Chapter 9

Enemies? or Lovers?
 

 

Dara ran out of their hotel room with tears flowing down from her eyes. ‘Damn! Why does he make me remember my past with that sh*t a**shole bastard, Choi Siwon?!’ she mentally cursed Jaejoong for reminding her of the moments she had shared with Choi Siwon. 

 

Memories with Choi Siwon were the happiest before it became the most vile and terrible of all. She didn't want to remember any of it except how he has ruin her life. 

 

She ran towards the elevator and impatiently pressed the down button. The elevator door opened, revealing Bom, CL, and Minzy with the DBSK guys. They were happily chattering with each another when they saw a dishelved Dara in front of them. The three girls hurriedly went to her side, concerned.

 

"What happened, Ssantoki?" Bom exclaimed and tried to hug her for comfort. But, Dara stopped her from doing so. She just doesn't want to be seen so weak in front of other people. CL and Minzy just remained at her side with their eyebrows creased, confused about what's happening.

 

The DBSK guys remained inside the elevator for they don't know how to deal with this kind of situation. They can fight and deal with drug lords, serial killers, etc. But a girl crying? Nope! They just don't want to get involve in those situations.

 

Just then, Jaejoong came rushing towards them. He was about to go to Dara when the three girls stopped him. 

 

"Na-ah! Not an inch closer, Kim Jaejoong," Bom declared, folding her arms over her chest. CL and Minzy stood at each side of her, covering Dara from him.

 

"What did you do to our unnie?" CL probed, her eyes with menace.

 

"We told you to take care of her! What did you do, oppa?" Minzy spoke. Gone were the cutie-cute girls who would always smile so sweetly. They really become overprotective when it comes to Dara

 

"I didn't do anything! I just..." Jaejoong started but stopped midway because he really doesn't need to explain himself but turned to Dara instead. "Dara, what.." he was about to go closer to her but Dara inched farther from him.

 

"Stop it!" Dara spoke audibly enough for everyone to hear it. "Girls, let's just go and get away from here," she ordered and was about to enter the elevator but paused, seeing the DBSK guys still inside. She looked at them with eyes telling them to better step out of the elevator. The guys understood and eventually went out. They have dealt with so many girls before but Dara was different. Even with her petite and delicate features,  the aura and presence she gives now is an exact opposite. She's just not like any other girl who would need any assistant or help from a guy.

 

The three girls followed suit and pressed the down button, closing the elevator. Jaejoong punched the elevator door, letting his frustration out.

 

"Yah! You guys said she's going to love it!" Jaejoong turned to his friends, irritated and confused for he also expected that Dara would like what they prepared. They've got a lot of experience with girls. And girls would always swoon and fall for these kind of antics.

 

What they don't know is that Dara was different. She definitely loved it BEFORE. But hated it now.

 

The guys were left speechless for they are also confused about what happened. 

 

They were still trying to assess the situation they are in when Yunho's phone suddenly rang. 

 

"It's Boss," he announced and immediately answered the call, putting it on loud speaker.

 

"I'm sorry, guys. I know you're enjoying yourselves right now but another mission just came in. I need you to come here right now," he announced and just hung up.

 

"What the f***? Nice timing, huh," Jaejoong muttered. All his efforts for this vacation has just gone down to drain. 

 

"Sorry, Jae!" Yunho said and patted his shoulders. "Ok, guys. Let's go pack up," he suggested and the other three just went along, giving Jaejoong a pat on his shoulder as they past by him.

 

 


 

 

2ne1 mount the helicopter in silence, with CL as the pilot. They still can't get over about what happened yesterday for it was entirely unexpected. None of them expected that Jaejoong could actually do the things that Siwon has done for Dara before.

 

Dara told them what happened right after they checked out from the hotel. She was still in tears when YG suddenly called Bom's phone. He asked them to come back right away for a new mission. She didn't speak during the entire conversation for she knows that her uncle would easily know that she was crying. 

 

They immediately obliged for they know that it was a good diversion for Dara. Dara swore to herself that she will definitely hunt him down and avenge everything that he has done to her. Jaejoong was like her own living reminder. Everything that he did only reminded her of why she's still alive right now, reminding her the reason of her existence until now.

