Please don't lie to me anymore

I'll find my prince , someday.

 

Dear Min-Rae ,

Annyeong ! I thought you had forgotten me too , since it has been a few months since you left Seoul ….

Well , my family is doing well. My father just expanded his business overseas , so the atmosphere in the house is cheerful and happy. I’m doing fine too ,and I’m really happy now.

I missed you too , Min-rae ! When you first left , I thought about you whenever I could. I still do . Are you ever coming back to Seoul ? It’s really lonely in the mansion without you here , I have no one to play games with and talk to ….

I’m happy to hear that you still keep the silver bracelet that I gave you. Please keep it forever , okay ? I can’t wait for you to come back to Seoul ~~

Anyway , tell me more about your life in Hamgyong. Is it really different from Seoul ? Min-Rae ah , please don’t life to yourself , I know you miss Seoul very much . Please , don’t say you’re happy when you’re not , I can tell from the way you write your letter .

Life is hard there , right ? I’m sure you still find it difficult to work two jobs in a day , when in Seoul you didn’t have to work at all .

Where do you live now , Min-Rae ? Do you have enough to eat every day ? I know you tried to sound happy and comfortable in Hamgyong , but I know you still want to come back badly.

Please don’t lie to me anymore , okay ? I know you very well ; I can read you like a book . Next time , be honest with me …. I want to help you and comfort you.

 

Love ,

Jinyoung

****

Hastily , I stood up and sealed the letter. As I didn’t trust the servants , or for that matter , anyone in the house to help me post the letter , I quietly headed out of the house through the back door and onto the streets.