Youngkwang

Beautiful Target


Two identical people were standing face to face as if watching their own reflection in a mirror.

"So we are Kwangyoung"

- " No, we are Youngkwang !" The elder one hit his brother's head playfully "How many times do i have to tell you ?" he sighed.

- "Why does it have to be Young before Kwang ??? " Kwangmin protested "Kwangyoung sounds wayyy better !"

- "Because i'm still your hyung, so I come first !" Youngmin smiled proudly. This was just right. He’s been preparing this plan for way too long to let his twin ruin it !

The younger one pouted but didn't say anything. He thought that combining their names was silly anyway but Youngmin had insisted it would save them from troubles and such. So he had agreed to it silently. The only thing Kwangmin cared was to find their first target. He dyed his hair the exact same color as Youngmin, dressed the same as him and even accepted to be called "Youngkwang" so he deserved to choose the person they will trap.

- "What our toy should be like ?" He wondered out loud.

Youngmin was sitting on the couch, eyeing Kwangmin with a smile. He knew that his brother had a preference for guys althought they both called themselves biuals. He wasn't worried to let him choose their target because their taste in lovers were similar.




***


The next day, Kwangmin was out in the city, hunting. He knew what type he was looking for already : cute, small and fashionable boy. He's been walking around for what seemed like eternity until his eyes laid on two silhouettes approaching. One had dark brown hair and the other, reddish brown. They were definetly stylish enough to seduce Youngmin he thought. The two seemed to get along very well; they kept on laughing and teasing each other. Kwangmin found himself addicted to the older looking boy's smile and soon his laugh as he followed them discreetly.

- " Yah ! Minwoo! Let's sit there ! " The boy said, gesturing to a public bench.

- " Jeongmin hyung , are you tired already ?" The younger boy asked his friend mockingly.

Jeongmin ignored him and sat on the bench. Minwoo rolled his eyes and sat next to him.

Kwangmin allowed some minutes to pass before joining them.

- “ May i sit here ?” he asked the older boy, showing his most seductive smile.

Jeongmin smiled back and allowed him to sit next to him. Minwoo immediatly stopped his rant about how his mother ‘s cooking was terrible after the taller boy’s intrusion, leading the atmosphere to an awkward silence.
Jeongmin was fidgeting uncomfortably; he was sandwiched between his friend and the stranger. How he wished that bench was longer...for some reason he was being nervous about the handsome boy’s closeness.

- " Hyung....I'm gonna fall" Minwoo complained at the edge of the bench " You should really think about dieting." He added and pushed Jeongmin against the other boy, a bit too harshly : Jeongmin‘s face ended up on Kwangmin's, their lips were touching. The taller boy took this opportunity to wrap his right arm around Jeongmin's waist and hold him tightly.

- "Uwaaa that is so~" Minwoo exclaimed, eyes wide open, staring at his friend that was kissing a stranger.

Minwoo suddenly reached for his cellphone to take a picture of this comical situation. He ‘ll be able to tease his hyung forever with this ! Jeongmin jumped out of the bench when he felt Kwangmin’s tongue on his lips. He apologized to Kwangmin and tried to hide his obvious blushing cheeks. Kwangmin thought the boy was way too cute, he definetly wanted him. The two friends were ready to leave when Kwangmin grabbed Jeongmin's shoulder. The smaller boy turned around and blushed again when he faced the stranger, remembering how soft the other's lips felt on his.

- "I'm Jo Youngkwang" The boy started, his tone full of confidence "and you're my beautiful target." He thought he looked quite cool like some actor in a drama but Jeongmin and Minwoo thought otherwise.

- "Yaaaaaaaa creepy!!!!!!" Minwoo yelled like a girl.

 Jeongmin's face looked as if he's just seen a ghost, he grabbed the younger's hand and ran away quickly.

- "Did i...just scare them?" Kwangmin stand still, hitting his forehead with his hand.

