Fanmeet

A Normal Fangirl

It was finally the day that you are going to meet L.Joe and Teen Top REAL LIFE. No more behind the computers or through videos. 

You woke up really early that day. You took out the scarf which you had bought the other day. 

*Which should I give to Myungsoo Oppa and L.Joe-shi?* you picked up the grey and blue scarf and placed them on the table. 

*Blue seems to match Myungsoo Oppa more,* you took the Blue scarf and placed it in a box. You did the same for the Grey scarf too. 

"Christmas is coming soon, I shall write a letter for them!" you took out two pieces of coloured paper and started writing them letters. 

Myungsoo's letter (Korean): 

Annyeong Oppa! _____ here. Christmas is coming soon so I think this is really useful for you. There are so many things that I would like to thank you. 

Firstly, I would like to thank you for being my friend. It just mean so much to me. 

Secondly, thanks for like introducing to me stuffs in Korea. And if I really had "Brothers" I'm really... I just don't know how to explain it. 

Lastly, thanks for everything you've done for me! Making time for me to go out and search for houses with me, shop with me, eat with me, and many more! 

But oppa, all I hoped for is that you focus more on your work right now :) I'll be fine! Just texting or calling is fine for me ^^ 

Anyway, hope you had an enjoyable Christmas with Infinite! I've some small gifts in the bag too! It's for them. So yeah, do me a favour alright? 

Saranghaeyo Oppa! Stay healthy ♥ 

Love, a babo ^-^

You stick the letter onto the box and put it in the paper bag together with the other Infinite members small gifts and note on them. 

You took the Green coloured paper and started writing L.Joe's letter. You stuck in onto the box and place it in another paper bag with Teen Top's small gifts in it too. 

"Asa! I'm done with the gifts. Time for breakfast," you grabbed your bag and jacket and off you go to the cafe.

You walked to the mini shopping mall which was located just beside your hotel. It was not that big, but at least it can kill your time. 

*Maybe I can find a part time job here,* you sling your bag around your shoulders and started walking around. 

Instead of finding a job, you are actually shopping. You bought a few blouse and coats that are really cheap. 

You looked at your watch and it was 1pm only. *Aish! Chinja, why is time passing so slow today?!* you furrowed your eyebrow and continued walking. 

You phone started ringing and you picked it up. "Ohh Unnie! You called?" It was the receptionist. 

"Nehh _____-ah, are you coming back into the room later on? If not I'll ask the Ahjumma to clean your room," you shook your head and told her not to. 

You hung up and continued shopping for another hour. You bought some accessories and you went back into your room.

You washed the blouses and coats you have just bought and hung them up in your room to dry. After doing so, you went to take a bath and got changed. 

You wore a cute collared blouse with a pink coat and jeans. You brought a brown envelope sling bag and the paper bag. 

"Unnie, I'm leaving already. Ahjumma can clean the room already," you walked towards the reception. 

"Nehh ______-ah, have a safe trip out!" she waved and you waved back. 

*Ahhh... It's 3:30pm only, where should I go?* you walked aimlessly along the streets. But your thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of your phone.

"Dongsaeyo?" you picked up the phone without looking at the caller id. 

"Hey _____!! It's Samantha here!" she screamed into the phone. Your eardrums almost burst from her high pitch dolphin screams.

"Ohh hey Sam!! Relax, why did you call?" you lowered the volume down a little just in case she burst again. 

"Nothing much, it's our holidays and I really missed you a lot. Because we always chill at your place or go out... But anyway, how are you doing? Have you got a school?" she sounded more excited than you are, and that made you felt a little guilty. 

"Awww... I missed you too Sam... Yeah! I'm great! I sent in an application form for T.O.P. High but I have not received any phone calls from them yet. It should next week I guess," you told her about T.O.P. High. 

"It sounds so cool! I hope you meet lots of friends there but don't forget about me... Hahaha, I was just kidding! Where are you going now?" she queried. 

"Sam! You would not believe where I'm going now! I'm going to meet TEEN TOP!!" you lifted your hands to stop the bus and boarded it. 

"WOW!! You are finally meeting your favourite band! I envy you so much... If I could meet Infinite too..." her vouice trailed off but you kept smiling. 

