chapter 3 : this has to stop

i'll never let you cry again.

JIYEON POV
why can't they let me go? i didn't even do anything..."i really don't know him..reall...yyy"  The girls did not care about my explanations but just beat me up and left with a warning "don't ever go near lee joon or any other guys in our class u get it? or else , u know what will happen to you." Because i got hit in the stomach so many times, i began to see stars in my eyes and everything was blurry.

I finally regain conciousness and got up slowly. My uniform was ripped and my things spilled onto the floor. As i wiped off my tears and picked up my things, i heard rushed footsteps behind me. "Jiyeon ah!" I turned around and saw Jonghyun oppa running towards me.

He took one look at me and asked:" who did this to you? i'll get them for you!" i held his arm and shook my head:"its okay, i'm fine, they just don't understand, don't go find them ..." Jonghyun oppa finally relented and took me home. "Do you want me to apply medicine for you?"

i rejected him and told him my mum will do it for me and closed the door on him. I turned around and looked at the empiness of the house and sighed. I touched a little pendant that rested on my chest and mummured:" where are you changsun oppa..."

Lee Joon POV
Another day of school, i'm dead beat! Why is everyone looking over there? As i turned my head, i realised what everyone's attention was on. It was on that pretty girl jiyeon i met yesterday. But, her whole body was plastered with bandages... what happened to her? "Ding Dong Dang Dong" Oh crap! i better get to class...

"Everyone! Partner up with the person next to you for your next singing project." the teacher said. I looked next to me and saw jiyeon staring out of the window, obviously not listening to the teacher. I shook her and she looked at me with a dazed face.

JIYEON POV
i was thinking about the past when i was shaken back into reality by lee joon who sat next to me. "What do you want?" i asked him annoyingly. He looked at me as if i was dumb : " the teacher just said we are partners for the next singing project and it will determine our end of years marks u dumbo - -" I just stared him and said:" whatever..." "Ding Dong Dang Dong" It was the end of class and i quickly got my things and stood up.

But, that lee joon guy pulled my arm and stopped me. "Ya, Don't you think we have to start to write the song? Want to stay back after school tomorrow? Or today?" I replied:" Er, tomorrow's fine with me i've got to go..."

I quickly went out of the class before he could say anything and went to the private piano room which i found that no one else uses because its old...

I opened the door and was immediately engulfed in the smell of sweet wood. The white crisp walls which dot patterns and red velvet carpet made me feel like home. If i did not feel like going home i would always stay here, it is the only place where i feel safe.

I started to play the piano softly and slowly. It calmed me down instantly and i forgot about everything.

Lee Joon POV
I walked around the school and found the music rooms but they were all occupied and seemed normal so i decided to walk further, outside, in search for something else.

Something caught my eye, it was a staircase that looked like it came from a fariytale and very different to any other staircases in the school. Out of curiousity i slowly walked up and all of a sudden i heard piano sounds...

 

please comment if you read my story! im having exams now so i may not update that often! ;3