You're Mine

Dancing In The Rain

Daehyun think he could fly to the sky when he feel your warm hand against his hand. He could have jumped over a bridge if you're not around.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7 then" Daehyun smile with his rare eye smile. "sounds good" you said, nodded. "I'm leaving now, see you tommorow night" Daehyun waved and leave, but he stop when he hear you calling him "Oppa!! Daehyun oppa!!" Daehyun turned around and go back to you. "What's wrong Min Kyu-ah?" He said, still smiling like crazy. "You don't know where I live" you laugh

okay, it's embarrassing Daehyun tought

"ah.. that's an important thing and I forgot to asked you" Daehyun hung his head and a pink shade showed up on his cheek.

"It's okay, just give me your number and I'll text you my address" Daehyun nodded and handed his phone to you.

Crap... that photo Daehyun remember that he using your photo as his wallpaper. The photo was taken a few weeks ago when he saw you sitting in the middle of books while reading your favourite book in the library.

"like me that much, huh?" you , when you saw your photo on his wallpaper. Daehyun only can blushing in his own world.

You pinched your number and dial it. Your phone vibrating and you give Daehyun's phone back.

"My number is in the call log, I'll text you my address" Daehyun nodded, he don't know why he always can't act normal if you are around. "You can go now" You smile at him "Uhmm... if that so... bye, see you tommorow" he wave at you and run to the corridor.

 

He ran as fast as he could to the parking lot. When he found his car, he jumped into it and drove away to his house.

 

"What to do... what to do.... what to do...." he mumbling while walking to his room. "You're home" Mrs. Jung greet her son. "yes mom" Daehyun give her a peck on her cheek and directly go to his room.

"What should I do.... WHat should I do....." Daehyun pacing back and forth, sitting, jumping, lying, he can't find what he'll do tommorow with you.

"AHAAAA!!! I GOT AN IDEA!!!" Daehyun grab his phone and called Yonggook, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo.

"EMERGENCY!!! COME TO MY HOUSE NOW!!!" he yelled at his phone

 

20minutes later Yonggook, HImchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo arrived at Daehyun's house. Yonggook knocked on the door and Mrs. Jung come out. "Hi kids, come on in" She let them in "Hi Mrs. Jung" They step into that house.

"Do you guys know what happen to Daehyun? He keep screaming like this 'WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!' it's creepy" Daehyun's mom mimicking his son and they broke into laughter. "It's weird Mrs. Jung, don't do it again" Youngjae said and she laugh. "Ok, go to his room now before all of my vasses broken because of his voice" Mrs. Jung push them to the stairs.

They go upstairs, to Daehyun's room and when they open the door, there he is, rolling on the floor like crazy.

"Dae, what did you do?" Himchan raise his eyebrows

"Guys, what should I do?" Daehyun stand up and start pacing back and forth. "Dae, stop it" Yonggook, the oldest tap his shoulder. "I can't until I know what will I do with Min Kyu tommorow" Daehyun show his pleaded eyes to his friends.

"You're being ridiculous hyung" Jongup shook his head and sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm not Jong! I'm confused! as confused as William Turner when he must sailing through the sea and leaving Elizabeth behind or when Bella choose between Edward and Jacob"

"Over reacting Daehyun" Himchan rolled his eyes "I'm serious!! What should I do?!! Hyuuuuuung what should I do?!!" Daehyun tugged Yonggook's hand. "Wait, let me think about it" Yonggook said and sit on the floor.

"I've got an idea!!" Himchan suddenly yelled."Our genius Himchan finally speak up! what is that hyung?" Zelo asked.