"Maybe you can! I'm friends with your ultimate bias Myungsoo!! It's so awesome right? My second day here and I met him at the subway," you started spazzing to her. 

"Oh My Gosh!! Talk about me a lot ok? Sorry Babe, I have to go already. I'll call back really soon!" she apologetically hung up the phone. 

*Hehe, that girl, still as dorky as ever,* you smiled to yourself as you plugged in your earpiece and Teen Top's song.

-------------

*I'm still early and there are so many people, maybe I should go to the 'Blues Cafe' for a drink first.* you left the bus and walked towards the 'Blues Cafe' .

You walked towards the counter to buy a cup of hot chocolate when you heard lots of screaming outside the cafe. 

You did not bother to look behind and paid for your hot chocolate. However when you turn around, you banged into a guy. 

"Gosh! I'm so sorry!" you stood up and bowed. You look up and you was really shocked. Standing right before your eyes are TEEN TOP! 

The guy whom you had banged into was Chunji, he bowed back and helped you to pick up your wallet. You smiled sweetly and quickly shuffled away. 

L.Joe turned around and met eyes with you. You blushed but replied with a smile. 

You settled down and took out your iPad to search for the web again, but your phone started ringing. 

"Hey!" you spoke in English, thinking that it was Samantha. But it was not

"_____? It's Oppa here," Myungsoo greeted insecurely. 

"Ahhh.. Myungsoo Oppa? Wae?" you sheepishly switched to Korean. 

"Aniya, I wanted to check if you have arrived at Teen Top's Fanmeeting place already?" he asked. 

"Nehh! I've reached already, but I'm at the 'Blues Cafe' because there are a lot of people there. So I decided to wait here," you explained while sipping your hot chocolate. 

"Ohh ok!" Myungsoo replied. 

"Oppa! After Teen Top's Fanmeet can we meet? Infinite oppas and your Christmas presents-" you have not finished your sentence when Myungsoo interrupted. 

"Sure! Call me when you're done," Myungsoo said before hanging up. 

*She seems so freaking familiar, but I'm sure I have not seen her before...* L.Joe stared at you and furrowed his brows. 

"All right boys, you all have to go and get ready," a middle aged man entered the Cafe and walked towards Teen Top. 

"Nehh Manager Hyung! Be there in a few minutes," Niel gave him an 'ok' sign and the six of them started cleaning up their tables. 

L.Joe looked at you for the last time before leaving the Cafe. You saw them leaving and looked at your watch which was only 5pm. So you stayed in the Cafe until it was 6:30pm. 

You made your way into the venue and the queue was really long. Many girls were screaming and you felt a little awkward. 

*So this is what fanmeeting looks like,* you thought to yourself as you saw Teen Top sitting on the stage and signing their albums for their fans. 

You took out your iPad and started messing around with it. It was 7:45pm and you was the last few fans as you had come late. 

You walked up the stage and Teen Top saw you. "Hyung! She's our fan! Yay!!" Changjo whispered to Ricky, but it was loud enough for you to hear. 

You giggled and shook your head. You approached the first one who was Changjo, followed by Ricky, Niel, C.A.P. , Chunji and L.Joe.

After each member signed your Album, you would give them their small gifts and wished them an Advance Merry Christmas.

You finally arrived at L.Joe and you handed him the paper bag, he gratefully took it and bowed to you. 

"Kamsahamnida, what's your name?" L.Joe carefully placed the bag beside him and started signing. 

"Kwenchanayo, _____ imnida," you said your Korean name but he looked up and raised a brow. 

"I thought you have an English name, haha. So you're mixed blood?" L.Joe wrote your name and a small note while chatting with you. 

"Ahh.. Neh, seems so," you replied sheepishly. Your phone started to ring and you took out to see the called id.

*Mum? Why is that liar calling?* you placed your phone back into your pocket and L.Joe kept staring at you, "Aren't you picking it up?" 

"Ahh.. Yes yes," you took your phone out and answered it. "Yes?" you spoke in English and L.Joe was staring at you, *Could she be that anonymous girl who sent me the letter?* 

"_____, y-y-your D-dad is d-d-dead," your mum stuttered. For a moment, you thought she was joking, but her voice, everything told you that it was real.

Your eyes and mouth were wide open now, your mind was blank and your phone dropped to the ground. Tears were about to pour and you did not want L.Joe or Teen Top to see you in that state. 

