Chapter 2

Enemies? or Lovers?


 


 

Jaejoong rode in his black lambourghini and drove towards the headquarters. He was silent during the ride and was in deep thought. He kept on thinking about the girl he had spent the night with, Dara. It’s not that he never got laid before. It’s just that she was a lot different from all the girls he had had been with that she totally left a mark in his mind.

 

‘I’ll definitely going to find you, Dara. I’ll use every means I have……even the means have as an assassin.’ Jaejoong thought and smiled to himself, knowing that he would really be able to find her with all the means he has.

 

Jaejoong arrived at Ritz Carlton Seoul. He stopped in front of the lobby and tossed his keys to the valet.

 

“Good morning, engineer! Usual place, sir?” the valet asked, smiling at him.

 

“Yup! You know where it is.” Jae smiled back and patted his back.

 

Jaejoong entered the lobby and went straight towards the elevator. He pressed a button up to the 10th floor. The elevator stopped and he went out towards his office.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Kim. There’s trouble in Busan again.” Jaejoong’s secretary greeted while arranging the papers on her table.

 

“That’s what I hear. What have you got for me, Mrs. Hyo?”

 

“I got your boarding pass, taxi receipts, and hotel bills,” Mrs. Hyo said and handed him the papers. “Don’t lose them. Keep them on the envelope.”

 

“Yes, Mrs. Hyo.” Jaejoong smiled and went to his own office. He closed the door.

 

 

KIM JAEJOONG

PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER

 

 

----Was written on the glass door------

 

 

Jaejoong put the papers on his table and sat on his chair, putting both of his feet on his table with his hands at the back of his neck. He paused for a while and pushed a button hidden in a small compartment under his table.

 

All the glass windows in his office automatically covered, darkening his room, and an elevator door opened right behind him. He stood up, went inside the elevator and pushed another button. The elevator’s doors closed and went down. Jaejoong grabbed the coat and tie hanging on the elevator’s wall and swiftly changed into them. The elevator stopped and revealed a room with lots of computers and people busy talking, having a meeting, reading files and talking to phones.

 

“Hey, hyung!” Changmin greeted him, excitedly. “So, how’s it? I heard someone shot SHARK at same time you did,” he continued and put his left arm over Jae’s shoulders. Jaejoong looked up at him and glared.

 

“Whoah! Whoah! Don’t look at me like that!” Changmin said, smiling at him. He knows  that he hates it when some other people meddles in his job.

 

Jaejoong stopped glaring and just shrugged it off. “Speaking of, we need to find out who that person is quickly,” Jaejoong started. “But first, I need to find a girl named “Dara” pronto. He continued and hurried away, leaving Changmin in his tracks.

 

Changmin just looked at Jae’s back, confused. ‘Dara? Who’s she?’ Changmin thought and went after Jae.

 


 

The five most outstanding assassins in SM agency, known as DBSK, gathered in the research room. Junsu sat in front of the computer while the other four flocked around him.

 

“Next!” Jaejoong said and Junsu pressed a button on his keyboard. “Nope! That’s not her!” he followed.

 

“Aish, hyung! Just how many girls named “DARA” do you think Korea has? We’ve been in this for several hours already!” Junsu complained as he continued to press the next button whenever Jae said so. Pictures of several girls would appear each time.

 

“We don’t even know her family name,” Yoochun suggested.

 

“We’re not even sure if “DARA” was her real name either,” Yunho followed.

 

“Aish! Just keep going. We’ll find her for sure. What’s the use of being an assassin?” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“Seriously, hyung! Why are you searching for her?” Changmin asked and all four of them stared at him.

 

Jaejoong didn't say anything and just smiled. A smile saying that he just had onw hell of a night.

 

The four guys’ mouths formed a letter “O” upon seeing his reaction. ‘He got laid.’ The four of them thought. 'Understandable!'

 

Just as Junsu was about to press the next button again, a co-worker opened the door of the research room.

 

“Guys, Lee So Man wants to speak with you. Conference room, now!” he announced and went away.

 

Yunho patted Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Guess we’ll continue this later then,” he said and went ahead of them. Yoochun and Changmin followed suit while Jae waited for Junsu to shut down the computer.

 

Lee So Man was reading some files when DBSK entered the conference room. They bowed before him and went to sit in their respective seats.

 

Lee So Man put his hands under his chin. “I think you know why you’re called.” He started and the five of them nodded. The widescreen in front of them automatically and DBSK turned to look. The screen revealed pictures and information about a certain person. “We have priority one and we need each of your expertise. The target’s name is Kang Hyunwoo, a.k.a. “The Hummerhead”. He is a direct threat to the agency, now in Seoul National Police custody. They’ll be making a ground-to-air hand off to helicopter, fifteen miles south of Gwangju border. I need you guys to make sure the target does not change hands in other words, eliminate him.”

 


 

Dara arrived at Seoul International Airport. She wore a long brown coat with her hair tied in a bun and sunglasses that almost covered half of her small face. She walked staright towards the airport’s exit and hailed a taxi.

 

She arrived at Westin Chosun Hotel, entered the lobby, and went straight to the elevator. She pushed a button and the elevator went straight up to the 15th floor. The elevator stopped. Dara went out and walked towards suite 1503.

 

She put her bag down and took off her long brown coat, revealing a long sleeveless dress that hugs to her body. She walked towards her room and pushed a button hidden behind her bed. A door opened just on the side of ehr bed and she stepped inside.

 

A narrowed path greeted her with white walls that there dimly lit. A yellow laser light roamed through her from head to toe as she walked the path. A wide screen was attached onto the wall, showing the results of the scan made to her using the laser lights.

 

“Sandara Park, confirmed,” the machine announced. She reached the end of the path and a tight hug greeted her.

 

“Ssantokki!!! We missed you!” Bom exclaimed. Dara softened and smiled at CL and Minzy behind Bom.

 

Bom let go of Dara and stepped back, smiling at her.

 

“Congratulations, unnie! We know you can do it.” CL said.

 

“Yeah!” Minzy said and frowned. “But unnie, I heard someone was also after SHARK and shot him the same time you did. Did you saw who it was?”

 

Dara tapped her chin with her index finger. “Oh, yeah. I wonder who that was….” 

 

But before she could even thought about it, Bom immediately changed the topic. “Before that, have you met a hot guy there?” she quipped excitedly. Dara just smiled knowingly and bit her lower lip.

 

The three girls gasped upon seeing Dara’s expression. “Oh My God! Kyaaaaahhhh!!!” they squealed and jumped up and down, holding Dara’s hands. 

 

“Sorry to interrupt, but we have a situation,” a voice came from the speakers and they stopped squealing. “2NE1, meet me in the conference room,” he finished.

 

The four of them nodded and headed to the conference room. “Details later, Ssantokki!! Every bit of it.” Bom whispered.

 

2NE1 entered the room and bowed before Yang Hyun Suk. They call him YG for short and sat on their respective seats. “You know the competition would love to see us burn. I need you girls to handle this personally,” YG leaned back on his chair, pushed a button and a wide white flat screen lowered from the ceiling. “Kang Hyunwoo a.k.a. “The Hummerhead”. He’s being moved across the border to a federal facility. He is a threat to the agency and to the country. We need this quick, clean and contained.” YG finished.

 

“Yes, sir,” the girls nodded.


 


 

An update!!!!!

Kekeke...

SOME parts were taken from Mr. and Mrs. Smith...!!
 

I just love that movie!! XD

 

 

COMMENTS PLEASE!!! <3

^___^