Letter of return and love ❀

I'll find my prince , someday.

 

Dear Jinyoung ,

I’m sorry I’ve only written to you after a few months. My father and I were really busy trying to settle down in Hamgyong.

Well … I have to admit , it really isn’t that bad. We live in a really small house and I have to work 2 jobs a day , but I’ve gotten used to it by now. At first , it was hard …. But now , it’s just a way of life.

Enough about me . How are you , oppa ? Is your father well ? I missed you so much at the start , oppa. And I still miss you and think about you every day.  Do you still remember who I am ?

Remember when I used to visit your mansion every week ? We’d play games and talk to each other …. Oppa , I miss that . You’re still living in that mansion right ? I’d like to go back there someday , if I can. Strangely enough , I kind of miss that place …

Oppa , I’m going to go back to Seoul someday and look for you . My father said that if I worked hard , I could go back one day .

Oh , and remember that silver bracelet you gave me ? I still wear it on my wrist every single day . You said that when and if I return to Seoul , you’d use that bracelet to find me . You haven’t forgotten , have you ?

I’m going to return as soon as I can oppa , so please wait for me.

 

Love ,

Min-Rae

 

*******

I got up from my chair and headed out to the post office nearby to post the letter to Seoul.

“ Jinyoung oppa , please receive my letter. “ I whispered quietly to myself on the way home from the post office.

The weather was cold , but my desire for Jinyoung to read my letter was stronger and more fiery than the cold itself . I walked home quickly , all alone.