could I not  recognize that enchanting smile and beautiful face. "Somiiiin..." he stopped and frowned...blinked his eyes several times. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

 

Somin ran back towards the unknown man, and wrapped her arms around his nape and gave him a long kiss. After the kiss, he lifted her up and whirl her around laughing.

 

"Somin NO!" Hyun Joong yelled. "What are you doing? Who is this man?". His voice was so loud that it sounded like a thunder. He was increasingly upset.

 

She turned her head and slowly faced him, smiling sweetly with a glint in her yes. "He is my man. Who do you think he is Hyun Joong huh?".

 

"But you are mine! You cannot love another man but me!" he angrily told her.

 

"Hahaha...Hyun Joong, you must be dreaming. I am no longer your woman. You can't call me yours; you let me go a long time ago, remember? Hahaha"... Somin pulled the man and they ran laughing, away from him... holding hands.

 

"Somiiiiiin, Somiiiin, Somiiin comeback!... NO!" - Hyun Joong sat up from the bed sweating, his heart racing. He placed both palms on his chest. He was breathing fast and loud through his mouth. He got up from the bed and walked back and forth inside the bedroom. "Thank God it was just a dream... it was just a dream... a dream... hahaha". Then he let his body drop down on the floor, at the foot of his bed, and cried. "Somin, where are you? Please wait for me. Don't fall in love with another man". Ahhhhhhhh...he beat his chest several times, trying to let out the pain he had been keeping inside his heart.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong has been burying himself in work every single day for the past six months since he broke up with Somin. He was in and out of South Korea for his fan meetings and album promotions. When back in SK, he's busy mostly writing new songs, recording an album, doing promotional activities for Lotte, magazine interviews, photo shoots, and, etc. He worked late and sometimes till midnight. Even when exhausted, sleep became difficult to achieve and dark circles around his eyes was getting worse. Every night, or upon waking up in the morning, he finds himself staring at the picture he keeps at his bedside. "I love you and I miss you so much Somin". Like a prayer, he says these words every night to the woman in the picture. His mind, when not busy was always occupied by a beautiful face, the most important person in his life, and he let her go. He was very happy with the direction of his career but feeling empty and crying inside.

 

Somin, on the other hand, traveled around the world after her break up with Hyun Joong; to keep her distance away from him as much as possible. For her not to see Hyun Joong's face, she kept away from reading South Korean newspapers, Asian magazines and watching TV.  She surrounded herself with friends of various nationalities and calls them her wacky GForce friends; wild, funny and very entertaining. She made sure to introduce them to her close friends from South Korea and one of them was Kim Soo Hyun, a friend from childhood.

 

*******

 

“Somin, tomorrow you are attending Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday party right? Are you planning to go alone or you want me to accompany you?" Serene asked, praying that Somin would say no.

 

Somin stopped the threadmill and stepped off. She was on it for an hour and was sweating profusely. She wiped her face and neck with her towel and drank water from her water bottle.  


 

"Huh! That was a good one. I can go for another hour”, Somin said while doing her post-exercise stretches.

 

"Hey, don't kill yourself. You look good; you have a beautiful slim body. I don't know why you have to exercise every day when you don't have to. You hardly eat." Serene said. 

 

Somin smiled and did not reply to her friend's comment. She met her at the Gym a year ago, they became close friends and now Serene is one of the members of the GForce. When back in Seoul, she calls her to let her know that she's in town. They sometimes go for a light lunch after work-out or meet up for dinner at different trendy restaurants.

 

"Yah!... are you going to go to the party alone, or you want me to go with you?” Serene repeated her question.

 

"I know you are a very busy socialite; your hands are full but thank you...you don't have to go with me. I’m bringing a date to the party.  Don’t forget, I’m a man magnet! hahaha."

 

“I like seeing you laughing again". Serene smiled and was happy to notice her friend's upbeat demeanor. "Who is the lucky date?”

 

Somin's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Correction my friend, I think I'm the one who is lucky to be his date".

 

Serene stopped stretching. "What do you mean? Common now, tell me!"

 

"Two words for you my love, Greek God."

 

"What??... You better introduce me to this guy. I want to see how a Greek god looks like... Are you two dating?"

 

Somin shook her head. "No, no... he is just a friend. He came to visit me and wanted to see our country after I talked so much about it. He'll be here for five days, and then Hawaii is his next stop." 

