Chapter 4

Everything For You

 

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Eunmi!" I half-shouted as I bowed after all, most of them are older than me. "Eunmi-sshi you do not have to introduce yourself, someone here told us all about you already." IIhoon winked as he pointed to Minhyuk. I turned around to see Minhyuk grinning at me as I blushed. 

----------

After an hour or so, we reached music bank's recording studio. "Ja, everyone please get ready we will start in 5!" shouted a man in his late twenties which I learned to be Gong PD-nim. We proceeded to btob's waiting room quickly as they still needed to get their make-up done.

 

On the way, we met many artists, 4 minute, boyfriend and not to mention BEAST! They came to give support to their juniors despite preparing for their upcoming album. Eeeeeepppp! Was all I could think when I saw them. They were just like living statues, so perfect in every angle. I froze in my spot when I saw them and when they greeted me. Luckily Minhyuk was there to help me out, well sort of, "This is Eunmi, she's my new friend and trust me she's a great dancer," he half-whispered to Gikwang and Hyunseung. 

I nudged Minhyuk and smiled brightly "Ahh I see, maybe we can dance together one day. Sorry but we have to go now, but it is nice to meet you!" Gikwang said as he gave his ADORABLE eye smile to me. I swear I felt like I was going to faint, he was just too cute! Since I somehow couldn't move any of part of my body without pinching his cheeks, I decided to just smile. They left shortly after as they had other matters to handle. Gosh, I feel stupid

 

In order for that to not happen again, I decided to leave the room during the half an hour break to check out some stuff that can help with my studies. I went around the studio with my purple leather notebook and took down notes of the equipment, usage and many more. I was so focused that I didn't realise that Gong PD-nim was just behind me reading my notes as I wrote them down. Till I turned around and bumped into him. 

"Ahh! Chesonghamida!" I immediately apologised as I realised who I bumped into. "Its okay! You may raise your head now." He half-chuckled as he saw how sincere I was even bowing to him. "So, what are you doing there?" He said as he tried to peep into my book again. "Oh this? Just notes for school, I'm currently studying at Namkin Arts School in the theatre and management course. Oh! And I'm Eunmi nice to meet you!" "Namkin Arts?" He looked shocked as I mentioned my school name. 


Hey Guys, So i know I write with no paragraphs sorry about that, now I'm trying to serparate so much as I can:D Oh! and bigger fonts too^^

Anyway, Comments and Subs are VERY welcomed LOL:P 

PEACEOUT^^

-yeshyesh