Manager

Stay Alive

3RD POV

   After Taemin and Mir killed Kagin then ran off the others went into a room to think of a plan on how to get out of the building or contact someone. "Wait! Look there's a air vent we need someone small enough to go into it and go get help" Leeteuk said. " I will" replied Jessica. Onew helped her up to the vent the she in. "Ok im going to try to find a way out and get some help" she said. Then a noise came from the vent. "What was that?" Minho asked. " They turned the heater on! The vent is going to get really hot we need to get her out of there!" Key said. "JESSICA!" they all screamed but she never said anything back.

    A couple of seconds later a smoke bomb was thrown into the room and they all were handcuffed. The maknae's were all in the room. "Damn! How are you guys so fast?" Jonghyun asked." Shut up!" Seohyun snapped at him. "Atittude" He said. She slapped him and all the maknae's started laughing. "Stop! Why are you guys doing this?" Sooyoung asked. "We got tired of allows being second to all of you. All people think is that we act cute and thats all were here for. They dont see how hard we work. So as soon as we get rid of all of you we'll ask SM if we can make our own group and be #1"Suzy explained. "Taemin you should call your manager now so they start looking for them" Mir said. Taemin dialed SHINee's manager's number. "Manager hyung you need to hurry someone kiddnaped us and he's killing of the hyungs and noonas" he said sounding scared. There was a pause. "Its only Mir, Suzy, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, and me. I dont know where were at but its an abandon apartment it has about 6 floors" then another pause "Ok hurry" he hung up "kk" he said to the others and they all gave eachother highfives. "So you guys are gonna kill us and pretend you guys were the only survivers of all this" Joon said shocked at how sick all of this was. The maknae's nodded. "Well you guys forgot that the camaras you guys set up got everything". They all looked at eachother. "Mir, Seohyun, and Suzy go get all the tapes dont forget one" Kyuhyun said. As soon as they left Joon and Onew nodded to eachother and there hands were free apparently they were not handcuffed correctly and knocked out Taemin and Kyuhyun. They carried them to the room where Sugmin and Yuri died. Leeteuk took Yuri and Sugmin out of there water filled box's and all the water spilt out. They then locked Kyuhyun and Taemin inside the boxes. Leeteuk and Onew took one last look at there maknae's.

     "Taemin. Kyuhyun are you there?" Suzy said threw there walkietalkies. "You guys were locked in the boxes were Yuri and Sugmin were I dont know where the others are but come and get us and we'll go look for them" Kyuhyun said. The othere looked at eachother shocked and went to free the two.

      "Which way did they go?" Suzy asked Taemin and Kyuhyun. " I dont know but we need to find them before the manager finds us" Taemin said." But how does he know were here?" Seohyun asked. "Theres only one 6 story high apartment." he replied." Well they caught us offguard once we cant let it happen again" Suzy said eyeing Kyuhyun and Taemin, they just glared back at her. What the maknae's didnt know was that the others were listening to them inside a room near by and the could tell that tension was rising between the maknae's.

NOTE; Hi sorry its not as long as i planned but its better than nothing. Im really tired i just learned how to dance to shy boy from secret i know its a little late but i love the song. Anyway should i go on with this story i dont think its really good. What do you guys think? Please leave lots of commants they help me write more=)!