Epilogue

Dancing In The Rain

Daehyun sat under the tree. You can't came today, you have something to do. He doesn't know why when you're not around he felt empty. He felt that his half was taken away. It's a little bit to much but it's a fact.
You have been together for almost 6months now and the graduate was came nearer. Daehyun want to go to the same university with you and so do you. It was too hard to seperated from you. And he will take the same majority as you as well. You both will take english literature, since you love to write and read and he love English.

Daehyun felt a light breeze hit his face and it was so comfortable. He often came here with you. This place was a memorable place for both of you. This place was the silent witness for his precious love story. He started his love story with you here, confessed to you here and he kiss you for the first time here. He love this place.

He closed his eyes. When he did it, the first face that he can saw when his eyes were closed was only you. He smiling to himself. He remember your face this morning when your friend told you that you have to work on your project after school ended. You were pouting and do aegyo to your friend but she can resist your aegyo, unlike Daehyun. So you can't went home with Daehyun today. You show him your rare puppy eyes. He often saw your aegyo but those puppy eyes were... rare. He only saw it twice. The first when Jongup's surprise birthday party, you asked her to dance infront of you and the others for gift. The second when you wanted him to tag along with your family at your mother's birthday.

Every second time that he spent with you, he fall deeper for you. He didn't want to let you go. He won't let you go. You're his and he is yours. He will never hurt you, he promise it to you once but he promise it to himself every time. He can lie to everyone, include you, but not to himself. He can break his promise to everyone include you, but not to himself.

He realize that he was being so selfish when it comes to you. People in love is selfish. Finally he understand what that words mean. And he can understand 'people in love' feelings. That doesn't mean that he never fall in love before. He had a crush on girls for many times. But they never be the one for him, not until he meet you.
You were the one who completely caught his eyes and his heart. Altough you didn't just caught his eyes and his heart, you caught everyone eyes and heart. And it's became worst when you try to make Daehyun dazzled by your appearance. Actually, you just make your hair fall down. But that's caught everyone's attention and Daehyun slightly irritated by that. But he takes his chance to show off and every boys in the school are envy to him.
After that day, you frequently receiving a lustfull stares, love letters, hidden smile, naughty wink, flirty joke and cheesy pick up lines. But Daehyun didn't care, because he know that your eyes was only set to him.

He opened his eyes and he smiled to himself, again. He felt that every second he was being with you was as precious as every breath his take. And that's mean when you're gone, he'll stop breathing. For that tought, he realize that......

He is madly in love with you

 

 

________________________________________________________________

I really really feel glad that you like my story >.< Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! 정말 사랑해요 여러분 <3<3<3<3  *bow 90 degrees*

 

And now, I make a decision....

I'll write a sequel!! It's still a short story but not as short as this story. Maybe I'll finish it with 20chapters.

I need support from you guys :) Keep supporting me please ^^