Troublemaker

Beautiful Target

"How do you like me hyung ?”

 

Donghyun gulped at the question. What did he really feel about Minwoo ? He wasn’t quite sure himself. He knew he loved Minwoo dearly but what kind of love was it ? Was it only brotherly feelings or …more ?

 

He looked at the younger boy whose eyes were no more filled with tears but with hope.

 

“ I like you…” Donghyun started, still thinking about what would be the most appropriate thing to tell his student. “ I like you like a little brother “ Donghyun resumed. He chose not to tell the boy about his own confused emotions towards him; he didn’t want to make the younger’s life even more complicated than it was already.

 

“ Not again ! “ Minwoo shouted angrily. “ Why can’t you all see me in a different way ? “

 

“ I’m your teacher ! “ Donghyun reminded him firmly. ‘If I ever had an affair with one of my student , i might get fired or even worse…’  He thought, anxiously biting his lips.

 

“ Who cares ? “ Minwoo answered furiously before grabbing the other by the collar and pushing him roughly against the practice room’s mirrored wall. “ Am I not cute enough for you ? “

 

Donghyun looked at his student with wide eyes, he’d never seen the boy losing his temper before. ‘ It has nothing to do with how cute you are or how much I care about you…’

 

Minwoo loosened his grip on his hyung when he noticed the bewildered look on his face which led Donghyun to seize his arms against his own torso and forcefully holding the smaller boy tightly.

 

“ I just want you to be honest with me, hyung…” Minwoo mumbled as he was choking back the tears of another rejection and leaned into the other’s embrace.

 

“ Listen carefully then. “ Donghyun whispered softly with determined eyes which earned him an interested look from the younger one.

 

“ You’re way too cute for me to resist , Minwoo “ The teacher stated bluntly, forgetting his previous motives about suppressing his growing feelings for the other and the risks of losing his job. He let go of Minwoo’s arms and smirked at the boy’s puzzled expression before capturing his lips in a soft kiss. Both of them felt their heart flutter at the contact. Donghyun realised he truly loved Minwoo, in a lover way and felt eager to spend more time with his new found love while Minwoo’s head was full of contradictory, confused and chaotic thoughts.



 

***
 

 

Kwangmin hung up the phone with a smile on his lips. He hummed happily as he walked past his brother in the living room to take his jacket from the hook.
His funny attitude grabbed his twin’s attention. Youngmin followed him to the apartment’s corridor.

 


“ Where are you going ? “ He asked, not satisfied with Kwangmin’s secretive acting.
 


“ Jeongmin’s” The other answered simply, ready to leave their home.
 


Youngmin furrowed his brow “ Did something happen ? “ His mouth turned into a pout when he saw his twin nodding at him. “ Why didn’t you tell me ? “ He moaned.
 


Kwangmin rolled his eyes, too lazy to explain the whole story Jeongmin told him on the phone earlier. He sighed irritably when his brother shot him a glare and decided to sum up the situation in one sentence : “ Hyunseong made out with his best friend. “



“ WHAAAAT ?????” Youngmin’s eyes were popping out of his head. “ How could Hyunseong…I thought he loved Jeongmin …???!!!! “ The elder’s speech became incoherent and Kwangmin wondered if he didn’t exaggerate what Jeongmin had told him before, the boy only witnessed a hug after all.



“ I’m going ! “ Youngmin exclaimed, quickly putting on his shoes and jacket.



“ What about meee~” The other whined cutely. “ Isn’t it my turn to meet Jeongie ? “ Kwangmin refused to let his twin get the spotlight once again. He looked at his brother with his pleading puppy eyes - that he knew Youngmin couldn’t resist.



“ Don’t look at me like that ! “ Youngmin tried to ignore his brother but he knew he wouldn’t be able to refuse him anything. “ I’m the one our boy needs to see; I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone you cared, trusted and loved.” He said in an attempt to convince Kwangmin to give up but the latter rejected the idea of missing another chance to see their “ beautiful target”.
 


 “ Geez hyung ! What will you do better than me ?” The younger protested. “ Cry with him about how tragically the two of you were cheated on ?”
 


“ Fine ! “ The elder twin said in an exasperated voice, ignoring the pain his brother’s words brought into him “ We’ll go together ! “



Kwangmin eyed him strangely. “ We can’t go together ! “ He complained, wondering if Youngmin had lost his mind.

 


***

 


Donghyun had driven Minwoo back to his home and apologized to his mother about the dance class finishing later than usual. He bowed to both Minwoo and his mom before going back to his car. He started the engine and felt his heart tingle as he remembered the kiss he exchanged with the student. Minwoo had kept silent after the kiss and during the whole car ride. The atmosphere had gotten so awkward between the two that even Donghyun hadn’t been able to utter a single word to the boy.
 


‘ Maybe kissing Minwoo wasn’t a good idea…’ The man started regretting his act. ‘ But I do want our relationship to go further…’


Minwoo watched Donghyun’s car slowly disappearing from the window. He was the one to blame for the uncomfortable situation he and Donghyun were currently in.



 “ I’m such a troublemaker.” He whispered to himself as he felt tears pricking his eyes again. “ And a crybaby too.” He laughed softly at how emotional he could get and wiped his tears away with one of his sleeves.



Deep inside his heart, he knew the only thing he was craving for was love. ‘ Could Donghyun be the one to fulfill my needs ? ‘

 

To be continued ~


I got a new computer so i might update faster :D ( This chapter is a bit short though v-v Do you want some Dongwoo for the next chapter ? ) I'm happy about the new subscribers i got since the previous chapter but ...where are your comments everyone *cries like Minwoo* Do i write that bad ? *depressed* I need your opinion ( good or bad ) to make this story better ! So if you are reading this, please comment ? é_è *Kwangmin puppy eyes*  Thank you , *blow kisses* <3 <3 <3