We're Sleeping Together [Part I]

I'm In-Love With My Cousin

 

STORY’S POV

They just came home from their rambling when Jonghyun’s mother opened the front door.

“Oh~ Jonghyun, I thought you would be home a bit late! Hurry, we’re just about to take dinner.” She opened the door wider and let the two in.

“You shouldn’t have waited for us, auntie. It’s already 9 in the evening. You should have taken your meal already.” Ji Soon exclaimed as she got the doorknob before her aunt could.

“It’s okay. It’s better if we would take it together. Right, Jonghyun?” Jonghyun’s mom landed her hand on his shoulder that made him look back and smiled.

“Ne. We’re a family.” Ji Soon was a bit hurt and happy on what Jonghyun had said. She had feelings for Jonghyun, but they’re cousins.

“Yes. We are a family.” Ji Soon bowed her head and slowly shut the door. She sighed and looked up.”We are a family.” She quickly shook her head to remove the thought away and focused on reality. She smiled and mentally cheered herself.

During dinner,

“I thought it would take you longer to roam outside. Good thing this soup took me a bit longer.” Ji Soon’s mom handed her and Jonghyun each a bowl of fishcake soup.

“It’s getting cold so we decided to come home. And I’m already hungry.” Ji Soon smiled as she lounged down on her soup.

“Be careful. I can see you're really hungry.” Her aunt giggled.

“By the way, where’s Jeong Min? Is he on a business trip again?” Ji Soon’s appa asked while putting a big piece of fishcake in to his mouth.

(A/N: Kim Jeong Min is the name of Jonghyun’s father IN THIS STORY.)

“Ne. He will be back by next month so he couldn’t join us by next day.” Ji Soon’s aunt explained. They we’re appalled when Ji Soon suddenly dropped her spoon.

“Next day? Where are we going?” She said as she gave each of them a blank stare. They just chuckled that made Ji Soon pout.

“We’re gonna have our sibling reunion tomorrow. I already told your mother to have it by next month but she wants it so badly. I can’t resist her, and I have nothing to do against it as long as it’s okay with you three.” Her aunt explained that made Ji Soon continuously nod her head and soon brought back her to eating."I thought it would be next week. So Mom just insisted to have it earlier."

“By the way Jonghyun, Ji Soon will take your room. Where will you sleep tonight?” Ji Soon’s aunt asked Jonghyun. He think for a while and then raised his head.

“No choice. I’m gonna sleep with her. Is that okay?” Jonghyun asked her mother. “Ask your aunt and uncle.” His mother suggested. Jonghyun faced Ji Soon’s parents. ”Uncle? Auntie?” “It’s okay. She’s like your younger sister anyway.” Ji Soon’s Dad looked at her Mom that just nodded in consent.

“They agreed. I’ll get ¾ parts of the bed.” Jonghyun chuckled and pinched Ji Soon’s cheek.

“UNFAIR! HALF!” Ji Soon showed her cutest smile. In return, she just got another pinch on the nose from Jonghyun. “Yah! Stop pinching my nose! And my cheeks! Do you want me to undergo surgeries?! Aish~” He just covered his head as JI Soon playfully hit his arm. Her Mom, Dad, Aunt and Jonghyun just laugh at her.

---

“Mom, I’m taking the laptop with me.” Ji Soon shouted while her Mom was still inside the bathroom. “I’m going to oppa’s room now. I’m gonna retire early for the night. Where did you place it?” She said as she started to search for her laptop.

“It’s in my luggage. I haven’t transferred our things in the cabinet, yet. Go get it.”

“You aren’t sleeping early?” She said as she head for the luggage of her Mom.

“Ne. Me and your aunt will be talking about our getaway for the next day.”

“Hmm~ I’m going now! Good night!” She then left and shut the door. She then went to Jonghyun's room.

She knocked first so she would know if there is someone inside. When she aimed for the doorknob, it was unlocked so she opened it. "Maybe oppa's inside." She thought to herself as she slowly slid her head inside.

"Oppa, I'm coming in-" She was taken aback upon what she saw. Jonghyun was changing his shirt at the moment so Ji Soon saw him half . She had seen him many times like this before but she thought this is different. She quickly shook the thought away and precede inside as if nothing surprising to her happened.

"Onion skin! You're tired already?" Jonghyun said as he put on a blue sweat shirt and drying his wet hair.

"Not really. Just wanna stay here. I don't want to disturb Mom and aunt while they're talking about the getaway." She jumped on to his bed and opened her laptop.

He just nodded. "Hmm. That would be better. You're definitely a walking disaster and a pain in the ." He laughed and fall down on the side of the bed. He then sat up when Ji Soon start to hit him at the back and pulling his hair.

"Guilty, are we?" He laughed again as he rubbed his head. "Which side will you sleep?" He said while getting nearer to Ji Soon.

"Anywhere." She answered as she fixed her gaze on the laptop and fiddle her fingers on the keyboard.

"So, you're gonna sleep here." He patted the end past of the bed and a smirk slowly appearing on his face. he distanced himself from Ji Soon because he already know what would be her reaction.

"Yah~ What do you think of me? I'm not a kid anymore!" She was about to hit Jonghyun again but he's already out of her reach. She sat up and got nearer to Jonghyun so she could hit his arm again. Jonghyun's advance effort, failed.

 "I'm just kidding." He got a hold of her hand and pushed it with so much force. Jonghyun lost his balance and fell on top of Ji Soon.

 

 

---------

To be continued. . .

This chapter is a bit long so it would take me two parts . .

thanks for the support!