Arrival

I'm In-Love With My Cousin

JI SOON'S POV

I'm on my bed and I'm doing something I usually do. I'm gonna tell you later.

Someone knocked on my door and opened it. Oh~ It's just Mom.

"Hey, Mom! " I greeted and kissed her.

"What's up, honey?" She asked and sat beside me.

"Just searching for some pictures. By the way Mom, when are we going to Korea? I can't wait to see our relatives there, again." I giggled as I fiddled back on to my laptop.

"Hmm. Don't be in a hurry. We'll go there by tomorrow afternoon. So better hurry and pack your things now. Your aunt Hye Jun just called and said Jonghyun couldn't wait to see his buddy again." Mother patted my back and went on to my cabinet and got something. My luggage.

"Really?! Mom! I really love you! I'll be packing up now." I went to her and gave her a big hug.

"I really, really, really love you, Mom! Oh~ And Dad, too!" I kissed her and she chuckled.

"You're always welcome, sweetie! Pack your things now. I'm gonna cook dinner. It's already 7." She then closed the door and went downstairs.

Sigh~ I'm gonna see Jonghyun oppa again. I can't express how I'm so excited of it. I don't even know why I'm excited. Sigh~

---

"Ji Soon- ah, food's ready!" I heard Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Will be there in a minute Mom. I'm just fixing my things and craps here." I told her and zipped off my luggage.

"This sure is heavy." I groaned as I try to get a hold of it.

---

"So, Ji Soon, you already gave the excuse letter to the school staff?" Dad asked as we eat our dinner.

"Hmm. Yes, Dad." I answered him while putting a spoonful of my favorite lettuce salad inside my mouth.

"Anyways, how is school today?" Mom asked as she reached a glass of tea for me.

"As always. My girl schoolmates would always tease me and play pranks on me. I don't even know why." I drank the whole content of the glass and asked Mom to add more.

"Did you already told this to your teacher?" Dad got worried and let go of his spoon and fork.

"I did, but, due to my classmates and schoolmates family influences, they can't punish them." I told them the truth. It's true. Rich kids are favored at school.

"I thought that school is the best here in Manila. Don't worry, when you finish your high school years, you'll be transferring in Korea." Dad suggested. He then smiled.

"Really, Dad?" My eyes twinkled upon what I have heard.

"Of course. Is that okay with you?" Dad really knows what I want.

"Of course I do! Thanks, Dad!" I got up and gave him a hug from the back.

"You should also thank your Mom. It's her idea, anyways." I broke the hug and also thanked Mom.

"I love the both of you so much!" I reach Dad and hugged them both at the same time.

---

I'm in my room now and my mind already left reality. LOL

*I'm gonna see Jonghyun oppa again. Oww~ If he wasn't my cousin I don't know what already happened.* I smiled and rolled to and fro on my bed.

"Just stop it, okay? It's impossible! He's almost your brother!" I slapped myself and groaned in pain.

I made my bed again and jumped on to it.

"Sigh~" I stop myself from imagining things then drifted to sleep. I'm so exited to see oppa again.

---

It is almost noon and I'm having my math period when my phone rang.

"Hello? Mom?" I stood up and excused myself to the teacher for awhile.

"Ji Soon. Get home now. Our flight will be this afternoon." I could sense Mom is on her way home now from her office.

"Okay. I'll ask permission from our teacher now and I will leave immediately." I said while walking back inside the classroom. Not so long, the bell rang that signals for lunch.

"Okay. Bye! Take care!" She then hung up.

"Don't need to ask permission. It's already lunch time. Gotta go directly to the principal's office." I muttered to myself as I got my things and run towards the door. Oh dear~ Those are here again.

"Where are you going, my dear? Cutting classes are we?" She blocked my way with her so called girl goons at her side. They all smirked.

"Correction. It's already lunch so it's not called cutting classes. And it's not your business on what Im going to do." I continue to walk but she got a hold of my arm.

"Oh~ You already learn how to talk back." She tightens the grip around my arm.

"I already knew how to. I'm just giving respect to ajummas." I smiled and shook my arm so she would lose her grip on me.

"Huh! Who are you calling ajumma? Yourself?" They all laughed.

"It would be a big sin if I call myself an ajumma. Obviously, I'm reffering to you, ! " She quickly held her hand up and almost slapped me but I caught her hand.

"Guilty, are we?" I threw her hand and left them dumbfounded.

"Are you okay?" They are so, what do you call that, OA? LOL

"We are not yet done!" She shouted from the back. I looked back.

"Yeah~ As if I care." I stuck my tongue out as she stomped away in madness.

"LOSER!" I shouted for the last time but they didn't look back.

"I better hurry." I said to myself and ran faster.

---

STORY'S POV

When they arrived in Korea, they immediately call for a taxi and got in.

In a while, they are already in her aunt's house. She got out first and opened her arms widely as if it's her first time in Korea.

Her Dad rang the bell and in just a moment the gate opened.

---

JI SOON'S POv

"Min Jung- ah! Long time no see, my dear sister!" Aunt shouted and immediately hugged Mom.

"Oh! Ji Soon- ah! What a beautiful child! You really look like the Choi's." She hugged and kissed me on my cheek.

"Eh~ Thanks, aunt." I blushed a bit and at the same time having the nerve to laugh hard. I don't know why.

She then helped us and lead us inside.

"Auntie, where is Dino oppa?" I asked while pulling my heavy luggage.

"Haha~ You still call Jonghyun, Dino? Well, he's still in SM. He's here by 6 in the evening or so. He said he can't wait to see you. You two are best buds, right?" Aunt smiled.

"Hmm." I just nodded. I can't help myself from blushing.

Jonghyun, oppa. Why? Why have you been my cousin?