Maknae's Rebel

Stay Alive

3rD POV

       "We need to get rid of her" Taemin said to Mir who were walking around trying to find their hyungs. "Who?" "Seohyun" he said."Yea we should she's always acting like she's the boss. But how i dont think the others would go along with it" Mir said. " Kyu dosent like her neighther does Suzy no one does she's just a waste of space beside i can come up with a way to get rid of her easily" Taemin explained. "Ok we should probaly tell the others" Mir replied.

        "What! Their gonna get rid of Seohyun we need to stop them" Sunny said peering out of the room that the others have been hiding in. "No. She killed others its about time she gets what she deserves. If we wait long enough all the other maknaes will start to go against eachother" Key said. Sunny nodded and went to sit next to Sooyoung. "Wait i think i know how we can get out of here. Well from what we heard Taemin is the one who makes the plans and death traps so we eigther get rid of him or get him to our side" Joon explained. " How are we going to get him to our side if anytime they see us they want to kill us" Sunny said. "Maybe if one of the SHINee members were to talk to him maybe that could change his mind about all of this" he said. "I will" Onew said. "Ok but your going to have to be careful since Mir is with him so ill come with you to hold him down" Joon said.

         Onew, Joon, Leeteuk, and Minho looked for Taemin and Mir once they did Onew tackled Taemin to the ground while the others held on to Mir to make sure he didnt do anything. "Taemin please listen to me. Im sorry about everything but please just comeback we want out innocent cute maknae back we all forgive you just please stop all of this" Onew said to him with his eyes beging to tear. "Dont listen to him Taemin its all lies just finish him off" Mir said to him. Taemin gripped his knife hard not knowing what to do he really missed his hyungs but he dosent think that they really forgive him about everything and he's starting to regret ever going along with all of this. "Make your choice Taemin I wont move till you do so stab me if you want but just know that you'll always be my maknae and i forgive you for all of this" Onew said to him. Taemin looked at Mir then at Onew and grabbed his knife and then............

NOTE; Sorry i really had to end it here ive been planning this chapter for awhile. i might not update for awhile since im going to mexico. i also wanted to say thank u to all of the people who read my story even though its ish. =)