Chapter 6

Everything For You

 

----------

After we arrived at the other outdoor set, we met up with the MC, Yoo Jae Suk "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Minhyuk from btob, please take care of me!" "Ahh, Minhyuk-sshi! You know about your partner, she is sick and sadly will not be able to perform with you today." Minhyuk didn't seem shocked at all and just smiled," Don't worry sunbaenim, I know someone just right for the job." He said as he slowly turned towards me, rubbing his hands together giving me the chills. No wonder he dragged me here! It was a couple special and he knew his partner couldn't arrive! Before I could disagree, I was quickly rushed to the make-up room and dressed-up by the staff."He-Hey! wait, where are you bringing----meeeeeeee~~~~ ahhhhh~~~~!!"

"Eunmi-sshi, Eunmi-sshi?" I felt someone shake me as I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light, it was the make-up artist. I gave her a "Where am I, Who are you and why am I here" look Ahh Minhyuk's schedule. I must have fallen asleep "Arassoyo, kamsahamida." I was told to walk out to the other side of the set and there would be people there to guide me. So I did what I was told but along the way, people kept staring at me and I'm not sure whether it's a good sign or not...

Did I have something on my face? Oh no! What if the make-up smudged? Oh My God, what if I'm having bed-hair now!I thought as I started to cover my face with my fringe and fix my hair as I brisk-walked to the other side of the studio. I saw a familiar back view and immediately beat him on his back. "It's your fault, everyone is staring at me. I'm not even ready to be on television yet! Oh no! What about the moves I haven't learnt anything yet? You know what we shou- Minhyuk?" I turned to him in the middle of my rant, to address him, but he seems shocked? And gaping at me?

 

Minhyuk POV

I changed into a suit and skinny jeans with a pair of high-top black shoes to complete the outfit, this way it would fun but formal at the same time. Oh yeah Minhyuk, looking good. I thought to myself looking into the mirror. (LOL I don't know if he really does that:P) While waiting for Eunmi, I mentally practised my moves, recalling my steps when someone slapped my back and it hurt a lot! Yah who dares to do that to me, you are going to be s-.....so beautiful. I turned around ready to yell at that person when I realise it was Eunmi. She was so pretty, all dressed up with her make up that I couldn't fight back for that painful slap on my back. 

I didn't know someone could look this good in a short top which showed a bit of her abs and a dark grey droopy pants and a cap. I felt like she was a goddess sent from heaven to find me. Her hair was styled letting her big curls droop down to her waist. Her fringe was styled to the side, covering a part of her face, giving her a slightly y look. I blushed and could not stop gaping at her. 

Even with such slight make up, she looked wonderful. Her features wer- "Knock knock?" Wait what? Eunmi knocked hard on my head, Ouch. I pouted why did she interrupt my fanboy moment? She seems to be looking for an answer, while I just gave her a confused look... Ah! It must be about her outfit since she was gesturing at it just now. "huh? Er yeah." Yeah that must be it,I'm so smart. I thought as I smirked at Eunmi.

Eunmi POV

" Knock knock?" I said as I knocked on his head, waking him up from his daze. "huh? Err yeah." What is he talking about? "I was asking you about what I'm supposed to do? Weirdo" just as I said that the staff informed everyone to get on set and get ready. Minhyuk got back his attitude and mouthed a small don't worry just follow me as he winked at me. Oh gosh, this is going to be a long day. 


Hi Hi^^

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long>.< there's like tests and lots of homework since the examinations are coming up. Sorry:(. I feel like I have been having some bad luck strike or something recently, I hope that I all goes well though. OKAY, so end of my rant:P Hope you enjoyed it~<3 I'm like having too much stress recently so yeah no ideas:/ I changed my text colour(lol what is it called, I forgot) to black cos a certain someone *coughcough* told me she didn't like it. Hehe happy now my friend?^^

Subs and Comments are loved by me as always and pls, just leave a simple comment will make me really happy..... well that's if anyone is even reading this. Btw anyone can help me with a poster for this story?:)

RMB COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE~~!!!!!

<3 Yeshyesh