Sunglasses

Beautiful Target


Hi everyone how are you ? It's been ages since i last updated ! So If you're like me and forgot half of the story here's a little summary of what happened in the latest chapters XD :
 

Jeongmin and Youngmin had amazing and only the two of them know about it.

Kwangmin accidently told Hyunseong that Youngkwang had a twin and have to make up for his mistake without letting Youngmin know about it.


Donghyun's been fired as he was caught kissing Minwoo. He's going to a job interview his friend Dasom found for him. He remembers about his first and only fan, someone that was really important to him. 

Minwoo's been worrying and trying to reach Donghyun in vain since the kiss incident. He managed to apologize to Hyunseong who had forgiven him although their relationship remains awkward. 


Ok I think that's it ! Now on to the new chapter ! 


 


 

 

Hyunseong was in his room, reading a manga, trying to get his mind of things.  It didn’t work too well as he sighed and put back the book on the shelf less than ten minutes after opening it. He couldn’t stop thinking about all of the odd things that had happened that day.

First, Jeongmin was late to school –which was something that practically never happened due to his strict parents.

Of course Hyunseong hadn’t had the guts to talk to the boy and neither did Jeongmin.

‘Shim Hyunseong, you’re such a coward!’ He mentally scolded himself.  He knew he had to make the first move if he wanted Jeongmin’s friendship back. He missed being around him and laughing about everything and anything. It didn’t matter if Jeongmin didn’t like him the way he did. He’d rather have Jeongmin as a friend than not having him at all. Hyunseong nodded to himself and some part of him wondered if Minwoo thought the same about him.

Then there was that stranger who was at his door a few moments ago… Hyunseong remembered the whole scene perfectly…

 
Hyunseong was drying his freshly showered body and hair with a towel when he heard the doorbell ring. Although he wasn’t waiting for anyone , he quickly put on some cloths and hurried to the door. When he opened it, he was greeted by an outrageous girl. She wore a dress that was barely covering anything; its color perfectly matching her intense red lipstick. Her long hair was amazingly voluminous and a pair of black sunglasses hid her eyes.

“Er…I think you’re not at the right place” Hyunseong said uneasily, noticing the girl’s slender legs.

“If you are Shim Hyunseong, then I’m at the right place.” She half talked, half whispered. Hyunseong thought her low voice sounded somewhat sensual.

He hadn’t planned on letting her in his home but the girl barged in, not even caring to remove her high heels as she sat on the empty couch in front of the huge TV.

“Someone has money” She commented as she take in the surroundings; luxurious furniture and other expensive gadgets proudly displayed everywhere in the wide living room.

Hyunseong watched the girl in disbelief as she the TV, obviously not caring to be intruding a total stranger’s house.

He walked to the couch and stood in front of her, noticing she was still wearing the sunglasses.

“I can’t see anything if you stand there !” She whined as she tilted her head to see the TV. She tried to push Hyunseong away with her hand but Hyunseong grabbed her wrist, not letting go until the woman stopped moving under his grasp.

“Who the hell are you?” Hyunseong asked dryly when the other finally focused her attention on him. As though he tried to remain as calm as possible he felt utterly pissed at the girl’s shameless intrusion. He wasn’t a well-mannered person himself but this girl was on another level.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself” She said softly as if to not upset the boy any more.

She slowly removed her sunglasses, revealing her beautiful face. A face that surprisingly wasn’t foreign to Hyunseong. The latter had to pinch himself twice to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. He still couldn’t believe all of the things that had happened in his life in such a short amount of time and it seemed things were about to get even more messed up. 

The girl waited for Hyunseong to regain his composure before speaking again. “I am Youngmin, Youngkwang’s twin sister, nice to meet you”

When Youngkwang had told Hyunseong he had a twin, the boy never imagined it would be a girl, a weird one to add on. Their faces looked exactly the same; it baffled Hyunseong. He wasn’t sure if Youngkwang looked like a girl or if it was his sister that looked like a boy. Either way, they were both really pretty. Hyunseong envied their beauty.

“I wanted to thank you for walking my brother home” She stood and took Hyunseong’s hands in hers. The latter automatically froze.“I’ve never met such a considerate man as you, Hyunseong shi.” She added and flashed him a cutesy smile. Somehow, her presence felt familiar to Hyunseong and he didn’t feel as pissed as he felt before anymore.  

The girl let go of his hands after a short moment and walked to the door.  “I’m sorry if my twin is causing you troubles…” She paused “But I think Youngkwang and Jeongmin really like each other.”



Hyunseong rolled in his bed and covered his face with his hands as the words repeated in his head.

“Youngkwang and Jeongmin really like each other”

Although he had told himself earlier he didn’t mind if Jeongmin didn’t like him that way, these words still hurt him. He was fine only being Jeongmin’s friend but he wasn’t ready to accept the other had feelings for someone else, especially for Youngkwang. As a friend he should be supportive of Jeongmin and Youngkwang’s relationship but he just couldn’t. Just the thought of them being together brought tears to his eyes.  He inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to calm himself as he felt the pit in his stomach growing stronger. He had to talk to Jeongmin and solve everything.

 

***



On his way home, Kwangmin chuckled while fixing his long brown wig. The plan went perfectly fine. With Hyunseong believing Youngmin’s a girl, Youngkwang’s identity wouldn’t be found out.  He felt so delighted when he thought he did it all by himself, without his brother’s help. Youngmin liked to think he was the mastermind between the two but Kwangmin knew he was smarter than his hyung to not contradict him. He hummed a happy tune while walking to the station. He’d change his cloths in the toilet there and go back to the apartment as if nothing had happened. 


***

 

Youngmin wondered where his twin had gone in such a hurry. He didn’t even had the time to tell him what had happened between him and Jeongmin. He shrugged his shoulders and decided to text Jeongmin.

“I can’t stop thinking about you”

 He sent, feeling a bit embarrassed about being so honest about his feelings. But it was true, he couldn’t think of anything else.

The reply came soon after.

“Thank you”  

Youngmin frowned. That wasn’t the kind of answer he‘d expect after the intimacy they had shared the same day. He suddenly felt down and wondered about Jeongmin’s feelings. He didn’t want to fall head over heels for someone who wouldn’t reciprocate his feelings again. Jeongmin was probably still confused about all the things that had happened in his life recently, Youngmin tried to reassure his self. 

 


 

This chapter was a bit rushed, i may edit it later ><

As always, comments are welcomed. 

Thank you <3