We Meet Again

I'm In-Love With My Cousin

JI SOON’S POV

Okay. Calm down yourself, Ji Soon. Dino oppa will be here by an hour or so.

I make myself busy on my laptop. Mom and Dad have their own room here in case we visit so I stayed here for the moment.

I really love quiet places. Wee~

The door bell rang. Aish~ Moment breaker. I didn’t bother to open for it. I don’t want oppa to see me just yet.

“Oppa~” I stopped my fingers from fiddling on my laptop.

I heard the front door creak, so it was opened by, who knows.

“Are they already here?” Oppa’s voice. I quickly jot up from the bed and headed for the door.

As I slowly closed the door, I could see his hand from afar. He placed his bag on the floor and slouched himself on the couch.

I breathed heavily and tip toed towards a dark corner so I could have a clear view of oppa without him noticing me.

I leaned closer to the wall and listened to Auntie and him having a conversation.

Eavesdropping mode.

“Neh. They arrived here 2 hours ago. Ji Soon asked what time you will come home.” I saw Auntie hugged oppa.

I decided to show up myself. I ruffled my hair a bit so I would look like I just woke up. Hehe~ lame excuse.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen to get a drink when,

“Ji Soon ah!” Oppa shouted and hugged me from the back.

“I missed my favorite cousin.” He loosens his hug a bit and I turned around.

“I missed you too oppa!” It’s my turn to hug him now. Since he’s tall, I stand on tip toes so I could reach his neck.

I could feel shades of red alternately dominate my cheeks. He hugged me back.

It feels so good to be in his arms again. Sigh~

“I mean, DINO OPPA!” I giggled as I broke the hug.

“Yah! How many times am I going to tell you to not call me DINO?” He frowned and then pouted.

“Make me.” I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

“Yah! That hurts!” He rubbed his cheek and frowned again.

I didn’t bother to answer back. I’m almost dying here due to so much laughing.

I was stopped and stared at him blankly when he suddenly kissed my cheek. I could feel my face burning red.

(A/N: Don’t be surprised if they act like this. It’s normal, for me, to cousins. ^^ It has no malice to us.)

I then come back to my senses and glared at him.

“Yah! What was that for?!” I shouted at him as he started to run.

“You won’t stop laughing so I did that!” He shouted as he goes under the tables and chairs to hide from me.

“Don’t you even know the value of first kiss to girls?! Aish~” I chased for him everywhere.

“You didn’t kiss me at all.” He said while he heads for the living room.

“It’s just the same!” I grew more pissed off not because he kissed me but the fact that I couldn’t really caught him.

Finally, he stopped and rested himself on the couch. I walked towards him and sat at his side.

I slapped his arm that caught him off guard. I started to quarrel him when he shouted.

“Umma! Aunt Min Jung! Ji Soon is hitting me!” His voice was so perfect as if he was really hurt so badly.

“Hmmp!” I got to the other couch and slouched myself. I hugged my knees and pouted.

“Onion skin~” He stood up and pinched my nose.

“Yah! Oppa, it hurts!” I shouted as I rubbed my nose.

“Mian~” He hugged me again.

“Could we stay like this for the whole night?” I said under my breath.

“What? Did you say something?” He asked while lightly patting my back.

“No. I didn’t. You’re hearing things again.” I giggled and blushed. Phew~ I thought he heard that. Well’ yeah, he heard it but not clearly. LOL

He smiled. “”I’ll be back later. I’ll just change my shirt. Its soaking wet.” He stretched his shirt to show me.

“Okay. Okay. No need to show me that. It’s stinky.” I giggled.

“You’re really gonna get it.” He ruffled my hair and went to his room. He closed the door and, I don’t know what he’s doing now.

"Ji Soon ah!" I heard him shout from his room and I immediately turn my gaze on to his room's area.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He opened the door and peeked outside.

He look at his wrist watch. "It's still seven in the evening."

I just stared at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Sure! It's been a while since I got here." I stood up and headed to my parents' room.

"Okay then." He then closed the door of his room.

"The park." I mouthed to myself as I got a pair of jeans and a sweater.

 

-------

Sorry if this chapter is short and kinda boring.

I'm hungry when writing this and I didn't bother to feed myself.

My priority is to finish this chappie.

Sorry again.

By the way, thanks for subscribing and commenting.

Love you all!