"How about bring her to your house and introduce her to your parents?" Himchan smile brightly, "He just ask her for a date, not proposing her" Youngjae shook his head. "Ok, Ok, how about bring her to jeju? that place was.... perfect!" Himchan give another idea "Nope, it's to far" Yonggook sigh and make a face like this -__- They start thinking again

"AH! this ideea must be great" Himchan suddenly yelled again in the middle of silence. "You startled me!" Yonggook slap Himchan's hand. "I'm sorry, but this is really really great!" Himchan's eyes sparkling "ok what's your idea hyung?" Daehyun finally speak up. "How about bring her to namsan tower and you do what people do there and then a music started to play and you dancing with her under the moonlight" Himchan wondering it

"I've got an idea!!" Youngjae said it outloud "What's that?" Younggook doesn't pay attention to Himchan anymore. "Why did you always messed up my idea?" HImchan sigh, Yonggook shrugged his shoulder "Both of you!! I hate it!" Himchan pointing at Yonggook and Youngjae.

"Whatever, so what's your idea?" Yonggook know that Youngjae idea was never fail.

"Ok, listen. How about........."

 

 

 

"flower?" Yonggook yelled "Check" Youngjae answer. "face?" "perfect" Himchan raise his thumbs up "Dance?" Jongup nudge Daehyun's hand and he nodded in respon "check" "music?" "Double check" Zelo yelled from afar.

"Ok, now preparation is over and it's time to show up!" Yonggook cheer

"But, hyung... I'm not ready" Daehyun look pale, his body shaking because of nervous. "You know that this is my first time"

"Don't worry we'll be here if you need us" "then come with me hyung" Daehyun tugged Youngjae sleeve. "Nope, just get in to that car and pick up your girl! Good luck! Himchan pushed Daehyun to his car

 

Daehyun drove to your house. It's just about 20minutes from his house. He keeps practicing for his greeting to you

"Hi... Hello there.. Min Kyu, am I look handsome?.... Hi Min Kyu! how are you? hell no, it's creepy" He talk to himself. He stay at his car for about 10 minutes before finally have a confident to knock on your door. You come out at the second knock, because you already waiting for his arrival.

When you open the door, Daehyun stunned. You wear a light brown skirt with a white blouse. Your hair falls perfectly on your shoukder, that's pony tail girl that you always show at school was gone. "wow" Daehyun jaw dropped at the sight, you look perfectly amazing in those simple clothes on Daehyun's eyes.

"Oppa, let's go" Daehyun back to the reality when he felt your hand brushed his hand.

 

Daehyun led you to his car, he opened the door for you and quickly go to the driver sit. "Ready to go?" He asked you and you noddded.

The car riding went silence and that was awkward. You didn't dare to asked him where he will take you. Same with Daehyun, he didn't dare to talk to you. He is nervous like hell!! He doesn't know what to talk to, so he just bring you to the first destination, his favourite cafe.

He open the cafe door for you. You took a seat near the window. Both of you still stay silent. Just smiling.... and smiling....

"what do you want?" Daehyun finally speak up

"I want a cup of cappucino and blueberry cheesecake" You love cheesecake!! Daehyun nodded and called the waiter

"2 cups of cappucino, a bluberry cheesecake and a tiramisu" Daehyun order, the waiter nodded and left.

 

"So...." you said in unison

"you first" you told him "No, ladies first" He smile and you melted "No, you first" you smile back, and now he is the one who melting.

"Ok, uhm.... how was your day?" Daehyun bluntly said with that innocent face of him. You giggle at his expression "what?" he raise a brow

"your face, I like it" You said then chuckle.

And then you realize that you make him blushing. "Ah oppa.... you cute when you're blushing" You poke his cheek, trying to break the awkward atmosphere between you two.

"Aniya, I'm not as cute as you when you're munching something" He poke you back, you both broke into laughter.

 

I'ts about 9 pm now, you talking for about an hour. It was nice to talk to you, Daehyun never running out of topic. He feel that you and him match perfectly.

Daehyun asked you to go to the park across the cafe before back to home earlier and you gladly accept it. Spending your time with him was a precious thing, so you don't want to wasted it.

Silently, Daehyun sneak his arm to your arm, you didn't hesitant to entangled your hand with him. You walk hand by hand and chatting, it was a sweet moment.

Daehyun led you to the center of the park. You see a glint of candle light. When you got closer, you shock because that was..... beautiful.

