T.O.P. High

A Normal Fangirl

(A/N: The colours represents different things. Purple is text. Green is Flashbacks. Pink is phonecall conversation. Enjoy this chappy ^^) 

Two days had passed after you had met Myungsoo. The both of you had still been keeping in contact. Myungsoo suggested you to attend school. Either the Local School or International School. 

You decided to attend Local School here as you wanted a new experience. You searched the web for some schools in Seoul. You felt that Schools in Seoul are cool. However, you are not experienced, so you decided to call Myungsoo for help. 

"Annyeong Oppa?" you greeted him as he picked up the phone. 

"Ahh.. _____! You called," he greeted you back excitedly which made you smiled to yourself. 

"Oppa, I've took up your suggestion and looked up in the web for the Local Schools. I'm thinking of attending Shinhwa High, but I'm not experienced so I need your help. Is it a good school?" you went straight to the point as you are afraid that Myungsoo might be busy. 

"ANDWAE!!! You can't attend that school! Although it is a good school, but there are bullies there! Why not T.O.P. High? It's a good school and the students there are friendly. Because they are all smart and have a mature mind. Many foreigners there too! Easier for you to communicate," Myungsoo suggested.

"Yeah, sounds great! I'll look up on it, thank you Oppa for helping. I'm hanging up," you smiled to the phone and hung up. You opened your bag to take your laptop out and turned it on. 

*Aish! Why is it taking so long to on?* you thought impatiently. It was not long at all actually. But because you was excited so you felt that it was slow. You took your iPad and started searching on it first. You translated the web to English before searching for T.O.P. High. 

*WOW! THE SCHOOL LOOK HUGE!* you screamed in your mind. 

You scrolled down and saw what you needed for the Application Form. You jumped onto your bed and called the reception. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I do for you?" the receptionist answered the phone. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Unnie! I'm _____, I need to use the printer to print my application form for school," you explained to her. She knows who are you, as you have been staying in that hotel for about a week already. 

"Sure _____-ah!" she replied and smiled to the phone.

"Waaa!! Chongmal kamsahamnida!" you thanked her profusely and hung up. *All right, I'll send this application form there first,* you send the link of the form to the reception. 

"Mmmmm.." you made lots of weird noises as you scrolled down to see what else you need. *Birth Certificate?! I don't have it,* you thought as you fished out your phone and dialed your Brother's number. 

"Hey _____!!" your Brother screamed in the phone. You chuckled at his reaction. 

"Hey Bro! Haha chill, that excited?" you laughed slightly and cooled him. 

"Haha, of course! I missed you so much! Anyway how's life in Korea?" your Brother changed the subject. 

"It's great so far. I even made a new friend, and he is a celebrity! Awesome right?" you boast to your Brother about Myungsoo. 

"Wow! I feel happy for you! Anyway, why did you call me? What do you need?" your Brother asked you. He is definitely your Brother. Because he knows you need help thus you called him. 

"You're indeed my Brother! Haha, I need my Birth Certificate for my application form to attend a school here. So I need you to help me scan it and email it to me," you got straight to the point. 

"Sure sweetie! Anything for you," your Brother smiled to the phone and your heart melted upon hearing his words. You hung up and waited for your Brother to email you your Birth Certificate. 

While waiting, you started looking up more about T.O.P. High. You was really excited and looking forward to attending school and making new friends. Your doorbell rang and you looked towards the door. 

*Who could it be?* you thought to yourself. You stood up and walked towards your door. You looked through the peephole and saw a hotel staff standing outside your door. *i thought I told Unnie to pass it to me later? Because I still need to print the Birth Certificate.* 

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I do for you?" you opened the door and smiled at him. He shook his head and passed you an envelope. You took it and raised an eyebrow. 

"Ahh.. Someone asked me to passed this to you. I'm just doing what I was told to do," you explained to you upon seeing your confused looks. 

"Ahh... So it was like this, thank you," you bowed and closed the door when you see him turned to move.

You felt the envelope and it seemed heavy. You unsealed the envelope and looked into it. *Ehh? DVD? WAAA!! DAEBAK!! It's Teen Top!* you squealed in your mind. 

*Wait, who could it be?* you stopped squealing and stared at the DVD. Suddenly a scene replayed in your mind.