 

CL positioned herself on her sit, putting her left hand on the collective control and her right hand on the cyclic control. "Ok, girls. Are we good?" CL asked through their speakers. The girls affirmed and they took off.

 

The mission is to find the whereabouts of Ino Wataru, a first class Geisha, who has  been missing after allegedly killing a high class exec of a large company. They were instructed to go to Japan and bring her back without killing her to extract information. Their agency found out that she was ordered to do the killing and that's where they're going to dig deeper. 

 

After twenty minutes, their helicopter hovered over Tokyo, Japan and CL maneuvered towards the rooftop of Mandarin Oriental Hotel. She skillfully landed on the helipad intended for their helicopter and turned off the engine.

 

"Ahh...Can't we take a rest first?" Bom said stretching her arms as they go down the stairs.

 

Minzy looked at her watch and said in reply. "We still have thirty minutes, unnie."

 

"Really? That's enough beauty rest for me!" Bom exclaimed. "Let's hurry or our precious thirty minutes will run out," she followed and hurried her way towards the elevator. The three just shook their heads and followed her.

 


 

 

Jaejoong stared blankly at the sea before him as he drives the yacht towards the harbor near Hotel Nikko. He still couldn't get over about what has happened yesterday. Before checking out of the hotel, he went to check Dara first in the other girls' room. But, maids that are already tidying up the room were the ones he saw. He asked the front desk about them and was informed that they already checked out an hour before them, leaving him in a more frustrated state.

 

The other DBSK guys were at below deck, keeping themselves busy. Junsu nudged Yunho who was busy peeling an apple. "Hyung, can't you be the one driving the yacht? We might bump into a sailboat for all we know if he continues being like that," he said worriedly while Changmin and Yoochun were busy playing wii.

 

Yunho turned to look at Jaejoong but just shrugged off what Junsu said. "Let him be, Su. He even drives the yacht with his eyes close sometimes. What's the difference?" he said confidently and went back to peeling.

 

Junsu glanced at Jaejoong again and shrugged. 'Ok. Good thing I know how to swim.'

 

DBSK will be staying in Tokyo, Japan for a few days relative to the mission given to them by Lee So Man: to find Ino Wataru, the Geisha who killed an executive of a large company. They were instructed to just find her and not assassinate her for she holds valuable intel about the mastermind or the real one who's behind the killing. They need locate her and bring her back to their headquarters alive.

 

After a few minutes, they now arrive at the harbor near Hotel Nikko and immediately went to Hotel Nikko where they are supposed to stay during their mission.

 

 


 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"I'll get it!" Minzy volunteered and went towards the door while the other girls are doing their hair and make up. They are to disguise as geishas for this mission to be able to infiltrate the geisha house where Ino Wataru have worked before she disappeared. There's still a high probability that she's only been kept inside that house , away from the public.

 

Minzy came carrying the three kimonos that they are supposed to wear. Minzy will just served as their communicator outside the house so, so there's no need for her to wear one.

 

"Omo! They're so pretty!" Bom exclaimed, leaving her one eye undone.

 

"Unnie, can you finish your eye make-up first? You look really weird right now," Minzy said, trying hard not to laugh.

 

But Bom, just blinked her eyes flirtily at her and stuck her tongue out. "I'll take the green one, thank you!" she announced and took it right away.

 

"I'll take the orange one!" Dara said while trying to finish up her hair.

 

"Mine's the yellow!" CL followed.

 

Minzy just smiled at them and laid the kimonos on the bed near her.

 

After a few more minutes, the girls were already set.

 

"Ok, girls. It's showtime!" CL announced and they all went out.

 

 


 

 

DBSK arrived at the geisha house where Ino Wataru worked. They plan to check first the very place where she was last seen before going on a man hunt. At the entrance, they were greeted by a group of geishas and assisted them to a table.

 

"I don't know, hyung. But they just look weird to me," Changmin whispered to Junsu who was enaging in a conversation with one of the geishas.

 

"Not to me, though," Junsu replied back with a smile and went back talking with the geisha beside him.

 

The other two were also enjoying their time with the geishas while Jaejoong was just walking straight ahead, not minding the geisha beside him, causing him to bump into someone.

 

"Oh, Gomenasai!" he apologized at the guy he bumped.

