Chapter 5

Enemies? or Lovers?

 

 


 

‘Damn! Why am I blushing? It’s not my first time touching a guy’s chest, you know. It’s not my first time seeing a handsome guy’s face, you know. And it’s definitely not my first time being this close with JAEJOONG, you f***ing know! We were even much closer than this! Waaahhh.. But why am I getting giddy all over?’ Dara continued battling in her mind. After several seconds of fantasizing, she finally noticed Jae’s hand waving in front of her.

 

“Dara? Dara?” Jae said, concerned. “Are you ok?” Jae continued, thinking that maybe Dara is getting traumatized with what’s happening.

 

“Huh?” Dara replied in a high-pitched voice. “No! No! I’m fine. I-, well, I was just—“ ‘Wtf! Am I getting flustered?’

 

Before Dara finished what she was about to say, the guy with the protruding muscles grabbed a chair and threw it at their direction. Jae immediately grabbed, turned, and embraced her. The chair hit Jae’s back hard and broke into pieces.

 

Dara’s eyes widen.  ‘Damn! Did he just protect me again?’

 

“Are you ok?” Jae breathed, caressing her hair. Dara didn’t know what to say and just nodded her head while staring at him. “Good to know that,” he said and ruffled her hair. He kissed her forehead and gently guided her to a corner away from the fighting scene, all the while holding her, not wanting to let go. “Stay here,” he said with gentle eyes that eventually turned murderous upon facing the culprit.

 

Jae stared and walked slowly towards the guy who threw the chair.

 

“You still have some time to chit-chat with that chick, huh,” the guy started. “Stop ignoring and fight, you good for nothin’ bastard,” he continued and signaled Jae to come to him.

 

The guy then charged towards him, with his right balled fist in the air, preparing to hit Jae right in the face. But before it hit him, Jae grabbed his fist with his left hand which stilled him. Not being able to give his punch, the guy tried to deliver another punch using his left hand. But Jae just did the same using his right hand.

 

“Out of hands, are we?” Jae murderously said and gave the guy a head-. “Wish granted,” he said and smirked. The guy got dizzy and touched his forehead. Jae then grabbed his pants  and shoulder, turned, lifted him up using his back as a support and threw him hard on the floor.

 

“Uh-oh! A mad Jaejoong is on the loose,” Yunho said. He then grabbed Bom’s hand. “Let’s go before we get implicated.”  

 

Yoochun put CL down and followed Yunho.

 

Changmin gave a last punch to another guy before grabbing Minzy’s hand and followed suit.

 

Junsu got left behind. “Su, get Dara out of here. Wait for me outside,” Jaejoong commanded.

 

“Oh? Arrasso,” Junsu obliged and led Dara out of the bar.

 

Jae made sure first that Dara was already out of the scene before turning back to the few conscious guys in the scene. “Now, let’s finish this!” Jae said in a lower voice and immediately threw a punch to the guy nearest to him.

 

 


 

2ne1, accompanied by four DBSK guys were now at the parking lot beside Junsu’s white hummer.

 

“Are you ok?” Bom said, scanning Yunho’s face. “Oh, my! You’re bleeding! She gasped upon seeing blood gushing out of Yunho’s lips. She instantly searched for a handkerchief in her purse and pressed it on his lips.

 

“I’m fine. Just a scratch,” was all Yunho could say and touched Bom’s hand.

 

“Hey! Your forehead’s bleeding,” CL said coolly and offered her handkerchief.

 

Yoochun accepted it and smiled at her while pressing it to his forehead.

 

“Oppa! You’re good!” Minzy exclaimed and lightly punched Changmin’s forearm.

 

“Ouch! That hurts!” Changmin pretended and touched his forearm.

 

Minzy gasped. “Omo! Mianhe, Oppa! Mianhe!” She went closer to Changmin and comforted him. Changmin turned his head and gave himself a thumb up.

 

Junsu witnessed the whole scenario and wanted to puke, seeing all of his friends flirting with the girls. He then turned to Dara who was silent since they came out of the club. “Er, don’t worry. Jae hyung will be out in a minute,” he assured her, thinking that she might be worried for Jaejoong.

 

Just then, Jae appeared, wiping some dirt out of his long-sleeved polo. “Oh! He’s here!” Junsu said when he noticed him.

