Part 2

Super Junior Random facts

Here's another!!! ^^

  1. Whenever the Super Junior boys play any online game, they would introduce themselves as the member of the band, then the reply from the other player would be: "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm BoA"
  2. They used to have a whole bus for the means of transportation for about 3 months. Since the lease (rent) period is over, they settled on 3 cars. 
  3. Kibum said he's not really that good in english, he just knows enough to have a conversation with a foreigner. (You can see his english skills in Super Junior Full House)
  4. The boys loved Sangyupsal very much.
  5. According to a drama co-actress, "Heechul is like a middle aged woman (personality). He's nosy, meddlesome, admits to anything, and so confident. He is sometimes informal and says: 'My beauty never loses anywhere'. His mentality is unusual. He comes in like that and leaves with a complete chaos!" 
    PD: If  you really had a son like him, what will you feel?
    "He's cute. He's always sunny and nothing stands in the path, even then he can be polite  when he needs to be... he cheers people up.. and its good to see him work hard as an actor."
  6. Heechul jokes with people who are nice to him.
  7. When the movie "Attack on the Pin-up boys" came out, Yesung felt like debuting again, like a whole new feeling.
  8. Leeteuk always prepare his toothbrush during his schedules.
  9. Picking food for the members is always a heated discussion. Though, Kibum just stayed quiet and wait for the discussion to cease down.
  10. Eunhyuk eats more than ShinDong!
  11. Once in a performance, they chanted: "1,2,3, LET'S GO AND DIE!!!" as their stage call. LOL
  12. Eunhyuk really like dancing ever since, so in middle school they created a dance club where they used to go to contests and performances
    MC:Is dancing came with you or is it effort?
    EH: I think it's effort. All the members put efforts too.
  13. Kangin and Ryeowook can't really dance well at first, so they would practice all night long.
  14. Leeteuk and his friends created a dance teamto get into a university rather than to study.
  15. ShinDong participated in Youth best contest" in the category of comedy and won a DaeSang Award, then he got casted in the company.
  16. When ShinDong first came into SJ, DongHAe felt apologetic. Since he came through comedy, DongHae and the other members made ShinDong stand in front and said "Hyung, make us laugh".
    DH: He was really... I felt bad.
    Afterwards, ShinDong cried alone in the bathroom.
  17. EunHyuk records on TV all the dance moves and immitates it.
  18. Heechul: DongHae said once to me: "Hyung, just like BoA, I'm going to be a great Female singer."
  19. Heechul used to move charcoals in a grilling restaurant or work as life guard in swimming pools.
  20. Babies make Heechul nervous, little kids makes him paranoid, He's scared to see them get hurt when they run around.

 

There you have it!!! ^^ Here's another couple of pics , credit to the people who made it...