Saved

Stay Alive

3rd POV

     "Hurry! Run" Onew said. The maknaes had started running after the others to get to them before the police do. Key finally opend a door to a room they have never been in before and locked it so the maknaes wouldnt get in. Once they turned the lights on they saw that they were in a dirty room where all there dead hyungs and unnies are at. "We need to get out of here! The police arnt going to find us here" Sooyoung said. " I know how to get us out of here but its really risky and one of us might get hurt" Onew said. 

                                                         5MINUTES LATER

      The door opend revealing the maknaes each with a knife in hand. Once they were inside the closed the door and locked it. " What are you going to do now? The police are here your out of time." Key said. "No were not oppa we have enough time. Its up to you guys if you want to die fast or slow." Suzy told them with a bored look on her face. " Know what im done! Im tired of running away if you want to kill us go ahead!" Sunny said stepping infront of Suzy."Ok. Goodbye Unnie" she said then stabbed her straight in the stomache. Sunny fell to the floor and was breathing slowly. "Whose next?" Mir said. "I am" Onew said stepping forward infront of Taemin."Go ahead finish me off its what you want" he said. When Taemin was about to stab him Joon whistled and Onew punched taemin in the face followed by Joon hitting Mir. The maknaes knew what they were doing and tried to stop the others but Sooyung ran to the door and unlocked it and screamed for the police. The hyungs grabbed the maknaes and pinned them to to ground waiting for the police to come.

     The police and SHINee's, SNSD'S, and Super Junior's manager finally came. Police officers took the maknaes and handcuffed them, checked thir pockets for any weapons, and took them to police cars. Many photographers were outside the building taking as many pictures of the maknaes and asking them why they did all of this while the ambulance rushed a barley breathing Sunny to the hospital.

 "Are you guys ok?" SHINee's manager asked them all. "Yea. Whats going to happen to them?" Onew asked. "Most likley life in jail" he said and left to talk with the police leaving the idols guilty.