A Move

Dancing In The Rain

Your relationship with Daehyun going pretty well. You call him oppa now because you think he is nice and not to mention good looking boy. He often come to library by himself only to find you sitting in the middle of books. When he pass you, he will say hi, when your gaze meet he will smile to you or when he confident, he'll talked to you a little bit more. But he never dare to asked you go out, even asked your phone number.

 

Daehyun's eyes wandering around the garden, wishing that you'll be there too.

"Hyung..." Jongup called him. "Uh huh?" Daehyun still focus looking for  you "Who are you looking for?" he asked "A certain someone. Min Kyu, typical Daehyun lately, right?" Himchan smirking "Uh huh" Daehyun just nodded as a reply.

"Hyung...." Zelo called him and poke his cheek "What else?" Daehyun feel a little bit irritated " I have a bad news for you" Zelo said, lowering his head. "Remember what we saw this morning Jong?" He asked Jongup. Jongup tried to remember something, then his expression become sad. "What's with that face guys?" Yonggook come and pat Jongup head. "Yeah, what's wrong?" Daehyun curious.

"We saw Min Kyu noona this morning" Zelo speak up "So? I saw her too" Youngjae said proudly.

How come my friends see you but I didn't Min Kyu ah Daehyun tought

"But we saw her with someone... a tall and handsome guy" Jongup confessed. Daehyun's eyes widen, he didn't say any words "Don't misunderstand hyung, maybe he's just her classmate or.. something not more" Zelo nudge Daehyun's hand "You know what Dae? If she's taken now, I think its your fault" Youngjae suddenly blurted "He is right Dae" Yonggook nodded. Daehyun keep silent, he doesn't know what to say. "You never make your move" Youngjae sigh "But--" "It's not enoughfor her Dae. You haven't asked her go out right? You don't even know her phone number" Daehyun face fell, he know Youngjae is right.

He is a loser

"Don't worry bro, there's still many way to Rome" Himchan patted his shoulder, Daehyun smile. He know he have to make his move now... or never. No, he will do it soon! He just love you too much to let you go. The moment he saw you for the first time. Your figure, your hair, your smile, your face, your heart, your hobby, everythings about you seems perfect for him.

He's falling for you

 

The lunch break was end. Everyone go back to their class. Daehyun didn't saw you at lunch time. He hope he will see you after school.

"Uhm.. guys, go ahead I need to go to washroom" Daehyun excuse himself "Don't try to suicide!!" Himchan glared at him "ridiculous" Daehyun chuckled.

After went to washroom, Daehyun go straightly to his class but stopped when he see you... with a tall guy, laughing.

Maybe he was just her friend

Daehyun keep his eyes on you. That tall guy ruffle your hair and you're pouting. Then he place his arm around your shoulder which you gladly accept. Daehyun know that you didn't easly get comfortable with boys. Daehyun face fell, he couldn't see it anymore. Somethings hot nearly burned his heart into dust. He decided to go to his classroom. The teacher hasn't arrive yet when he come. He sit beside Youngjae and burried his face in his hand. He felt dizzy beacause what he saw earlier.

"What's wrong? Did the toilet paper rolled by itselfs?" Himchan giggling "It's not the right time pabo" Yonggook knocked Himchan's head. "sorry, I couldn't held it"

"So, what's wrong?" Yonggook asked Daehyun. When Daehyun about to speak, Mr Kim come with someone followed him.

That guy...

"Class, you have new friend here. You can introduce yourself now" Mr. Kim said

When that tall guy showed his face, the girls let out a squeal. He has golden hair, flawless face, nice body, he is tall, he looks.... Charming

"Hello everybody, my name is Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris. I come from Canada, I'm Chinese Canadian. I was born in China and grow up in Canada. Please take care of me" He smiles and bow

"Thank you Mr. Wu, you can sit... there" Mr. Kim pointing at an empty chair beside Daehyun. Daehyun feel a little bit uneasy with it.

"Is this seat taken?: Kris asked him politely "No, have a seat" Daehyun shook his head and force a smile.

He felt uncomfortable sitting next to Kris. Just by looking his shadow, Daehyun can remember what happen earlier, with you and Kris.

 

You, he love you so much and he just realize it a few minutes ago. Everytime he talked to you make him falling deeper and deeper.

 

Finally the bell ringing, it means schools over and it make Daehyun excited. He wanted to runaway from his condition now. Daehyun walked out from class with Yonggook and.... Kris. Youngjae and Himchan have to stay at class because today is they turn to clean the class.

Daehyun doesn't like the idea walking with Kris, it's still uncomfortable being around him. But he and Yonggook getting closer because of rapp. Kris is a rapper as well as Yonggook. They walked behind Daehyun, completly forget about his exsistence.

"Oppa!!" Daehyun turned around only to find you smiling sweetly. She come towards Kris. "Daehyun oppa" she said when she pass Daehyun. He smile, at least she remember about his exsistence. "Min Kyu baby!!" Kris answered and strech his hand out. "ert oppa" Min Kyu slapped Kris hand.

Daehyun's face fell for the third time today, Yonggook notice it and he break the ice "So, what's your relationship with her?" Yonggook smirking to Kris. "She's my cousin! I live here with her" Kris chuckle. Daehyun's face lifted up.

"Ah... I guess she is your girlfriend. If its true, my friends here will be broke" Yonggook said and put his arm on Daehyun's shoulder. "Yah hyung!" Daehyun slapped Yonggook's hand. Kris and Yonggook laughing while you and Daehyun busy with blushing.

 

"You like her Daehyun? Kris acted like he is shocked "I can't believe that there is someone who like this typical nerd. I think you'll dating one of your books " he continue and ruffled your hair "Yah oppa!!" you pouting, your cousin is annoying!!

Kris laughing with Yonggook but you and Daehyun stay silent, blushing.

"Uhm.. I have to go now oppa" Min Kyu stepped back "Where?" Kris pouting now and it looks adorable. "Somewhere, nosy boy" She said poking his cheek "Bye oppa, Yonggook ssi and Dae.. Daehyun oppa" She stutter when she said Daehyun's name. "Bye Min Kyu, take care" Yonggook waving at her while Daehyun just smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to make your move now?" Yonggook nudge Daehyun's arm. Daehyun thinking, should he make his move now?

"Go!!" Kris supporting him "Okay I'll go, wish me luck!" Daehyun find you infront of your locker. "Min Kyu ah!!" He yelled, you turned your head. "Daehyun oppa, wae?"

"will you go out with me tommorow night?" You shocked at his offer, you stunned. Daehyun frowned "It's  okay if you---" You held his hand and nodded

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

One last chapter... anticipating