Chapter 5

Everything For You

 

 

I later realised that he was from that school and will be visiting the school this winter. I was so excited that I actually got to meet such an experienced sunbaenim and he agreed to let me bring him through a school tour around the new campus!!!

 

He was really nice, he brought me around the studio and taught me a lot of things, I was really grateful. Agreeing on coming here might have not been such a bad idea after all....

 

"Eunmi? Where are you? Btob is about to perform!" Minhyuk shouted through the phone and hurried me to see their performance. Hearing my conversation, I didn't even need to say anything yet and Gong PD-nim let me leave while he went back to his job. 

 

I sat together with the other btob fans and cheered along as btob started their performance. I shouted the fanchant together and the fans were really kind, they gave me some boards and towels to cheer the boys on. "Minhyuk oppa!" A fangirl shouted at Minhyuk. He turned and thinking it was me, he winked causing the fangirl to almost faint and fall to the ground. Aish, what did he think he was doing? I blushed a deep red as I supported the girl back up.(She fell into your arms when she saw Minhyuk winking at her. LOL:p) 

 

After btob performed, they had individual schedules and Minhyuk kept insisting that I just HAD to go to his. 

"Eunmi, please come with me? You won't regret it~" he said it for the tenth time as we were in the dressing room. I rolled my eyes at his continuous persuasion. 

 

As I turned to my side to reject him once again, he gave me his aegyo, giving me the stupid irritatingly cute >.< puppy eyes. Aish, he knows that I can't resist that!!! I started burning up and had to lower my head so no one will see me. To avoid more attention, I just nodded my head while Minhyuk gave himself a small victory dance.

 

"YAAHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!" pumping his fist into the air. Why are you so happy anyway..... I thought as everyone started staring at Minhyuk. Fangirls taking their phones out to snap pictures on "their" Minhyuk oppa, squealing like there was no tomorrow, who do they think they are taking photos of oppa and shouting like that. They shouldn- Omo, Eunmi-ah, what are you thinking about?!! Have you even heard yourself? You sound like a jealous girfriend! Wait, what am I thinking?! Wha- what girlfriend are you talking about, Eunmi....I told myself. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, I didn't know why. After debating with myself for a long time, I stopped myself from going any further as Minhyuk finally came back into the van after his "small" victory dance, grinning at me.

 


 

HIIIIII!:D For some reason I'm home early today and since i haven't been updating for a while now.. Sorry>.< At least I decided to do it today:)! Hope you guys like it:D ENJOYYYYYYY BTW I'M VERY VERY VERY VVVVVEEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYY HAPPY WITH THE SUBS:D MORE COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE WELCOMED:) (I seriously love them:P)
-yeshyesh(who is in a very good mood today despite my slow internet:P)