"Teen Top's having their Fanmeeting next week at Mokdong. From 6pm to 8pm! I'll get you their album so you can go," he told you excitedly. You gasped and covered your mouth with your hands, and squealed. 

"Look at how happy you are. Well, I would need your phone number," he fished out his phone from his pocket and gave it to you. You looked at him unsure.

*It must be Oppa!* a smile crept on your face and you took out your phone and texted Myungsoo as you are afraid you would disturb him. 

"Oppa! You sent Teen Top's Album right? Thank you so much! ^^ I love it ! ♥ Work hard :D" you clicked on the send button and checked your email. 

"OH! It came!" you opened your Brother's email and send it to the Reception before replying your Brother's email. 

You got changed and went out with an envelope which you had written T.O.P. High's address on it. You was going out to tour around Seoul and drop by to mail it. 

--------------

"Gomawo Unnie!" you thanked her gratefully and slot the documents into the envelope after filling in the Application Form.

"Kwenchana _____-ah," she smiled sweetly and got back to work. *Beep* you got a text when you walked out of the hotel. 

"Kekeke ^^ It's nothing _____-ah! I've just ended a schedule, are you free? :)" you read the text from Myungsoo and smiled to yourself. 

"Neh! I'm going out to the city to tour around and drop by to mail my Application Form! ^^ Waeyo Oppa?" you typed and send it to him. Just then, the buss arrived and you boarded it. 

You phone rang and it was Myungsoo you picked it up, "Neh Oppa?". 

"_____-ah, can you come to Woolim Ent.? I've got something urgent to tell you," Myungsoo got straight to the point which made you shocked. *What is it that is so serious?* you thought to yourself. 

"Neh, after I mail the Application Form. Be there in 30 minutes," Myungsoo agreed and hung up. You kept wondering what was it was, but your thoughts were adverted when you arrived at the mailing company. You paid and left the bus.

"Cling" the bell on the door tingled as you pushed it open. A lady was standing at the counter with a bright smile, she bowed and greeted you. Of course you bowed back and walked towards her.

"I want to send this envelope to T.O.P. High," you passed her the envelope and she received it. 

"Nehh, please wait for a moment," she typed some things into her computer before giving you a list of stamps that you had to purchased. Noticing that you were confused over the stamps, she helpfully explaining to you about the different stamps. 

"Since you are sending it within Korea and it's something formal, this should be the right stamp for you," she smiled and pointed to a stamp. 

"Nehh, anything you say. I'm new here so yeah," you smiled sheepishly and took out your purse from your bag to pay for the stamp. You bowed and left the building after paying for the stamp and decided to walk to Woolim Entertainment since it was nearby here. 

You passed by a shop and it caught your eyes. *I'll be back later,* you wanted to enter the shop however you would not have time as you was supposed to meet Myungsoo in 5 minutes time. 

You walked further down and made a turn at the corner to see an excited Myungsoo standing outside the building. 

"Boo!" you playfully scared him by approaching him behind. He turned around and hugged you upon seeing you. You was taken aback by his abrupt actions but you had gotten used to it. 

"Oppa, why did you call me to come?" the both of you entered the company. 

"Ohh... There is this interview for having "brothers" who are idols. I think it would be great for you as you have no family in Korea and you need a place to stay too! After a month am I right?" he explained and you nodded your head. "So I think that you should try! Who knows? Maybe we will be your brothers or maybe even Teen Top!" Myungsoo wriggled his eyebrows. 

You laughed and agreed to his idea. The both of you arrived in a meeting room and you knocked the door. "Come in," you heard a male voice. 

Myungsoo whispered, "I'll be going, call me when you're done."  You nodded and entered the room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida," you bowed 90 degrees and introduced yourself. 

"Nehh... _____ right? I don't see your application form or name in the list," the man began searching for your name. 

"Ahh!! About that, I'm a last minute application. Myungsoo op- i mean Myungsoo-shi told me to come," you smiled and explained. 

"Myungsoo? Ahh... Ok. You're an exception then. I'm Tablo, you can say that I'm in charged of this variety show," he introduced himself. 

"Ohh.. Neh, annyeonghaseyo Tablo-shi," you bowed again and sat down. 

Tablo started explaining to you briefly about this show and you nodded your head after he said one sentence. 

"So, now let's proceed to the interview. Why do you want to have an elder brother?" he asked while staring at you. 