 

Dara turned and felt relieved. ‘Eh?? Did I just felt relieved? Was I really worrying about him? Gah! This is confusing me too much! I’m not liking it.’

 

“Hey, are you ok?” Jae asked.

 

“Huh? Yeah! I’m fi-ne,” Dara stuttered.

 

Bom, CL and Minzy stared at Dara disbelievingly.

 

‘OMG! Ssantoki is stuttering! It’s a sign!’ Bom rejoiced mentally.

 

“Are you sure? You don’t look fine,” Jae probed and touched her cheeks.

 

Dara blushed. She turned her head to hide it, afraid that someone would see it. 

 

But the girls saw it all. Nothing escapes their eyes. 

 

Dara tried to compose herself before speaking, mentally reprimanding herself for acting out of her character now. “Ehem! Girls, let’s go,” she said and went ahead of them.

 

“Wait!” Jaejoong called but Dara wasn’t able to hear him, for she was definitely determined to put a distance between them now.

 

CL and Minzy followed her after giving their thanks and goodbyes to the guys.

 

“Phone!” Bom said to Yunho. He just gave her a confused look, not knowing why she was asking for his phone. “I’ll give you my number. Pali!” Bom continued, urging him to fish out his phone.

 

“Oh!” he immediately reached for his phone in his back pockets.

 

Bom dialed her  number and gave it back to him. “Here! I just called my phone. Now, you have mine and I have yours. Bye!” she said and went back with the girls. 

 


 

Dara wasn't saying a word since they rode the car and started driving. The three girls were just eyeing her since then wit a smile on their faces.

 

“Sandara Park!” Bom screamed inside the car, finally letting go of her excitement.

 

“Huh? wha-what?” Dara answered.

 

“You’re in love, aren’t you?” Bom said, squinting her eyes. CL and Minzy continued grinning at the back of the car.

 

“Huh? Who? Me? In love? Nope! There’s no way that can be.” Dara said, pretending to focus her eyes on the road while all he while thinking about how she's been behaving around Jaejoong earlier.

 

“Oh yes, you are! You are definitely in love. You were stuttering earlier just like when you’re in love with—,“ Bom stopped and all of them grew silent.

 

That brought Dara back to herself. It reminded her of the reason why she's like this right now. Her mind finally became clear. “Bom, I’m not in love. And I will never be in love again,” she said with finality. She bit her lower lip, trying to stop her tears from escaping her eyes.

 

An eerie silence enveloped them until Dara suddenly spoke to change the mood. “Oh! On the side note, he’s the Jeju guy,” Bom, CL and Minzy gasped and became excited.

 

“OMG! It’s  HIM?  The H-O-T Jeju guy?!” Bom exclaimed and the three of them leaned closer to her.

 

“Yup! No other!” Dara affirmed and smiled upon the girls’ excited expressions.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” all the three of them exclaimed.

 

"He really IS hot!" Bom commented. "But I think I prefer that taller one more," she continued, thinking about Yunho.

 

CL and Minzy just continued to giggle on the side.

 

Just then, Minzy's phone rang. "It's YG." she announced, answered it and put it on a loud speaker.

 

"Sorry, girls. I know you're enjoying yourselves right now. But, I have another task for you," YG announced. "Come to the headquarters in 20 minutes."

 

"Yes, sir." they answered, then YG hung up.

 

"20 minutes, eh?" Dara said and glanced at the car's speedometer. "Guess, I need to drive at my own speed now. Fasten your seatbelts, girls."

 

The three obliged and Dara drove with her usual speed.

 


 

"Aish!!! Why did you got her number and I didn't?" Jaejoong continuously complained as they mount Junsu's hummer.

 

Yunho just smirked at him and shrugged his shoulders. He was about to call Bom when Lee So Man suddenly called.

 

"Boys. Be at the headquarters in 20 minutes. Another Mission," Lee So Man announced and then hung up.

 

"Another one already? Argh.. I want to see her again first and get her number!" Jae frustratingly said. "I was the superhero earlier. But why didn't I get her number?"

 

The other boys just heaved a sigh and let him ranted on and on until they reached the headquarters.

 

 


 

At last!!!!

I have updated!!!
 

I've been wanting to update this fic!

Just a short one, though... LOLZ! ahahaha..

 

Only one fic left to update! haha

 

Boring??? 

Mianhe... T.T

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!! 

Pretty, Pretty PLEASE??? XD

<3