Disappointment after disappointment.

The First Day.

They finished eating and they prepared to go to the studio. Hyoyeon changed into her favourite green sports bra with tights and she put on a thin white clothe. She carried her usual bag which she brought to the studio everytime and she tied her hair into a ponytail. Tiffany wore a floral collar shirt with a shorts and she wore her hot pink sports bra inside. They headed to the van and their manager drove them to the studio.

When they reached the studio, Hyoyeon couldn't take it anymore so she went to the toilet once they reach the studio with her bag. "Unnie, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." Hyoyeon covered the toilet bowl and she sat on top of it. She took out a stick of cigarette from her bag which Nicole gave it to her yesterday before they separated. She lighted it up and started smoking. Hyoyeon opened the window in the toilet so that the smoke can go out of it so when people walk pass, they wouldn't smell the cigarette smell. She finished smoking and went back to the studio. Hyoyeon took out the white clothe and she is left with only her sports bra on.

Taeyeon saw Hyoyeon back in the studio and she found something wrong with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon went to her little sister and tried to ask her something. "Yah, why are you so long?" Taeyeon asked. "Aniya, my stomach was hurting just now." Hyoyeon said and she didn't dare to look at Taeyeon. "Guys, let's practice Gee. Since this song will be released in two months." Taeyeon said.

They finished practicing and they had to change out of their practice outfit because they are sweating too much. Hyoyeon went to the bathroom again, to smoke. Sunny noticed her and she followed Hyoyeon to the bathroom. "Hyoyeonnie." Sunny stopped Hyoyeon before she enter the bathroom. "What are you going to do inside?" Sunny asked again. "I have to change." Hyoyeon replied and started to panick. "You are going to smoke right?" Sunny already knew what Hyoyeon was going to do. "Hyoyeon-ah, quit it. Listen to me. Taeyeon would be so disappointed if she knows you smoke." Sunny leaned forward to Hyoyeon and whispered because she's afraid that she's too loud and other's walking pass might heard her. "Unnie, I can't quit it anymore.. I... I am addicted to it." Hyoyeon said. "I'll help you, okay?" Sunny try to persuade the younger one. Hyoyeon nodded and Sunny took her back to the studio.

"Kids, let's go back!" Taeyeon said and she was getting ready to leave the studio. "Unnie, I'm going out with my friends, Nicole, Hara and Seungyeon." Hyoyeon told her sister. "Arasso. Reply my call if I called you." Taeyeon was suspecting again. "Arasso." Hyoyeon left the studio and went to meet her friends.

[4.33pm] From: Sunny unnie

Hyoyeon, remember to not smoke again. Don't disappoint Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon read the text and she was wondering if she should tell her sister the truth. But after she tell Taeyeon the truth, she might not talk to her for a month. Hyoyeon was in a dilemma.

"Hyoyeonnie!" Seungyeon waved her hands as Hyoyeon walked into the restaurant. "Where did you go? Why are you wearing like this? Thin white clothes with shorts." Nicole asked as she touch Hyoyeon's clothes. "I came from the dance studio. Was practicing earlier. Where are we going today?" Hyoyeon asked. "To my friend's bungalow." Hara said. "Let's have dinner and head there." She added.

They ordered their food and as soon as they finish, they headed off to Hara's friend's house.

When they reach there, the sky was already half dark. The moon was already out. There was a big pool and many people was inside the pool. All of them are smoking and some were even kissing. Hyoyeon caught a guy who was giving his cigarette to her girlfriend and the girl turned to hug and kiss another girl. Hyoyeon was curious about what is happening in the house. She was in deep thoughts. While Seungyeon and Nicole was just exploring the place. "YAH Hara-ah, why didn't you tell us that there's such amazing place??" Nicole love the bungalow so much. "They're having a party tonight. There's bikini there, go and change it." Hara pointed to the bench near the door. "Me too?" Hyoyeon pointed to herself. "Of course. Let's go!" Seungyeon said and she pulled Hyoyeon with her.

Hyoyeon came out of the bathroom with a blue and white stripes bikini. Seungyeon was wearing a plain yellow bikini, Hara was wearing a blue with white polkadots bikini and Nicole with a white bikini. Hara went to find her friends, since she's familiar with the place. Meanwhile, the trio who was still admiring the place, two guys offered Nicole and Seungyeon a drink and asked them into the pool. Hyoyeon was just shocked and she was standing there. There's small wind blowing and Hyoyeon was feeling cold. She started rubbing her palms. Then, a guy from the back covered Hyoyeon's upper body with a big towel. "A pretty lady like you shouldn't be standing here. It's cold. Shall we head inside?" The guy smiled and he held Hyoyeon's hand and broguht her into the bungalow.