Not far away from the scene, Youngmin was hiding. He's been spying on his brother eversince the boy went outside. He decided he liked the boy his twin choosed. Now he'll have to make it up for Kwangmin's clumsy acting.


***


 

After their encounter with the strange "Youngkwang", Minwoo and Jeongmin resumed their shopping. Minwoo kept on babbling about how Youngkwang could have Jeongmin on the bench if they didn't run away while Jeongmin pretended to be trying on hats in some shop. He wanted to forget about that accidental kiss. Although he had to admit he actually enjoyed it and that Youngkwang was really -like in really handsome... Jeongmin sighed. He couldn't believe he lost his first kiss to a stranger.

- "Ah ! This one suits you !!! looks great !!!" Minwoo jumped excitedly and pointed at the hat Jeongmin was trying on.
The older boy sighed again. He couldn't even concentrate on the mirror in front of him and god knows how much he loved watching himself in the mirror!

- "You should buy it hyung !"

Jeongmin nodded, his hands automatically feeling his sides for his wallet. His eyebrows furrowed as he couldn't find the desired item.

- " I can't find it!!!" he panicked.

- "Oh no !!!" Minwoo knelt down and reached for his friend's jeans pocket, ignoring the glare other people in the shop were giving them. Jeongmin felt embarassed watching through the mirror ; he could see Minwoo's hands moving on his lower body and his face just on his...as if he was...you know....but he wasn't, he was only looking for his friend's wallet.

- "Minwoo... i searched there already...."

Jeongmin was relieved when Minwoo finished his molestation session and stood back.

- "Where could it be?" Minwoo pondered, his index finger on his chin. The last time his friend used his wallet was in an accessory shop, before they sat on the bench. Maybe it fell from his hyung pocket when they were running away from that strange guy...wait...could that guy actually be the culprit?

- "Jeongmin" he called seriously "I think that Youngkwang stole it when he kis-"

- "HAHAHAHA" Jeongmin forced a loud laugh, cutting off the younger 's words. He didn't want to hear about that again. But Minwoo could be right. Now that he thought about it, he remembered the boy's hand lingered on his side where his wallet was. For some reason, Jeongmin felt disappointed. Is it all that guy wanted ? He 's been played. He cursed himself for being such a girl.

"Did you have a lot of money in it?" his friend asked, concerned.

He shrugged. He didn't care how much money he had. He wanted his first kiss back! Then it strucked him; all of his best memories were in this wallet. All of the precious time he spent with Hyunseong...

- "Hyunseong..." he whispered. Would he be angry if he knew he kissed someone else ?
Jeongmin felt ridiculous. Why was he always imagining Hyunseong had feelings for
him ? All of his gentle actions were nothing else but friendship Jeongmin kept telling
himself. Why was his head such a mess ?

Minwoo had been observing Jeongmin silently. He knew about everything and how he didn't stand a chance but he didn't want to give up. This day's misfortune might be the opportunity Minwoo needed.


***


- "Can't believe you stole that poor boy !" Youngmin couldn't stop laughing at his brother. "Is it how you seduce people ?"

-"Shut up." Kwangmin mumbled while checking inside Jeongmin's wallet. "It was the only way to get some informations about him..." he explained and read the student card he found. "See! There's his address on this !" He proudly gave it to his twin to see. The boy just rolled his eyes to the ceiling while Kwangmin continued his examination of every things Jeongmin's wallet contained.

-"What's this??!!" Youngmin said loudly when his brother released small pictures from the wallet.

-" Purikura!" his brother answered excitedly.

The twins studied every picture carefully. They noticed Jeongmin was on all of them and paired with the same boy everytime. The two posed as cute as possible. They seemed really happy. Sweet words were written on some of the pictures.

-" They look like they're close, like dating" Youngmin sighed "This was not in the plan..."

Kwangmin looked at his brother and smirked.

