Rivalry

Beautiful Target

 



Hyunseong tried to call Jeongmin and swore irritably when the answerphone greeted him for the twentieth time this day. He needed to explain all of this unfortunate misunderstanding to his friend before Monday. He knew he wouldn’t be able to attend school if he didn’t talk to Jeongmin before. He’d been wandering around for a while when he realized his legs took him to Jeongmin’s house. He stood a few meters away from the habitation, not confident enough to walk farther and ring the bell.

After a long and serious moment of reflection, Hyunseong turned around, his head low, giving up on facing his friend. He was about to leave when he heard someone shouting behind him.

“What are you doing ?!”  A noisy boy had just been kicked out of Jeongmin’s place - Hyunseong noted. “Open the door!!!” The boy cried out and hit the door with his hands.

“Hey calm down” Hyunseong said, his hand patting the familiar boy’s back in a soothing way. The other froze at the touch. He spun around quickly, both his fists clenched, ready to punch Hyunseong.

“Woaa why so aggressive Youngkwang?!”

Kwangmin lowered his fists and blinked a few times at the older boy. “Do you know me?”

“You forgot me already?” Hyunseong got closer to Kwangmin and pointed at his own face with his finger ”It’s me, Hyunseong, your rival~” He smiled until he smelled alcohol in Kwangmin’s breath. When Youngkwang nearly tripped over his own unsteady legs, Hyunseong concluded the boy was drunk.

“Oh so that’s you” The taller boy knew who Hyunseong was but he had never met him before, only Youngmin did. He had long talks about him and felt oddly happy to finally meet the guy. “You looked better in my memory” He blurted out once he remembered Hyunseong’s face on the purikura that Jeongmin carries in his wallet.

The older frowned at the younger’s words, offended to be reminded about his complex : his look.

“I’m supposed to go home now” Kwangmin mumbled before stumbling off, leaving the insulted boy behind.

“I’ll walk you home” Hyunseong said, feeling annoyed but also responsible for his rival’s safety.

 


The two had been walking silently for a couple of minutes when the older boy talked :

“Do you live far away from here ?”

Kwangmin tilted his head and looked at the other boy in a confused way; as if the question he was asked didn’t make any sense “Of course not, I hate long distance relationships” He giggled at his own words and resumed his clumsy walking.

Hyunseong sighed irritably. He didn’t like Youngkwang - since the boy flirted with his Jeongmin but he disliked him even more when he was drunk. He felt like strangling him right away but he still needed the handsome boy's help to figure out the reason for his presence in Jeongmin’s house.

“What were you doing with Jeongmin?”

“We had a great time. We drank and kissed and all”

Hyunseong wished he didn't hear what Youngkwang just said. He tried to ignore the murderous thoughts popping up in his mind. 

“Why did he kick you out if you were having such a GREAT TIME ?” He spat out hostilely. He couldn't understand what was so attracting about Youngkwang except his look. He couldn't believe Jeongmin choose a stranger over him, his friend that he had known for years.


“He didn’t. Youngmin did” Kwangmin answered naturally, as if Hyunseong knew about his brother's existence.


“Youngmin? Who’s Youngmin?” Hyunseong was getting even more irritated with the other's answers. He wished the boy would explain everything clearly so that he wouldn't feel like a detective questioning a bandit.

“My twin”

 

 

 


*
*
*

Am i getting better at editing pix ? xD I updated before 2013 !!!!! Actually it is because the story reached more than 20 subscribers ! Thank you so much !!!! :D Since i said we'll celebrate i wrote a very short chapter ^^ !

But...

I want to make you participate in this fic so now that we're supposed to be enough to have a vote, i would like you to choose the next pairing i should write *cough**cough* about...of course i can write cute & innocent fluff instead coz some of you may be too young xd but i want to write a bit more than just a kiss >< ! So you decide : y or cute

Choose the pairing:

Youngjeong

Kwangjeong

Seongwoo

Dongwoo

Jeongseong

(whatever the result is, ill write a bit of youngjeong but if you want more of them choose this pairing^^)

I don't know if it's a good way to celebrate or if i'm too demanding or something  ? >///< Anyway if you have any other ideas, share it please :)

Thank you <3 <3 <3 and Happy new year~