"You are... SNSD's maknae right?" The guy asked as he mixed a glass of cocktail for Hyoyeon. "Ne." Hyoyeon replied shyly and smiled. The guy handed Hyoyeon the cocktail and she sat down closely to Hyoyeon. "Why do you look so scared? Relax." The guy joked. He took out a stick of cigarette and he lighted it up. He smoked and he gave Hyoyeon to smoke. Hyoyeon took it and they took turns to smoke. He placed his hands on Hyoyeon's waist. Hyoyeon was enjoying it. That guy took Hyoyeon's glass and put it on the table. He gently pushed Hyoyeon to fully lie on the couch and she was feeling nervous. His lips touched Hyoyeon's and they were both enjoying the kiss. The guy unbottoned one of Hyoyeon's shirt button and Hyoyeon was startled and she immediately pushed the guy away. "I'm.. I'-I'm sorry.. We shouldn't be doing this.." Hyoyeon buttoned back her shirt. "I understand." He flashed his killer smile. "Hey let's take some picture with your phone." The guy tried not to be awkward. They took quite a number of pictures. Some are even when they are kissing. But it's Hyoyeon's phone, so she's not worrying. "I enjoyed tonight with you. Hope to see you around often." The guy said and he left the bungalow.

Hyoyeon was searching for her friends but they were nowhere to be seen. She called Hara a few times but they didn't pick up. Soon, she saw Hara walking down while buttoning and adjusting her shirt. Her hair was in a mess. "Hara.. What did you do just now?" Hyoyeon asked and she helped Hara with her messy hair. "You know it." Hara showed her evil smile. Did Hara just had with someone else...? Hyoyeon thought and suddenly someone was waving in front of her face. "Hey both of you, where did you went?" Hyoyeon asked as she snapped back to the reality. "We were in the pool with some hot guys." Nicole winked. "Hey, be careful." Hyoyeon was worrying for her friends. "Let's go back." Hyoyeon said and she walked in front. 

Taeyeon called Hyoyeon and she picked up the phone without hesitation. "Hyoyeon, where are you? Aren't you coming back? It's already 8.30pm." Taeyeon was a little bit mad. "Unnie. I'm coming back now. Bianhe." Hyoyeon was always scared of her sister. "Hey, is the guy good on bed just now? Stop pretending." Nicole was asking Hara and Taeyeon managed to hear that since Nicole is talking quite loudly. "Who was that? Where are you now?" Taeyeon was panicking. "I'm-I'm at a park." Hyoyeon lied and she hung up immediately.

At SNSD Dorm.

"Aish.. Jinjia. This kid is weird nowadays." Taeyeon said as she lock her phone. "Why are you so annoyed?" Sunny asked while walking out of the kitchen with a cup of water. "Hyoyeon. I don't know what's up with her these few days. You're her roommate, is she behaving weirdly these few days? Like, texting a lot, talking on the phone a lot. Something like that. Did she?" Taeyeon asked and she scratched her head. "Ani-aniyo." Sunny stuttered and she walked back to her room fast. Taeyeon was still wondering until Hyoyeon opened the door. 

"Come here." Taeyeon had her serious face on again. "Unnie." Hyoyeon was scared. "Where were you?" Taeyeon asked. "I was at the park." Hyoyeon lied. "Arasso. Sleep early." Taeyeon didn't even bother to take a look at Hyoyeon and she went back to her room. Hyoyeon was worrying why isn't Taeyeon asking her questions. She went back to her room too.

Hyoyeon finished bathing and she tucked herself in bed and drifted to sleep.

Taeyeon opened the Hyoyeon's room door and checked that Sunny and Hyoyeon are both asleep. She tip toed and she went to the table to check Hyoyeon's phone. Taeyeon unlocked her iPhone and went to the inbox. But there were no other people's texts except for the members and her friends. She then pressed on the photos icon and saw pictures of Hyoyeon and the guy at the bungalow just now. Taeyeon went through all the photos. She not only saw the photos of them kissing, but a photo of Hyoyeon smoking. The guy secretly took it while she was smoking. Taeyeon was so mad that she immediately wake Hyoyeon up. she shaked Hyoyeon's body really hard. "KIM HYOYEON, WAKE UP NOW." Taeyeon shouted. "Unnie! My arms are hurting! Let go!" Hyoyeon's arms was in pain. But Taeyeon was too angry and she kept grabbing onto Hyoyeon. the other members were awaken by Taeyeon's shouting and they all went to the room to see what was going on. 

"WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT?" Taeyeon shouted and she showed Hyoyeon the photos in her phone. "Hey, why are you checking my phone? At least give me some privacy will you?" The members who were standing there watching were shocked because it's the first time they saw Hyoyeon talking back. "Talk to me about privacy when you're 21." Taeyeon said firmly, still grabbing onto Hyoyeon. "Kim Taeyeon! Let go of her! Can't you see that she's hurting?" Tiffany can't continue watching and she pulled Taeyeon away and saw those red marks that Taeyeon left on Hyoyeon's arms. "Give it back!" Hyoyeon tried to stretch and get her phone back. "Taeyeon, don't be too hard on her." Yoona tried to calm Taeyeon down. "disappointments.. Is this how I teached you? To smoke? And it's not the first time you lied." Taeyeon said and tears were rolling down her cheeks but she didn't bother to wipe it away. "I will become like this because you are too strict with me! I can't do anything! Now you are trying to take away my privacy! Can't I even make friends?" Hyoyeon was trying to argue with Taeyeon. "Hyoyeon, that's not the way to talk to unnie." Sunny was also stunned at Hyoyeon who was talking back. "You are not getting this back until you know what have you done wrong." Taeyeon showed Hyoyeon her phone and refused to give it back to her. "You have no rights to take away my phone. It's mine!" Hyoyeon was trying to snatch back her phone. Taeyeon didn't reply Hyoyeon and she asked everyone to leave the room except for Sunny. 

Taeyeon went to her room and deleted all the photos that were in the album and she kept the phone inside her cupboard and locked it. 

-

The next morning, Taeyeon was up early and she was sitting on the rectangular dining table by herself. Hyoyeon woke up too. She saw Taeyeon eating cereals and she went over to her sister and apologised. "Unnie, bianhe. I have thought for the whole night, I know I was wrong, as an idol, I shouldn't be smoking. And I know I was wrong to lie. Please forgive me." "You really know where have you gone wrong? Or did you apologise because you want your phone back?" Taeyeon was doubting. "Aniya, I really know where I did wrong." Hyoyeon said firmly. "I promise to quit smoking and change, for the better." She added. "Im sorry too. For invading your privacy." Taeyeon also apologised. "Ani, let's talk about privacy when I'm 21!" Hyoyeon joked. "Arasso. Wait for me." Taeyeon replied and she went to her room to take Hyoyeon's phone. While the younger one also went to her room to get something. "Your phone." Taeyeon handed Hyoyeon her phone. "Unnie, please help me throw them away!" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon to throw the 3 sticks of cigarettes away. Taeyeon's smile was especially bright because she's happy that her little sister is changing and also know where did she gone wrong. "And unnie, stop eating that! Eat the one I bought!" Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon eating the cereals, rather than eating the one she bought. "Aish jinjia.. That cereal is really awful.." Taeyeon whined like a child. "Just eat it, it's not harmful to your body, it's good for your body!" Hyoyeon insisted and she poured the cereals into a new bowl and poured the ones that Taeyeon was eating into the bin.

"You guys have made up?" Yuri asked and smiling at the sisters. Yuri took the cereal and poured it in her bowl without noticing that it was the organic cereal. "Ah JINJIAAAAA." Yuri exclaimed after she ate the cereal. "Hyoyeon-ah.." Yuri showed Hyoyeon her aegyo but it was useless. "She throwed the one that we've been eating into the bin." Taeyeon said and pointed to the rubbish bin. "Let's just bear with it. Ask the members to eat some and then... We're done with this!" Taeyeon said but Yuri corrected her. "Ani, ani. I saw four more packets of this cereals in the cabinet." Yuri said. "Aish jinjia." Taeyeon shook her head while Hyoyeon was showing her evil smile.

They have been playing around in the living room and it was already afternoon. "Ah I'm so hot. Guys let's make patbingsoo." Sooyoung the big eater suggested. "who shall make the patbingsoo?" Seohyun asked. "Kids! Shout the person's name if you want her to make it!" Taeyeon was being playful again. "1..2..3.." "KIM HYO YEON." Taeyeon counted and everyone shouted in unison, excluding Hyoyeon who already knew she would be the one. "Arasso, I'll make it." Hyoyeon said and she went into the kitchen. "Our maknae is the best, isn't it?" Taeyeon winked when Hyoyeon looked back. "Guys, we shouldn't let Hyoyeon make it alone!" Taeyeon shouted out of a sudden. "Taeyeon still cares about her sister.. Hehe." Sunny was giggling. "Aniyo, she'll put lots of beans inside our patbingsoo!" Taeyeon was panicking because the members and also herself except for Seohyun hates beans so much, while Hyoyeon love it. "Jinjia?! I'll go I'll go!" Sooyoung said and she get up and rushed to the kitchen. She saw kiwi, grapes, banana, the sweet syrup, 2 cans of red beans, cherry tomatoes and some cherries. As soon as she saw the 2 cans of red beans, Sooyoung knows that for sure there'll be lots of red beans in their patbingsoo later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, another boring chapter, sorry guys! 

Please comment and let me know your opinion! :D

My next chapter's title will be Hwang Hyoyeon and Tiffany Kim... Guess you guys know what is going to happen.. Hehe.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^ <3

Thanks for all the loyal readers and subscribers! <3 <3 <3