Smoking.

The First Day.

 

Hyoyeon's alarm clock rang but she is not waking up. Instead of Hyoyeon, Sunny was the one who was woken up by Hyoyeon's alarm. She stretched her hand to get Hyoyeon's phone and switch off the alarm clock. Then Sunny went to wake Hyoyeon up. "YAH maknae-ah.. Wake up. You'll be late for school." Sunny nudged Hyoyeon while her eyes are still half closed. "I'm getting up." Hyoyeon turned to the left side facing the window and Sunny thought she was really going to wake up so she went back to sleep. After 5 minutes, the sleepy head was still sleeping. The older one looked to her left side and saw the maknae still sleeping. "KIM HYOYEON." Sunny shouted and she jumped on the bed to wake Hyoyeon up. Hyoyeon finally woke up because of Sunny's jumping on the bed. "Ah jinjia, I only had 2 hours of sleep." Hyoyeon was whining as she climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Everyone was sleeping because they only have schedule at at 12. Hyoyeon was ready to leave the house. She tied her hair into a ponytail and she was wearing a neon green snake skin collar shirt, a jeans shorts with a white toms. She carried her canvas bag and went to school. Due to only 2 hours of sleep, Hyoyeon was basically sleeping on the van and she wish the journey to her school was 3 hours but unfortunately, Hyoyeon will reach her school in 30 minutes.

"Hyoyeon Kim, please pay attention and take down notes. Please do not sleep in my lecture class." The lecturer woke Hyoyeon up and she was startled. "Ne, bianhe." Hyoyeon stood up and apologised. "See me after the lecture." The lecturer said.

Their lesson ended and Hyoyeon went to find her lecturer. "Hyoyeon, I know you've debuted and perhaps really busy with your schedules. But please not let these stuffs affect you. To be truthful, I have lots of confidence in you. So don't disappoint me and study hard. Since you're in Iljan and you're in the first class, and I can see that you definitely have the ability to get top 3 in this university." The lecturer said. She patted on Hyoyeon's shoulders and went off. Hyoyeon then walked to the van since her manager oppa is waiting for her so that he can drive her to the shooting venue.

They reached the shooting venue and everyone was waiting for Hyoyeon to do her hair and to put on make up. "Hyoyeon-ah, why are you so late?" Taeyeon asked as she went over to Hyoyeon and she patted on her head. "Bianhe unnie, my lecturer talked to me after lesson, so it sort of delayed the time." Hyoyeon replied and she put down her canvas and went to change into her outfit.

They started shooting and by that time, Hyoyeon was feeling more amd more sleepy. The PD handed Taeyeon a mission card. "9 of you will be separated into 2 teams, and you'll have a debate game. The team that has most number of member at the end will win. For Against Team, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri. For For Team, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sooyoung. You have to say objection if you have something to say. If your heart rate goes over 100, you'll lose." Taeyeon read out who's in which team and the two teams went to sit on the chair with a long table in front of them facing each other. "Please pull down the paper to see what's the topic." The PD directed Taeyeon. "SNSD should have a leader rotating system." This is what the paper written. 

"Objection. Sometimes we want to be the leader too." Yoona said. "Objection. Aniyo, do you think everyone can lead the team well like Taeyeonnie? For example, like Sunny. Do you think she can lead the team well?" Sooyoung said jokingly. "YAH. What do you mean?" Sunny said and slightly clenching her fist in a cute way. "Objection. Seohyun unnie, she can lead the team well. But sometimes people just want to be the leader." Hyoyeon said causing everyone to give her their shock face because Seohyun is not the leader. "Seohyunnie? when did she become the leader?" Taeyeon said and burst into laughter. "I mean Taeyeon unnie." Hyoyeon corrected herself and she was embarrassed so she covered her face with her hands. "Hyoyeon-ah, please do not say out your personal opinion." Sooyoung said.

"Objection. But being a leader is also tired, so we should have such system." Jessica said. "Objection. Since Taeyeon is chosen as the leader, she definitely have the ability to be a leader. While the others doesn't." Yuri explained.

"Alright, we'll change the topic now." The PD said and Taeyeon went to pull down the next topic. "SNSD should change their positions, such as main dancer, lead dancer, main vocalist and lead vocalist." Taeyeon reads. "Bingo! That's what I've been waiting for." Taeyeon was really excited.

