OneShot (of the Strongest Liquor ever made) Part 3

OneShot (of Hyunmin) and other drinks!

 

"Somin babe, are you going to introduce me to your friends?" A man with a deep voice said. He was standing behind Somin, holding a drink...

 

Somin felt uncomfortable and nervous of the unexpected meeting and standing close to Hyun Joong. She did not know what to say to him and was relieved of the interruption. She gladly turned and reached for the hand of a very good looking, hot and gorgeous man standing behind her. The man looked exactly like a model you see in a magazine cover with blue eyes and golden tanned skin.

 


“Let me introduce to you, my friend Nico. He is from Germany and is here on vacation."

 

 

Nico put his arm around Somin's waist and shook HJ and KSH's hand. "Hello, glad to meet you Hyun Joong, Soo Hyun." He smiled showing a perfect set of white teeth.

 

 

HJ's face turned red and his nose started to flare upon seeing Nico's arm around Somin's waist. He wanted to pull Somin away from Nico and punch his face. The unforgettable nightmare flashed in his mind and he suddenly felt weak on his knees.


 

 

“NO!... She's mine!" Hyun joong said to himself.

 

 

“Glad that you could come to my party Nico”. Are you having a great time here in Seoul?" Soo Hyun asked. His eyes were on Hyun Joong watching his reaction carefully.

 

 

“Yes I am. You have a beautiful country and the people are amazing. I would definitely come back here again." He smiled widely. "Oh, I have to say, Somin is the best tour guide. I’m very lucky." He winked at Somin and kissed her forehead. 

 

 

*** Author’s quote: Ok, can you imagine a volcano just ready to explode? Yes… that's how HJ looks right now…. Scary!! *** 

 


“I’m sorry, I forgot your name” Hyun Joong said. "What is it again?" (What happened to "nice meeting you too" huh HJ?)

 

 

“Nicalous Otto. Please call me Nico."

 

 

“Nico… right!. So, What brought you here in Korea?".... “And when are you leaving?” HJ wanted to say the last part loudly but kept it to himself instead. He was fuming.

 


“Somin”-  Nico answered. 

 


“Somin? What do you mean?" Hyun Joong asked loudly (He gave one of his famous glare dare stare at Nico) 

 

 

"Uh-oh, this is not good." Soo Hyun thought.

 


“Yes, I missed her terribly. I wanted to see her so much, so I came!" 

 

 

Somin smiled. "Isn't he sweet?” She hooked her right arm on Nico's  arm.

 


“May I ask how you two met?” Soo Hyun asked Nico, his eyes on Hyun Joong again. He is amused of what he is seeing.

 

 

 “We met in Waikiki. I was there on vacation a few months ago and was very lucky to have met her. We hang out everyday from the moment we met. I found that we have the same interest: listening to the same type of music, going to jazz clubs, eating gourmet food and now surfing. That was my best vacation ever, thanks to this amazing woman here." He touched Somin's hair affectionately.

 

 

Hyun Joong's mouth twitched. He was ready to kill someone in seconds.

 

 

Soo Hyun wanted to laugh really loud. He was enjoying this moment.

 

 

"Surfing? When did that happen? She doesn't know how to surf!”. Hyun Joong said.

 

 

"Ah, you are wrong, she is a strong swimmer. I’m a runway model and also a professional surfer. I taught her how to surf. She is brave and a quick learner, so it was a piece of cake for me to teach her."

 

 

Hyun Joong's was breathing fast and chest ready to burst from jealousy. He was imagining Nico and Somin on top of their surf boards, laughing and having a good time. Nico's arms wrapped around Somin’s wet body were too much for him to handle at that moment.

 

 

"By the way, have you guys seen Somin in bikini?”. Nico continued to boast about Somin. Oblivious Hyun Joong's death stare thrown at him. "She's hot man, whew! I felt sorry for the women on honeymoon with their husbands because their eyes never left Somin’s body. The women were envious of her classic beauty and men were admiring her beautiful body. I was so proud and felt lucky to be seen with her."

 

 

Somin's face turned red. "Tsk, Nico stop. You are embarrassing me."

 

 

“Surf?...Really?... Men staring at her body?”. Kim Soo Hyun surprised of what he heard. Somin to him as he remembered well, was always a shy and a bit old-fashioned girl. "Did you hear that Hyun Joong?"

 

 

Hyun Joong did not respond. He was too angry to speak and felt like choking.

