Part 3

Super Junior Random facts

Hey there! sorry took me so long to update! been busy kekekkeke~~~

  1. Heechul greets the members formally during the first year they met.
  2. When Heechul met an accident (2006) Kibum would come every day and sleep in the hospital then cry and then plays games together.
  3. Heechul feels shy about caring for the other members.
    Heechul: If I'm nice to them.. in Kangin's case if I say "eat this sweet & sour pork" He would say "Hyung... what's wrong? Hyung? Hyung?" it's like this.
  4. Ryeowook studied classic composition.
  5. Kangin was casted whn he rode the elephant roller coaster ride in the amusement park together with his model friends in 10th grade. The scout surveyed him carefully, he was raised differently compared to his other model friends "wildly" as they said. The scout gave him his calling card under the SM label, at that time, Kangin did not know what SM is.
  6. Kangin reached 100 kg before debut! He asked Leeteuk for help to reduce his weight, then in 4 weeks he managed to lose 25 kg.
  7. .At an interview, when it was Yesung's turn, he said : "I've been waiting for this". (It's because he usually got edited out)
  8. Whenever Kangin bullies Yesung on air, Yesung's mom would call Kangin on phone afterwards and say: "You are so dead".
  9. Kibum got casted on States.
    ShinDong: The president was driving and saw Kibum who has his hands on the either sides of his headphones . He was like dancing with the beat, the president said: "Oh! HE's the one!" and he got picked.
    Heechul: Although he doesn't sing well, dance well, he has a really good feel.
  10. Leeteuk really wanted to join the last filming of "attack of the pin-up boys" since he was just recovering. But then, he did not know how to get to the fiming ssite! So he typed the title of the movie on the internet and found a map from a fan's post, he followed and got on the site successfully.
  11. According to the members, Leeteuk is the most disobedient son to his parents. He shows his affection to his mother by arguing.
    Kangin: He's insolent!
  12. Kyuhyun can also rap! But not as good as Eunhyuk or ShinDong.
  13. Eunhyuk started dancing at the age of 7, when entertaining adults (relatives).
  14. Kyuhyun was ranked first among Leeteuk, shinDong and Eunhyuk, by 3 most noted dancers during 80's and 90's. 
    He was chosen because there was effort and urge in his dancing.
  15. Eunhyuk is so awkward with Heechul that they just spend one time eating, not talking with each other.
  16. Leeteuk is scared of Kyuhyun, because Kyuhyun only used honorifics to Leeteuk and became casual with the other members.
    Leeteuk: It feels like he's going to stab at me the moment I'm going to turn around.
  17. ShinDong's mom owns a restaurant.
  18. Even though Eunhyuk is the most dirtiest (in terms of odor) but when it come to his room, everything was clean and well-organized.
  19. Eunhyuk is at his happiest when eating delicious food!
  20. Eunhyuk really likes jajjangmyun!

 

 

 

There you have it~~~~