"Objection! We shouldn't change our positions. I mean, everyone is fine with their positions now right?" Yuri said. "Objection. Aniyo, I want to be the lead dancer so much! But Hyoyeon is the lead, main dancer and the main vocalist!" Taeyeon said and pretended to be angry. "Objection, oh bianhe. I wish I could be the main dancer too. I mean, not the main dancer." Hyoyeon was getting drowsier and slowly started to say everything wrongly. Her unnies are all laughing at her. Jessica's heart rate was going higher upon seeing her cute ex-girlfriend. She didn't realise that her heart rate has hit 120. "Jessica-ssi, you're out." The PD said and Jessica was shocked. "Ah Sica-ah.." Her teammates was disappointed. "What is this, I'm not doing anything." Jessica pretended, but she knew what was the reason.

"Hyoyeonnie, I'll get straight to the point now. You are really sleepy right?" Sooyoung asked the sleepy Hyoyeon. "Ne, I'm too sleepy. I only had 2 hours of sleep. You can see that my eyes are so small." Hyoyeon explained and everyone was laughing at how cute Hyoyeon can be. "No wonder she's speaking nonsense." Taeyeon joked. They changed the topic again and this time, the topic was about dating. "Objection. SNSD should be dating as we all need love." Hyoyeon was speaking nonsense again. "Hyoyoennie, just keep quiet and listen." Taeyeon joked and she laughed her famous ahjumma laugh. Yuri was also laughing, practically everyone was laughing at her. Yuri was laughing so hard and Tiffany came up with a plan to get Yuri out of the game. "Yuri OUT!!" Tiffany shouted all of a sudden and Yuri's heart rate shoot to 113. "Aish jinjia.." Yuri said and her mike was offed since she's out. "Hyoyeon-ah..." Yoona whispered something into Hyoyeon's ear. It seems like it's something to do with revenge. "Fany unnie, let's go dinner after this. I'll treat you." Hyoyeon shouted to Tiffany, causing her heart rate to increase. Tiffany's heart rate is now 87. "JUST THE TWO OF US!" Hyoyoen exaggerated the sentence and Tiffany's heart rate increased to 98. "Your favourite pizza! Large size!" Hyoyeon shouted again as she's confident to get Tiffany out of the game since her heart rate is already 98. Finally, Tiffany's heart rate hit 122 and she was out. It's okay, as long as she's happy. Tiffany thought.

They finished shooting and Hyoyeon had to go for another schedule. "Oh jinjia I need sleep." Hyoyeon continue to whine because her eyes are closing anytime. "Be good, from tomorrow till the next week, you guys will have a 2 weeks break." Their manager encouraged Hyoyeon and patted her head. "Jinjia? Tonight will be a long night." Hyoyeon said and she dropped her head and walked into the van.

-

It was 2.33pm and everyone was awake except for Hyoyeon who was so tired. Since it's the start of their break, they decided to go shopping together. "Kids, let's go wake Hyoyeon up!" Taeyeon asked her dongsaengs. "But she's so tired.." Yuri said. She can sleep for the whole of the break! Haha!" Taeyeon joked and they went into her room to wake the sleepy head up. Yoona played Into The New World and when it's Hyoyeon's part, they shouted "Hyoyeon-ah! Your part!!". Hyoyeon immediately stood on her bed and start to sing and dance to her part with her eyes half opened. After she finished, she lie on her bed to sleep again. "Hyoyeon-ah, wake up. Let's go shopping together, I'll bring you to your favourite shop, eat your favourite food." Taeyeon was trying to use food bribery. "Unnie, I'm going out with my university friends. Will be back home late. So let me sleep awhile more." Hyoyeon said and she covered her face with the blanket. "With who? Guy or girl? At where?" Taeyeon bombarded quetions again. "Check my phone." Hyoyeon took her phone and handed to Taeyeon.

[1.30pm] From: Nicole

Hyoyeonnie, let's go to the cafe later to chill and relax with Seungyeon and Hara.. Since it's the summer break already. Cya later~

Nicole x

Taeyeon read the text and she nodded her head as she has seen Seungyeon and Hara before and they were really good girls. Taeyeon put back Hyoyeon's phone on the table and asked the others to go out. 

Hyoyeon woke up and she was preparing to go out with Hara, Seungyeon and Nicole. Hyoyeon wore a green collar shirt with a navy blue jeans and her hair tied into a bun. She wore a pair of black converses and headed out to the cafe near their university.

