chapter 16: handcuffed.

i'll never let you cry again.

JIYEON POV

I opened the door of the shop, a smile on my face as I looked at the pretty hairclip.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice.

“Ya! Get this thing off me…”

I walked towards to the voice.

As I expected, I spotted Lee Joon with a bunch of boys.

What was he doing here? I thought.

Lee Joon POV

I had nothing to do so I decided to meet my old friends nearby.

They were so childish really.

They didn’t even say hi to me when they saw me and immediately put one of my hands in a handcuff.

“What is this?” I said.

“Hahahhaha, when we find the right person, we’ll handcuff them to you…” Minwoo said.

“Ya! Get this thing off me…” I said, bored.

Just then, Minwoo crouched down in front of me.

“What are you doing now?” I said, annoyed.

“Ya, hyung, don’t look but there’s a girl staring at you I think.” He whispered.

“What? What does she look like?” I whispered back.

“She’s pretty and cute! You’re lucky today, hyung…” he said.

Unable to contain my curiosity, I turned around to see who that mysterious girl was.

To my surprise, it was Jiyeon.

Her eyes widened as her eyes met mine.

I got up and walked towards her.

“Oh, Jiyeon, What are you doing here?” I asked casually.

She replied, “Oh, I’m just helping Jisoo choose a present for her mum when I heard your voice.”

So, she remembers my voice now, I thought.

“Hyung, who’s she? Won’t you introduce her to us?” Minwoo said, as he crept up behind me.

I pushed his face away, “Ya, go away.”

Jiyeon seemed shocked at my gesture.

“Oh, they just want to know pretty girls, don’t care about them.” I told her.

Jiyeon blushed and looked at the ground.

JIYEON POV

I was going to tell Lee Joon I had to go when I hear this ‘Click’ sound and something was put onto my hand.

I looked down to see my hand handcuffed.

Then, I looked over to where the other handcuff was attached and was shocked to see that it was Lee Joon’s hand.

It must have been that Minwoo guy as he was laughing nonstop at the back.

“Ya! What are you doing? You better take it off right now!” Lee Joon shouted at him.

“Good luck hyung! Bye!” and he ran away, with the other guys following him.

“Ya! Ya! Stop right there!” Lee Joon shouted and tried to run after them.

He seemed to have forgotten his hand was handcuffed to mine.

“Ah! My wrist!” I screamed.

He stopped and turned around, “Oh, I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t you have the key?” I said.

“No, before you came, they already handcuffed me, I should have known they will pull a trick like this…” he said.

“What should we do? I still have to go meet Jisoo and go to her house for her mum’s birthday dinner tonight…” I whined.

“Do you know where they will go?” I asked, hopefully.

“I have no idea. Whenever they do something to me, they will run far away because they know what will happen to them once I find them…” he said.

I squatted down with my head on my knees, “Oh my god…”

Lee Joon’s hand got pulled down with me and he was squatting in front of me, staring at me helplessly.

I stood up, “Whatever. Let’s go find Jisoo first…” I said.

I took out my phone.

“Jisoo ah, I have a big problem, where are you?” I said into the phone.

“What happened, Jiyeon ah? I’m in front of ‘Etude House’, they are having a sale!” she said enthusiastically.

“I’ll be right there.” I replied, and hanged up.

“Let’s go.” I said to Lee Joon and we walked towards ‘Etude House’.