So you chose to run away. You did not even bother to pick up your phone and just ran. L.Joe stood up and shouted your name, "_____!!" 

You did not turned around but just continued running. Teen Top saw what had happened but they had to finished this fanmeeting first. 

"Byunghun-ah sit down and get done with this first," Chunji pulled L.Joe back down but he stood back up and went to pick up your phone. 

He put the phone to his ears and heard everything. His eye widen but he sat back down and continued with his Fansigning. He could not leave just like that. 

-----------

*Andwae, this can't be happening. Mum was just trying to make me go to her again,* one side of your mind said, but the other said, *The seriousness in her voice... _____-ah, it's real...* 

You walked aimlessly along the streets and crying softly.

*Noo!! Dad is gone. The one that gave me genuine father love, the one that played with me, the one that showed me what real love and care is. God, why are you doing this to me? No....* you screamed in your mind as you fell on your knees, clutching your heart. 

*That's the girl just now,* L.Joe spotted you when they are going back to their dorm in their car.

"Hyung! Can you drop me here? I saw the fan earlier on, I will go back by myself later on," L.Joe assured his Manager and his manager slowed the car down. 

"_____?" you heard a voice behind you and wiped your tears away before turning around. 

"Ohh.. Byunghun-shi," you smiled lightly and stood up dusting your coat. 

*She just called me Byunghun? No one calls me that except for Chunji, Umma and Appa,* he cleared his throat and helped you up.

"Ohh.. Kamsahamnida," you wanted to go when he pulled you back. 

"Kwenchanayo?" he looked at you worriedly. You smiled back and nodded you head. "I'm sorry for the loss, but be happy neh? I believe your Appa doesn't want you to be like this" he patted your shoulders and smiled.. 

"Nehh.. Kamsahamnida. It's okay," you bowed as more tears forced its way out of your eyes.

Upon seeing your tears, L.Joe pulled you into a hug. Your heart was beating rapidly but you could feel comfort and warmth within his hug.

"By chance are you the one who mailed me the letter which was written in English?" L.Joe broke the hug and suddenly asked which made you shocked.

*He actually read it,* you did not answered him and he laughed awkwardly. 

"I guess not," he ruffled his back hair. 

"Waeyo?" you asked him curiously.

"Aniyo, I was trying to find that girl. After reading her letter, I had that drive to work harder. But I really wanted to know who she is," L.Joe sighed to himself.

"Don't worry, when the time is right, she will appear," you reassured him. 

"Yeah, I guess so," he awkwardly smiled. 

"I guess you have to go right?" you pointed at his watch. 

"Ahh.. Yeah, annyeonghaseyo," the both of you bid farewell before leaving. For a moment, you felt a lot better but the moment he left, your heart started aching again. 

*For appa, for me, for Byunghun-shi, I got to be happy,* you kept saying to yourself while walking back to your hotel.

-------------

*Shall get the newspaper tomorrow and see if I can find my Dad,* you wanted to fish out your phone but it was not with you. 

*Ahhh... Oteoke?* you used the hotel's phone to call your phone. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Mianhe-yo, the owner of this phone left her phone so I picked it up, but forgotten to give her back," a guy picked up the phone. 

"Byunghun-shi? _____ here," you introduced yourself. 

"Ahhh!! Nehnehneh, mianhe-yo, I forgotten to return it to you earlier on," he apologised.

"Kwenchanayo, do you have time tomorrow? I need my phone because I'm waiting for a few calls," you explained to him. 

"Ahh neh but ermm... I've got schedule the whole day tomorrow. Oteoke?" he asked you. 

"How about I go and find you tomorrow?" you cautiously asked him. 

"Is it ok for you?" he asked you considerably.

"Yeah!" you replied before hanging up. 

------------------------------

Actually I've planned this chapter really well, but when I typed it, everything in my mind gone ;~; 

*BIG SIGH* But at least L.Joe's in it already right? :) 

And I won't be updating until after October :( Chongmal Mianheyo!! 

Don't unsubscribe okiee?? ^^

Because my National Examinations are this month. Next week is our Listening Examination and ending of Sept our examinations starts already. 

This Examinations is really important because it paths my future (In a way) . So yeah, bye bye :( See you all next month ♥ L