chapter 2: 10 years ago

i'll never let you cry again.

Joon's POV

What's up with that girl? i just wanted to know her name cos she was cute, must she panic like that =.= lee joon thought.

He was strucked by jiyeon's beautiful face and wondered to know why she seemed so afraid. As he watched her back as she ran away, he shrugged and turned around and walked off..

"changsun oppa~!" a little girl ran towards a little boy and hugged him. "oh, yeon ah," he smiled and her forehead. 10 years ago, jiyeon and lee joon had already met but lee joon used to be changsun and the only name he knew jiyeon as was 'yeon'. They had met each other when they were both 6 as jiyeon was abandoned by her parents.

Jiyeon was adopted by lee joon's family and from then on, they became best friends. They did everything together, and yeon fell in love with changsun when she lost her first kiss to him when they were 12.

Little did she know that he was going to leave that day.... "sorry yeon, i'm really sorry...but.. i have to leave...i'll come back for you! Wait for me okay!" He kissed on her lips softly, and before she could lift her head, he was gone.

As quick as he came into her life, he left her all alone...She got adopted by another family immediately where she met jisoo, and her brother jonghyun. She gradually gained back her confidence and her memories with changsun started to fade away....

Jiyeon's POV (Present Day)

"Ya! why are you with lee joon? don't you know our leader has already decided to make him her boyfriend? do you want to die?" one of those girls said.

I was so nervous that i did not know what to say. I stuttered : " i...i...don't ...ev...en kno..w him..."
 

 

please comment!!! i want to know what you guys think of my story! And i don't know how to add a picture ):