Found

Stay Alive

3rd POV

    Taemin grabbed the knife then threw it straight at Leeteuk and the knife got him right in the stomache. Right when everyone was distracted Mir and Tamin escaped and went to warn the others. "Leeteuk!" the others went to him but it was to late.

     They returned to the room they were hiding in and told the rest of what happend. "What! How could Taemin do that?" Key said. "Thats the point its not Taemin anymore. None of them are our maknaes there killers now and we cant hold back on them if we want to get out were gonna have to get rid of them" Onew said. "We need a plan" Sunny said. "I have an idea" Jonghyun said.

      "You just ran off ! You couldve killed the others! Why are you so useless?" Seohyun yelled. " Us useless? What about you all you do is boss us around when your not even our leader! What have you done the whole time we've been here?" Taemin yelled back. "I've done almost everything all of you are useless!" she said turning away heading out the door when mir grabed his knife and stabbed her in the kneck. "What was that for?"Taemin asked. " She was just getting really annoying" he replied back. All of a sudden there was knock on there door as the unlocked it Dongho came in. "Wat took you so long you missed out on all of the fun" Suzy said " Sorry but i had to get rid of my hyungs it didnt take long they fell into my trap really easily. It looks like you guys are taking longer than we expected" he said. The others just looked at the ground. "Its ok ill help you guys we need to hurry before the manager comes. How lomg ago was it since you called him?" " 4 hours ago" Taemin replied. Dongo nodded and closed the door of their hide out.

       "I cant belive Dongho is apart of this to and he killed all of U-Kiss" Sooyoung said. " I dont think we can trust any of the maknaes anymore. Where is manager hyung at?" Key asked looking worried. "Dont worry he'll be here soon" Joon assured him.  Then there was a loud knock in the entrance of the building. "Open up its the police!" the maknaes and all the others turned there attetion to the door and froze. The manager had found them.