Secret notes

Everything For You

 

"If a person asked you to jump down the empire state building would you?" that was a rhetorical question that all of us heard when we were young, to prevent us from doing stupid things, I always answered with a "No" but now......I'm not sure anymore.

It was a Sunday morning, I arranged to meet with my friends at her house to learn btob's new song, irresistible lips. We did it for fun, it was something that we did for 3 years already, learning the dance for new kpop songs. We meet up at the dance studio in the club house of my friend, Gigi. We have been friends since we were in elementary school together with Jenni and Hara. The day started out like normal, going out for breakfast before dancing. But there was this one thing... Or should I say one guy. We entered the studio slightly earlier then when we were suppose to but after we arrived, we didn't regret it well at least I didn't regret it. Our jaws dropped. We saw this guy with amazing dance moves, he could pop,lock, break dance everything! He was truly a dance machine. "You guys think I can't see you there?" he said behind his cap and mask. We closed our mouths and started to awkwardly look down, like a child caught for eating all the cookies. By the time we raised our heads, he was gone... Wow that was scary. But we ignored the accident and went on with our practice as usual. After 6 hours of learning and practicing, we were exhausted. It was my turn to buy the refreshments this time, so I went to my bag in the locker room to get my wallet. Once I open my locker door, a piece of paper fell to the floor, curious on what it is, I opened the folded piece of mystery. 

You guys danced well,

Especially you.

keep up the good work.

--

I was confused. I mean I am thankful for the compliment, but who is he? The guy from before? How could he have slip this note in when we lock the doors when we practice? He would not be able to enter the locker room. How did he know that I danced well? Did he watch us while we were too focused on dancing? There was so many questions running through my head as I knitted my eyebrows re-reading those words over and over again until "~~! What's taking you so long? Are you okay?" Jenni came running in looking for me. Jeez, I must have been in here for a while now "Sorry I will go buy it now." I said as I walked off to the nearby convenience store. After buying the drinks, I still could not stop thinking about the note.. Was it a prank? Yeah it must be. I barely convinced myself and pushed it to the back of my head.

 

Next week, we met up again on Saturday instead of Sunday. As the girls went to the ladies, I placed my bag in my locker. Once again, a note fell down.

Why didn't you come today?

Did I scare you off the other time?

If I did I'm sorry.

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

I will do anything just for you.

--

Well, he was partially right, I was freaked out. But this second note, although it seems creepier, I felt more calm and happy? I wasn't sure, but I knew this time, I wouldn't be able to ignore him. 


First chapter is up!!:) Pls support^^ Trying to upload the second chapter right now, but there seems to be a problem, my chapters are automatically rating itself as Rated M?

-yeshyesh