The candles was perfectly shining the path way. It's led you to the center of it. The candle made a big heart shape.

"This is cheesy" You chuckle, looking around still holding hand with Daehyun.

"No, this is romantic" Daehyun stop and your cheek. You look into Daehyun's eyes, he look back at you. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a music playing.

"I want you to be my dance partner tonight Min Kyu ah" He offer his hand and you gladly accept it.

 

You dancing with him. That was perfect. He held your waist while your hand wrapped around his neck. Your body was fit each other. He can't take his eyes of you. He look straightly to your eyes. If you were a margarine, you could melted at his stare. You feel your cheek heaten up and you hung your head.

"Min Kyu ah...." You raise your head a bit, still avoiding eye contact. "Min Kyu ah look at me" He lift your chin up, so he can see directly to your eyes.

"You know, I had a crush on you since the first time I see you. I don't believe love at the first sight before I met you. Your smile, your voice and your face keep bugging me from the first time we met. I can't stop thinking about you. When we got closer, I'm sure that you're the one that I look for" Daehyun stop a little while before continue

"I love you Shin Min Kyu, will you be my girlfriend?" You stunned. Daehyun, the handsome Daehyun, the popular Daehyun asked you to be his girlfriend? You shock, but.... happy. The music still playing. You don't know what to say. Your mind full with the music and Daehyun's last sentences. You smile at him, close your eyes and nodded.

"I love you too Jung Daehyun"

Just when you said it, he lifted you to the air. "YAY!! You're mine now!!" You chuckle and he put you down. He lowering his head, you know what will happen soon so you close your eyes.

 

You can feel his soft lips touch yours. Daehyun doesn't want the kiss become a lustfull kiss. So he just kiss you gently kiss you while holding your hand. Just a long sweet kiss. You pulled back when you feel water streaming down on your face.

"Rain..." Daehyun muttered "look like I care" he continue and he kiss you again, you cant say any words.

The rain got heavier and now you soaked. But Daehyun seems like doesn't care at all. He pulled back from the kiss and hug you tightly.

"Oppa we're wet" You said after pulled back from his hug.

"I don't care what happen now as long as you stay with me" Daehyun look into your eyes and your cheek.

"cheesy oppa..." You said, poking his cheek and run away from him. "Min Kyu ah!! Don't leave me" Daehyun trying to catch you. He catch you and hold your hand. You spin around like kids with him.

"MIN KYU!! I LOVE YOU!!" Daehyun yelled

"Oppa!! I love rain!!" You yelled back and Daehyun stop spining around. He pouting

"I LOVE YOU TOO DAEHYUN OPPA!!!" You yelled again and hug him. He smile widely.

She's mine now, no matter what happen, I'll not let you go Min Kyu-ah  Daehyun spin you around again

 

From afar Yonggook, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo watching you and Daehyun, and they shook their head.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

there are a lot of grammar mistake here, I'm sorry :D:D:D:D

FINALLY!! I FINISHED A STORY!! I'M PROUD OF MYSELF!!

I LOVE MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBER, MY READER, KIM JOON MYUN, WU YI FAN, JUNG DAEHYUN, PARK JUNG SOO, JUNG JINWOON, CHO KYUHYUN, DO KYUNGSOO, PARK CHANYEOL, LEE JINKI, CHOI MINHO, ZHANG YI XING, KIM HIMCHAN, KIM JONGHYUN, OH SEHUN, KIM JONGIN, BYUN BAEKHYUN, XI LUHAN, HUANG ZI TAO, KIM JONG DAE, KIM MINSEOK, LEE TAEMIN, KIM KIBUM, LEE JONGHYUN, JUNG YONG HWA, IM SEULONG, LEE DONGHAE, CHOI SIWON AND THE OTHERS!! I LOVE YOU :-------------*

 

Guys, I want to ask a question.

Should I make a sequel? A short story like this or a long story with so many chapter? I need your advice ^^

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT :') *sobs*