 

The guy just raised whis eyebrows, pat his back and went ahead. Jaejoong can't help but to follow him with his eyes, heading to what seems like a VIP area and heard the other geishas greet him.

 

"Oh, Konbanwa, Choi-sama."

 

He then just went ahead, following the lead of the geisha beside him.

 

As soon as the DBSK guys were settled, Jaejoong started to roam his eyes all over the place. He eyed evey door the house has. His instincts tells him that Ino Wataru is just within the corners of this house, being well kept and hidden. And, something tells him that he might probably see something he least expect.

 

"Hey, hyung," Yoochun nudged him. "Relax a little. Let's enjoy these girls companies first, shall we?"

 

Jaejoong just sighed and leaned his back on the sit. 'Argh! Why am I like this? It's not like I'm going to see Dara in this kind of place!'

 

-----

 

2ne1 arrived at the geisha house and entered through a back door. They paid one of the people working in the house and immediately went towards the large hall of the house.

 

"Dara-ah, can you please fix my pin? I think it's not tight enough to hold my hair up," Bom whispered as she held her pin to keep it intact.

 

"Geez, Bom. You should've asked for this earlier," Dara complained but still did it anyway. CL just stood with them, her fan covering half of her face, while eyeing the place.

 

-----

 

"Choi-sama, would you like another cup?" the geisha flirtily asked Siwon who just emptied his cup of sake. He leaned closer and just whispered tender things to her that made her blush. But his eyes caught on to something.

 

"Hey, are they new?" he asked and and the geisha turned to look to where he's pointing.

 

She looked over and saw three girls, one with half of her face covered with her fan while the other two have their backs toward them. "I think so, Choi-sama. Haven't seen them here before," the geisha replied. "Our manager sometimes bring newsbies here without us knowing," she continued and smiled at him.

 

"Hmmm..." was the only thing he said and eyed the petite one among the three. 'I totally recognize that cute but alluring frame.'

 

-----

 

"There. It's done," Dara finally said.

 

"Yey! Thanks, Ssantoki!" Bom said and hugged her. But Dara suddenly stiffened.

 

"Eh? What's wrong, Ssantoki?" she asked worriedly.

 

Dara just dropped her gaze and rubbed her arms, chills suddenly went down her spine. "I don't know. I suddenly got goosebumps. I feel like someone's been watching me all this time," she said and the two girls looked around. Dara senses an aura that is definitely familiar.

 

'No. I don't think he's here," she told herself and turned to look behind her. But she only saw geishas who were entertaining a group of men. But she can't totally see the face of one of those men. 

 

Her eyebrows creased and she started to remember one the things she totally wants to forget. 'But it's totally possible for him to be here. 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Beautiful!" Siwon gasped as he saw Dara wearing a kimono during their trip in Japan.

 

Dara blushed. She just don't know how to react whenever Siwon reacts to her like this.

 

Siwon just laughed heartily and pulled her to an embrace. "Don't be so cute! You don't know what it does to me," he whispered which caused Dara to blush even more.

 

"Yah! stop saying such things!" she complained and slapped his chest. He's just so sweet sometimes, enough to make her blush like an overriped tomato.

 

"Speaking of which, why won't you try and be geisha, Dara?" Siwon randomly asked and looked at her excitedly.

 

"What kind of random thought is that? I'm korean, oppa! Duh?" Dara replied and laughed a bit. He's just so random sometimes, which makes him a lot cuter.

 

Siwon just laughed and held her hand with his. "Hmm, have you told you father about us already?" he suddenly asked.

 

"No, I haven't told him yet. I thought is you who's going to tell him?" Dara asked back, confused. He definitely told her that he's the one who's going to tell her father about them first.

 

"Good. Good," was all that he said and embraced her again.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

"Unnie?" CL said, waving her hands infront of Dara, who was looking so blank.

 

Bom shook her. "Ssantoki?" But Dara didn't hear her. "Yah! Dara-ah!" she shouted, enough to bring Dara back to reality.

 

"What just happened, unnie?" CL asked, concerned.

 

Dara's eyes turned cold. "Nothing. I just got a flashback of a bastard. Let's go and look for Ino Wataru," she said and went ahead.

 

The two knew what Dara meant and just kept it to themselves. They just don't want to open her wound even more than it is now.

 

 


 

 

MIANHE! 

T^T