3 years later.

The First Day.

2 months later.

It was Hyoyeon's graduation day from the university and her nine sisters went to her school with her. Hyoyeon was in her graduation suit and was waiting at the school entrance. Apart from waiting for the rest of the girls to come, Hyoyeon was also waiting for her appa to appear and so they can take a photo together for memories.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Taeyeon shouted and waved at Hyoyeon. "Unnie." Hyoyeon said without an expression. "Let's go in. You should be getting your certificate already right?" Seohyun said. "Ne." The maknae nodded. She was still trying to look if her appa is outside. He's hiding somewhere out there, but Hyoyeon didn't spot him. She was disappointed and went in to the school hall. "Hyoyeon-ah, are you not happy?" Sunny asked because she's the first to notice Hyoyeon's expression, but the younger one just shook her head because she knew Taeyeon didn't like their appa.

Hyoyeon took her certificate already and they all planned to celebrate Hyoyeon's graduation. They went to some amusement park together but Hyoyeon didn't look happy. All her friends' parents are all with them for their graduation but not Hyoyeon's. She looked like she was going to cry but she held it in. "Let's go sit the rollercoaster!" Yoona said and they all went together, including Hyoyeon, everyone didn't seemed to notice Hyoyeon's expression except for Tiffany and Sunny. 

After they came down from the rollercoaster, they went to the cafe to take a rest. "Are you okay? You look tired." Tiffany asked because she was worried for her girlfriend. "I'm fine." Hyoyeon didn't look up because she was on the verge of crying and her tears may fall anytime. Tiffany asked Sunny what happened and Sunny whispered that Hyoyeon was probably disappointed because her appa wasn't there for her graduation. "Are you sad? Don't be like this, you'll meet him one day, arasso?" Tiffany was trying to console her girlfriend and let her into her embrace. Hyoyeon finally bursts into tears and her unnies are shocked. Hyoyeon hugged Tiffany tight and she was crying so hard.

"I just wanted appa to be there, everyone there was taking their family shots with their family, what about me?" Hyoyeon said while crying and Tiffany just hugged her tighter. "Hyoyeon, do you really want appa to come and spend time with you?" Taeyeon asked her sister because she was feeling sorry. Hyoyeon shooked her head because she didn't want her sister to feel unhappy. "I want to go home. I have no mood to play." Their maknae said and they went back home together. 

When they reached home, Tiffany brought Hyoyeon to her room to let her have a rest. Taeyeon was just sitting on the couch, thinking if she had done wrong. "Soonkyu-ah, should I tell him that Hyoyeon wants to see him? But I just feel like punching him whenever I see him." Taeyeon asked the danshin of the group. "You should, didn't you saw how sad Hyoyeon was? But it's not your fault too. But Hyoyeon has the right to see him." Sunny replied. "Arasso, I'll call him." Taeyeon said and took her phone.

Taeyeon contacted her appa and she told him that he would bring Hyoyeon out to meet him the they'll spend time together.

"Hyoyeonnie, let's go out for dinner. It's been a long time that the both of us haven't go for dinner." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon said okay, so they headed to some restaurant. 

They reached the restaurant. "He'll be here soon. I'll pick you up at 9pm, okay?" Taeyeon said and went back to the van. "Unnie, gomawa." Hyoyeon thanked her sister and pecked on her cheek. Taeyeon just smiled and Hyoyeon was really excited to spend time with her appa.

"Hyoyeonnie." He said and Hyoyeon hugged him so tightly. "Appa!" Hyoyeon was so excited that she couldn't stop smiling. 

"Have you been doing good with your life? Is idols' life tired?" He asked. "Ne, it was tiring but also fun. We get to spend time together too. Appa, how are you?" Hyoyeon asked. "I'm good too. Have been trying to earn money." They chatted and it time really flies. It was 9pm already and Hyoyeon saw the van outside, waiting for her. "Appa, I have to go. Taeyeon unnie is here." Hyoyeon didn't want to part with her appa. "We'll meet soon." Tears were forming in his eyes and he shed tears. He ran outside the restaurant and crossed the road. Taeyeon saw him running across the van. 

"Appa!" Hyoyeon suddenly shouted and her appa stopped in the middle of the road just to take another look of her. Unfortunately, a car at high speed banged onto him and he was lying on the floor, blood kept coming out from his head. Taeyeon quickly got out of the van and called the ambulance, while Hyoyeon was standing there dumbfounded, she was shocked and didn't know what to do. She finally gained back some sense and went towards her appa who is lying on the road. 

Their appa was admitted to the hospital and he has to do an operation because his condition was serious. Hyoyeon kept crying and Taeyeon, the one who always hated her appa, also tears. "You better get well soon, Hyoyeon needs you." Taeyeon said to her appa and he was sent to the operation room.

3 years later.

"Yah, are you going to bring food to America?" Yuri asked and took out the food that Hyoyeon packed in her luggage. SNSD is now having a long break and Hyoyeon would be going to America with her appa. Since Taeyeon had to settle things for the group, she couldn't go with Hyoyeon, so the younger one go with her appa. 

"Please be back soon, we'll miss you, maknae." Yoona said and hugged Hyoyeon when she was going to leave. "Arasso, I'm only going for 2 months!" Hyoyeon joked but also hugged Yoona. "Fany-ah, I'll come back soon alright? I'll video call you every night. Good bye." Hyoyeon said and kissed Tiffany on the lips. "Don't flirt with other girls in America arasso? I'll know it." Tiffany joked. "I only love you." Hyoyeon replied and winked. "'Have a safe flight!" The eight girls said in unison.

Hyoyeon hugged everyone before leaving, she was excited to spend 2months with her appa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for this really really boring ending T_T

Also, sorry that this fic don't have any scenes for HyoFany but I promise there'll be one for the next HyoFany fic alrights! <3

Gah.. I feel so ashame for having this boring ending T^T

By the way, please remember to comment whether you guys want a JunHyo or HyoYang fic alright! ;)

Once again, SORRY!!!!

Thanks for the subscribers that subscribed to this story <3.