Discovery

Everything For You

 

*Next Sunday*

I came alone, I told Gigi,Jenni and Hara that I was not feeling well and cancelled our booking for the studio. I came to investigate who is this that keeps giving me these notes. I found out that no one in the past month had booked the studio except for us, that means that he had used it for free while no one was using it. I decided to confront him, since he was the only person that has been here other than us. Like what I expected he was there this time I decided to confront him. "hey" he said care-freely once I entered in the studio, he did not even turn to see me! It was as if he knew i was entering. He was stretching, as I sat beside him and asked him straight in the face"If I'm not wrong, these are your notes?" I reached into my right pocket and passed it to him. He laughed and shook he's head repeatedly. He stood up and bowed "Annyonghaseyo, I'm minhyuk from btob!" he raised he's head and took off his mask, smiling at me. Wait what? Minhyuk??!! As I studied his face features and his dressing from head to toe, I confirmed it was really him. Wow... It's really Minhyuk. I stood up abruptly and bowed as well" A-A-Annyounghaseyo, I'm Eunmi!" now everything didn't seem so scary anymore. But wait, he didn't answer my question. As if he read my mind, he said" Yes, it was me." he blushed as he looked down rubbing his neck. It was so different from the "tough guy" that he was trying to impress us with that day, being all rude and mysterious. Now I get it, why he complimented me, I was dancing to his part that day! 

 

"So..... Wanna grab a coffee?" "of course!" I answered just a liiitttle too fast. He just chuckled and pack up while I just stand there looking like an idiot. On our way to the cafe, I saw Gigi. I'm going to get caught. As if on cue, he place his cap and mask on me, grabbing my hand he turned the other corner, away from Gigi. I was sure Gigi saw me as she stopped in her track but after she saw minhyuk's move, she continued her walk. Phew, he saved my life there. As I turn my head forward again, I felt a warm sensation on my hands. He was still holding tight on my hand and smiled brightly facing forward, as if he did not know what was happening. I was burning up, fast and throughout my whole body, it felt like electricity was passing through him to me, and I felt really good. I felt like I could trust him even though I have not really talked to him and only met him for the first time. "Hey, we're here!" as he opened the door for me, he let go of my hand, it felt so empty suddenly. "O-oh okay thank you" I bow my head as I realised what an airhead I have been, I must have been spacing out the whole way here. Gosh I feel so stupid. 

We ordered drinks and being the gentlemen he is, he helped my pull my chair out, let me order first, I felt like I was the queen for a moment there. "Sorry about those letters, they must have scared you huh... I just didn't know how to approach you, and I'm like really shy and I don't really know how to say those mushy stuff and like-" Minhyuk started to mumble faster and faster till the extend that I needed to stop him."Wow, take it easy" I said as I chuckled at his behaviour its just so cute! He then started to say things slower and told me a lot about himself. We played the 20 questions games where we got to know what things each other like, when is our birthdays, hobbies and many more. By the end of the day, we were close friends. I still remembered what I wrote in my diary that day.

Dear Diary,

Today, I met Minhyuk, even though he's a idol, I have a feeling that we will be good friends for a long long time. 

P.S. I'm so happy I have a celebrity friend!!!! We even exchanged numbers!!! YEEEEPPPP!!!!!

And that was how I first met him.


Soooo, what do you guys think?:) Comments and Subs are LOVEDDD by me~^^ P.S. all the chapters will be in Eunmi's POV unless other wise stated:) Enjoy!(Double update~~~ woohooo~~~) 

PEACEOUT!

-yeshyesh