Part 1

Super Junior Random facts

 

  1. Once in a show, the members plus the staff played secret camera on Kangin:They have to take some kind of exam, Kangin got 20 marks only so he was punished to use a girl's uniform much to his dismay. 
     
  2. During DongHae's school year, he showed excellent sports skills: these are handball and soccer. He did them for 1-2 years and quit. (Yeap, he showed his skills in Super Junior Adonis Camp, playing soccer with some members and orphan children)
  3. When Kangin was a student, he played often with his friends into going to girls' schools. Kangin's mission once was going to girl's school male restroom and get a tissue (Lol)
  4. Ryeowook ranked 3rd in his class during student years. (Not in the college years, but I'm not sure if middle school or high school)
  5. Leeteuk's nickname when he was a student was Bak Ba-Ram (Park Air). Lol why?
  6. At KyungGi All Girls School. A fan asked: What do you do at night? Leeteuk: Always think of you. ShinDong: I eat Sangyupsal
    Fan: Will you marry me? Kibum: Set the date
  7. Yesung listens to music whenever he gets problematic. He once thought of quiting training and find a job.
  8. Leeteuk was about to debut with DongHae in another group, but there are always hindrances to their debut. Leeteuk used to worry that their debut will not come. 
  9. SungMin, EunHyuk and JunSu(JYJ) was to debut as a group, but it also didn't work out. 
  10. Siwon and hankyung once made a bet to who can shower faster. Both enter the shower and go on with the bet. In the end, Siwon lost because he was awed by Hankyung's body. (Do I see SiHan over here? XD)
  11. Yesung does not need shoulder pads, because his shoulders are wide.
  12. Super Junior is the very first Korean band to perform solo in paris this year! Also, Eunhyuk celebrates his birthday there!
  13. At a show, DongHae puts an example about his awkwardness with Shindong. DongHae: Hyung, we should eat together sometimes.
    ShinDong: I don't think I will be able to eat with just you
  14. SungMin is also awkward with Yesung because they haven't converse much
  15. Kyuhyun likes the song "believe from the 1st album and wished he had taken a part in it. 
  16. ShinDong did not take any part in singing in the 1st album. :(
  17. DongHae's Aegyo/Sweetness could be so troublesome for the members. Really? but he's so cute ^^
  18. After the whole members plus the managers ate from a restaurant, ShinDon went to the rest room, but when he came out, he saw that the others were already leaving in the vehicle. ShinDong runs after the vehicle, good thing the manager saw him from the side mirror and let him get up.
  19. According to ShinDong, Leeteuk is the most lazy among the members.
    Kangin:When waking up, he frowns like he has the world's burden on his shoulders, he's so stressful it feels like he'sll be angry if I talk to him. Then at the hair dresser, instead of getting his har done, he wanders around . "What are you doing?" I asked, he said he's looking for a place to sleep.
    Leeteuk: I am not like that now, I'm a new man. After the accident, I've become more energetic.
    MC: Is that true?
    Members: No.
  20. Kibum also plays starcraft!

 

There you have it guys, stay tuned for more!!!
Here something to make you laugh XD