You gulped at his stare. "Uhmm... Actually I had an elder brother but he is currently in Perth. My Mum had sent me here so that I would not play the piano anymore and focused on my studies. So I really missed my brother's care and concern for me. And I also will not have a place to stay after a month," you told him and you could see sympathy in his eyes. 

"Ok, thank you _____-goon for coming, please fill up this form before leaving. If you're selected, you would receive a phone call from us," Tablo passed you an application form and you stared at it. 

You did not understand everything that was on the paper. Honestly, you could only speak well. You actually had problem reading korean words. 

Tablo noticed your frown and helped you. With his help, you filled in the form easily. "Kamsahamnida Tablo-shi," you bowed and smiled brightly before leaving the room. 

*Phew! He seems scary... Oh right! I have to call Oppa,* you took out your phone and typed Myungsoo's number while walking towards the lift. 

"Annyeong _____-ah! How did it go?" Myungsoo answered the phone. 

"It was fine. Not that bad," you answered while walking out of the lift towards the exit. 

"That's great _____-ah. Mianhe, Oppa have to go now. Call you back later?" Myungsoo apologised. 

"Nehh, kwenchana! Work hard oppa!" you hung up and walked out of the company. 

You walked back to where you had walked to the company just now, and passed by the shop which you wanted to go to. 

*Ahh! That shop, it's still open. Let's go in,* you went in and was walking around, when you spotted a soft scarf. You touched it and you felt great. 

"Unnie! How much does this scarf cost?" you lifted up the scarf for the owner to see it. 

"Ahhh... That? 29000 won!" she replied while smiling. You took out your calculator and calculated by converting the amount into Australia dollar.

"25 AUD just for the scarf?!" your eyes was bulging out. "Unnie! If I buy more is there a discount?" you walked towards her. 

"Mwoh?! Ahh neh, 28500 won?" she pointed to the scarf. 

"Mwoh?! It's still expensive Unnie! I'm still a student. 21000 won, I'm buying 3!" you pouted. 

"WHAT?1 Andwae!" she waved her hands hysterically. 

"Please. Please.." you rubbed your hands together and pouted. 

"Aish!! Araso araso! What colours do you want?" she gave in and you jumped for joy and started cheering. 

You picked a baby blue, light pink and a grey one. You handed it to the cashier and paid for it. You requested for boxes to put the scarf in it. 

"Kamsahamnida Unnie, I'll visit again!" you smiled and waved before leaving. 

"Nehh, have a great day!" she chuckled and waved lightly. 

You looked at your watch and it was only 3pm. You went to grab lunch before looking for houses. You went to the housing agencies but none of the houses there are good for you. 

You decided to look for them by the newspapers. You circled those that you are interested and called the owners. There was an apartment which was spacious and big, but there were a few people who wanted this house as well so you gave up hope on it. 

You was really tired and you stopped by at an cafe to grab a cup of hot chocolate before leaving for the hotel. 

You was not hungry as you did not managed to find an apartment and you had to move out of the hotel in a two weeks' time. You heaved an exasperate sigh and stared in the sky. 

You felt someone tapped your shoulders and you turned around not to see anyone behind you. You heard someone laughing at the other side of your shoulders and you turned to see Myungsoo and Sungyeol laughing at you. 

"Oppa, you got me!" you hit their shoulders lightly and laughed in embarrassment. 

They brought you to have dinner but you told them that you had no appetite and wanted to rest. 

Sensing something amiss, Sungyeol asked you what had happened and you told them about your worries. 

"Aigoo... There's still 14 days! You can look for a home during those days!" Myungsoo slung an arm around your shoulders and reassured you. 

You nodded your head and smiled at them. "Thank you oppa," you hugged Myungsoo and Sungyeol. 

"Hehehe, it's nothing ____--ah! So let's go and eat alright? Or you would be so skinny," they dragged you to a street stall and ate Spicy Rice Cakes. 

They brought you back to your hotel and went back to their dorms. 

*I hope _____ will have good brothers if she is selected...* Myungsoo thought to himself before turning in.

-------------------

So erm nobody went to vote, so I shall just start with 'You Are My Oppa'.

I was itching to update the chapter, I really had that motivation to update, but nobody went to vote... Except for the 3 votes I have. Thank you so much! ♥

Well... I was sick today, so I just updated a chapter to cheer myself. It was not really nice (this chapter I mean) , so please understand ~ ^-^