 

“Oh, was he the one you met in Waikiki a couple of months ago? You told me about him, I think."

 

“Yes! He is the one. You have to meet him; he's a sweetie and you're going to like him. He has a good personality and fun to be with.  He’s from Germany, by the way." 

 

“Hmmm... a Greek god with pleasant personality and fun to be with. Are you sure he is real?". Serene said teasingly. "What's his name?"   


 

“His name is Nicolaus Otto. I call him Nico."


“He's German huh! Does he speak Korean?”. Serene asked.

 

"He speaks fluent English, and I do too.  There's no problem there." Somin laughed.

 

After stretching, Somin left the gym to get ready for the party. 

 

******

 

At Kim Soo Hyun's party... 

 

(Every Korean celebrities you dreamed about were invited and came). 

 

Hyun Joong also came.  Kim Soo Hyun and him are under the same management company. After several meetings, they became good friends. Kim Soo Hyun invited him personally and would not accept no for an answer. He remembered him saying, "Common bro, please don't say no. It's my birthday, and I will take it as an insult if you don't come. You are like a brother to me. You have to be there."

 

"Hey my man, happy birthday!" Hyun Joong greeted Kim Soo Hyun happily.

 

"Hyun Joong, the most popular Hallyu star, you came. Thank you for coming. How are you?” Kim Soo Hyun gave Hyun Joong a quick man hug.

 

"Oh I'm okay. Same old me."

 

Soo Hyun was about to ask Hyun Joong something when someone caught his eye. He smiled widely when he recognized the woman at the door.

 

HyunJoong turned around to see what caught Soo Hyun's attention. Then (bump - bump) he could hear his heart beating fast as soon as his eyes landed on the person. It was Somin. She looked beautiful and elegant in her body-hugging mini dress and a super simple chic slicked-back hair ponytail.

 

(bump bump) He knows this woman. 

(bump bump) His heart starts to beat a little bit faster.

(bump bump) He wants to hug her. 

(bump bump) He wants to tell her “I miss you”. 

(bump bump) He wants to kiss her. 

(bump bump) While staring at her he suddenly said, "I LOVE HER”   

(bump bump bump bump) She's smiling, she’s amazingly beautiful… and... she looks very happy…

 

Somin was surprised when she walked in. She did not expect a big party. Soo Hyun had told her there would only be a few of his close friends and immediate family. He is her childhood friend and like a big brother to her; she could not refuse. She came back to Seoul just for this; to attend his birthday celebration. If she knew, she would not have come in fear of bumping into Hyun Joong. She was about to turn around when she heard her name called by one of the guests.

 

Hyun Joong couldn't take his eyes off Somin. The woman in the picture at his bedside table was in the same room with him. He had been dreaming for this day to come and it did.

 

Somin, while talking to the guest, her eyes was busy searching for the birthday boy. Then their eyes met... she froze... She took a deep breath, silently counted one to ten, and then forced herself to smile at Hyun Joong.

 

(bump bump bump) It felt like he is going to die. Her smile, her eyes, her lips… how he missed her… 


She walked towards him and Soo Hyun… 

 

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump (heart attack?) 

 


"Soo Hyun!… happy birthday my friend!” Somin smiled sweetly to the birthday celebrant. She was about to give him a warm hug when...

 

Hyun Joong jumped first to hug her… very tightly that she couldn't breathe. 


“HyunJoong!... Hey... STOP… I can’t breathe." Somin finally said and pushed him lightly. 

 

He released her from his arms, looked at her intently and said, "I missed you so much." He held on to her hands tightly.

 

Somin was startled when Hyun Joong said he missed her. "Huh? He missed me? Why?". Her heart started pounding. Her face flushed hotly, avoiding his intense gaze.

 

Kim Soo Hyun, was happy watching the two friends who are dear to his heart. Finally, after several attempts, he had them in the same room. His plan worked, and couldn't wait, what's going to happen next.

 

"Somin babe, aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?". A man with a deep voice said. He was standing right behind Somin, holding a drink…

 

----------------------------------

Hello gorgeous Gfs. the Dynamic Duo is here with chap 2. Please enjoy the drink!! lol!!

Thanks for all your comments and support!!

We love u all!!