 


"Yes, surf and a killer body". Nico said quickly and proudly. 

 

 

Finally Hyun Joong calmed down. He smiled at Somin and said...“So you learned how to surf… great." Hyun Joong gave her a bright smile. He's happy and very proud of her but at the same time sweating, thinking of Somin in skimpy bikini. "Damn those men" he thought. “Wait, did he also say he is a runway model?.”

 

 

Hyun Joong out of jealous curiosity asked Nico. "What type of runway modeling do you usually do?"

 

 

"I do sports and underwear modeling."

 

 

"What the fffff_? Underwear! Is the reason Somin like him because of his body?” Hyun Joong thought. He looked at Nico's flat stomach.

 

 

Somin was surprised and confused of Hyun Joong's reaction. She couldn't take her eyes off him. "Wake up Somin, you have moved on!" she said to herself. She blinked for several times and shook her head. 

 

 

“Well, we have to go and mingle. See you guys later, okay?" Somin said to break her discomfort. She and Nico were about to leave when Hyun Joong touched her arm and said... 

 

 

“Somin ah, can I talk to you for a moment… alone please."

 

 

“Go ahead and talk. Take your time. I’ll introduce Nico to my friends. We'll be right back and don’t miss us." Soo Hyun pulled Nico away from Somin. The two went to a table where good-looking girls were seated. 

 


Hyun Joong led Somin out to the garden. 

 

 

They found a bench for them to sit on.

 

 

After few minutes of awkward silence he finally said, "I've been calling you but all I got was your voice mail. Then later, you changed your number."

 

 

"Were you surprised? I told you it's impossible for us to be friends”. Somin said, not looking at Hyun Joong.

 

 

"I understand. I hurt you... badly". He said sadly. He did not know what to say next while his eyes never left Somin's face... Finally he had the courage to ask, "Are you happy?"

 


“Hmmm, yes, I’m a happy". She lied. "Why are you asking?"

 

 

“Well you see, after we broke up, I found myself very miserable.  I’m not happy with my life. I made a regrettable decision, thinking it was best for you and me. The night after I left your apartment, I felt a big hole in my heart and I was never the same since then. I miss you everyday.”

 


“Hyun Joong… I… I…” 

 


“Shhh"… he placed his finger on her lips. "Please let me finish. I've been living my life worried about my career. I've been proving to myself that I’m the best on what I do and because it is what I love... But it seems like no matter how I tried… happiness is not with me, I am lost. Back then you told me, the only thing that was missing in your life to be happy was me. Now, it's my turn to say that the one missing in my life to be completely happy is you. Somin, I love you!"

 

 

Somin couldn't speak. She's biting her lips, and blinking her eyes to prevent her tears from falling.

 

 

"I am very happy to see you tonight. You just don't know how I missed you. Do you know I talk to you every day, every night, in my sleep, in my dreams, every waking moment. Your picture that I have at my bedside became my angel and my companion. Looking at your gave me comfort for the last six months". Hyun Joong couldn't hold the tears in his eyes. They started falling down his cheeks.

 

 

Somin was crying. She couldn't speak… no single word escaped from her lips.

 

 

“Please, tell me, I know I don’t have the right to ask this after what I did... Do you still love me?... … … Please take me back."

 


“Hyung Joong… I… I ... … … NO!” Somin finally was able to speak. “Please stop. I don't believe you! I don't want to hear anything from you anymore! I have moved on!"

 


(one million daggers were stabbing HJ’s heart.) 

 


“You have? Please don't say that... are you in love with someone else?... That Nico guy, is he your boyfriend?” He clinched his hands, hard. He could not believe what he just heard.

 


“No, I like him as a friend, I don’t love him." Somin looked at Hyun Joong straight in the eye and continued. "When you told me you that you want as to be just friends my world fell apart. I was hurt...Knowing also that without you is not the end of the world; helped me get through the pain and sorrow of not having you on my side. Now, I know I’m stronger…I don't need anyone. I’m not the same person you used to know Hyun Joong...I'm sorry."

 


(Bump…….. Bump…………. Bump……………………………. Bump……………………………. Bump………..)

 

 

 ***Author’s Quote: Yes, HJ’s heart stopped beating (for a sec) lol… Do you feel sorry for him? ***

 

 

**********

The Dynamic Duo is back with Part 3.

Gfs... stop drooling!!... yes that Nico guy is so yummy!!!

Please leave your comments!!

Enjoy!