- “ We can’t loose. We’re two against one, Youngminnie. “

 

***

 

Donghyun smiled as he saw his best student arrive first, as usual. They greeted each
other and the young boy sat on the floor, waiting for the class to start. It was
Donghyun's first year as a dance teacher. Dancing had always been only a hobby for
him, he never thought he was talented enough to be a teacher. To be honest, his long forgotten dream was to become a singer. He worked so hard and gave up everything he had for this crazy dream.  And What was he doing now ? Barely eating or sleeping, living in a poor appartment and combining small jobs to pay back all of the debts he made to reach a world that never wanted him... He should have listened to his parents and go to the unniversity instead of chasing after fame.

- "Hyung...can i talk to you about something ?"

Donghyun nodded at his student, the two had gotten so close that they didn't consider themselves as teacher and student anymore. They were more like brothers Donghyun liked to think.

- "Well..." the boy started, his usual cheerful self gone. Donghyun hated to see him like that. He was so used to see a smile on the other's face that his own heart started aching. 

- "What is it Minwoo ?"

The younger boy was biting his lips, he didn't want to cry in front of his hyung. He should be strong. He admired how the man in front of him never let any emotion disturb him. Minwoo knew Donghyun's life wasn't easy. He felt a bit ashamed to ask him for advices. His teenage lovelife seemed quite ridiculous compared to Donghyun's struggle to make ends meet every month. He was working at 3 different places and still couldn't make it. Minwoo honestly wished he could support his hyung but he had no money as well except from the small pocket money his parents were giving him.

-"Well...Remember my friend Jeongmin i told you about ?"

Of course Donghyun remembered, this Jeongmin dude was like Minwoo's favorite topic with another Hyunseong dude. Those three were supposed to be friends but they were caught in a love triangle that they were all oblivious of  except from Minwoo -because it wouldn't be a love triangle if Minwoo wasn't in love with one of them.

"What's with him ?" The older finally asked.

Minwoo‘s breathing became heavy and his throat was sore from holding back the tears.

"I...I... my best...f-friend...I..." He mumbled " I betrayed him !!!" he half screamed the last words, relieving the whole tension that took his body moments ago. Tears were now freely falling down his cheeks and dying on Donghyun's shoulder as he was hugging him tightly.


***

Hyunseong smiled, eyes closed, his body immersed in hot water. Nothing was more relaxing than a hot bath after a tiring day. He watched his hands becoming wrinkled, how long has he been in the bathroom already ? He shrugged off the thought ; his parents weren't there to scold him for a whole month, he might as well enjoy it.

Hyunseong abandoned the bath after his stomach growled. He tightened a towel around his waist and hurried to the kitchen, the call for food was just too strong ! He grabbed his cellphone on the way and stopped when he realised he received a mail. He raised his eyebrows as the sender's numberphone wasn't familiar. It might be his friend Jinyoung he thought, the boy changed his number quite often due to crazy fangirls harassing him. Hyunseong opened the mail. Nothing was written. Only a picture was attached. He didn't like that picture. He felt anger. How could Jeongmin actually kiss another guy ??? What's more in a public area ! Was he insane ? Hyunseong was sure Jeongmin liked him although he pretended he wasn't into guys. They had some kind of "dates" together but Jeongmin always ran away when they were getting too close. Hyunseong assumed it was hard for Jeongmin to accept his own feelings. It wasn't easy for Hyunseong either when he first realised he wasn't attracted to girls but to boys. But maybe he was wrong. Maybe Jeongmin had never liked him. He didn't seem to care about his uality while kissing that guy in the picture... How could Hyunseong misunderstand Jeongmin's feelings so much ? Is it because he really wanted Jeongmin to love him ? He's been seeing what he wanted to see, far from the reality. He felt like crying when he reached the kitchen; food didn't seem so appealing anymore.

To be continued ...


Please comment and tell me your opinion about this^^ Thank you.