Part 4

Super Junior Random facts

Hey~~~ sorry for making you wait, I've been... somewhere kekekek~~~ so here goes!!!

  1. ​The members made a Cf for SungMin's dad with a low fee
  2. On the broadcast of "Band of Brothers" in 2008, Kangin and Heechul together with some members of TRAX consulted a fortune teller. The fortune teller saw in Kangin's future that Kangin will have 2 misfortunes for the next coming year. In 2009, Kangin undergone the bar brawl and the hit and run incident which caused him to be suspended in all of his activities. (You can watch this episode, not sure which one though)
  3. Heechul was dubbed to be the 'dating god' when he, Leeteuk, Yesung and Shindong underwent a simulation test about girls and dating.
  4. DongHae always have his late father's phone number and often times, he would stare at it.
  5. The person who can't immitate well is Kibum
  6. Leeteuk is afraid of waking up one day to find that everything is a dream.
  7. Siwon once worked in a gasoline station and then there was a time he served his very own father, he quits the next day.
  8. Heebum got his name from Heechul and Kibum
  9. Kangin: "It is when the 13 of us perform onstage that we shine the brightest"
  10. Yesung really likes touching people's faces since he was young. The reason why he's touching the philtrums because it was the part where there is less make-up.
  11. Yesung could immitate some characters from the street fighter!
  12. Siwon: "God blesses the person who believes in him and leads a blessed life"
    Heechul: Does that mean I lived a cursed life?
    ---- Super junior mystery 6 (2006)
  13. Leeteuk is much thankful to the antis, because of them, they got even much better.
  14. In SJ foresight, Eunhyuk wore a very high elevated shoes that made him taller than any person in the studio.
    Kyuhyun: WHOA! This is the first time i look up to hyung!
  15. Kyuhyun is the king of sharp tongue in SJF!
  16. Leeteuk once had a noona gf!
  17. Eunhyuk once acted as a puppy for DongHae,
    DongHae: A cute puppy that only belongs to me, Eunhyukkie!!! <3
  18. When Heechul is very stressed after debut, Kibum is the one who gives him strength during their filming of rainbow romance.
  19. To relieve stress, Heechul yells (sings) out loud any music that comes out from the radio.
  20. Siwon: "Because Kangin Hyung is manly, I feel stressed when he is around; he is full of charisma and popular among women~~"

 

 

Lol~~ see you!! ^^