"Hyoyeonnie! Here!" Nicole waved her hand and Hyoyeon spotted them. "As usual, late." Hara shook her head and Hyoyeon apologised and showed her aegyo. "Hyoyeon-ah, are you busy with your promotions?" Seungyeon asked as she took a sip of her soup. "Ne, but we're having a 2 weeks break now." Hyoyeon replied. 

After they chatted for awhile, they decided to head to the park. "Hey, where are we going?" Hyoyeon asked as they linked arms while walking on the streets together. "Park." Hara replied in a low tone. They reached the park and they were sitting around the round table. Hara took out a pack of cigarettes and she offered a stick to both Nicole and Seungyeon. "You guys... smoke?" Hyoyeon was dumbfounded at the trio who was busy lighting up their cigarettes. "Hey it's bad for health. Quit it." Hyoyeon said trying to take Nicole's cigarette away but she failed. "Try it." Seungyeon said and she gave Hyoyeon her cigarette. "Aniyo. I will be easily out of breath if I accept your offer." Hyoyeon was tough at first. "It's just a stick. It won't make a big difference." Seungyeon tried to convince her. "Jinjia?" Hyoyeon started showing interest in the cigarette. When Seungyeon offer it to her again, Hyoyeon took it and tried smoking. Seungyeon took a new one and lighted it up. "Will we get caught?" Hyoyeon was worried since she's an idol. "Aniyo, we can lie that we are 20 since our dress up looks mature. Just use a bit aegyo, they won't ask for your identity card." Hara said. "That's lieing!" Hyoyeon's eyes widen. "Just becareful." Nicole added and four of them smoking continuously one after another, including Hyoyeon. But she smoked a little bit lesser than the trio.

It was 6pm and Hyoyeon decided to go back since she went out for a very long time. "Bye girls, see you soon." Hyoyeon waved her hand and they parted. Hyoyeon checked her phone and she noticed tons of missed calls and texts from her unnies.

[4.44pm] From: Taeyeon unnie.

Hyoyeon-ah, what time are you coming back?

[5.00pm] From: Taeyeon unnie.

Reply!!!!!

[5.07pm] From: Sunny unnie

Hyoyeon-ah, where are you?

[5.30pm] Yuri unnie

To my loving Hyoyeon,

Please reply our texts! Taeyeonnie is dead worried!

Taeyeon unnie [15 missed call]

Yoona unnie [8 missed call]

Sunny unnie [7 missed call]

Fany unnie [12 missed call]

Hyoyeon knew she was getting into big trouble for not replying them and she started to worry about her unnies found out that she picked up smoking. She didn't reply their texts or call and she hailed a cab and headed back straight away.

she reached the door and Hyoyeon took a deep breath before going in since she can sense that something bad is going to happen. She opened the door and she saw Taeyeon sitting on the couch with her arms across her chest and with a serious face on. Sunny walked out of the kitchen and she signaled to Hyoyeon that Taeyeon isn't in a good mood because she's home so late. "Hyoyeon Kim. Come here." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon started to panick upon hearing Taeyeon called her surname and she can confirm that something bad's going to happen. "Unnie, bianhe. My phone was on silent mode." Hyoyeon said and she showed Taeyeon her phone. "Where did you go?" Taeyeon asked agian. "I.. w-was at t-the park with my friends. Didn't I told you? Haha." Hyoyeon tried to make Taeyeon laugh but she failed. Taeyeon smelled the something different from Hyoyeon's clothes. It was not her perfume. It was the cigarette smell. "Why is there cigarette smell on your body?" Taeyeon said and she walked closer to Hyoyeon to sniff again. Hyoyeon stepped back causing Taeyeon to suspect even more. "Aniyo. Unnie I'm tired, goodnight!" Hyoyeon said and she ran into her room as fast as her leg could bring her.

Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon while she ran back to her room. There's something wrong with this kid.. I have to keep an eye on her. Taeyeon thought and she went into the room.

Hyoyeon went in and she saw Sunny sitting on the bed reading a magazine. "So.. What did she say?" Sunny asked while flipping the page on the magazine. "She just asked me where did I go." Hyoyeon said. "Why is there cigarette smell on your body? Did you smoke?" Sunny also smelled the smell. Omo, is it that strong? Hyoyeon asked herself and she mentally face palmed. "Aniyo." Hyoyeon lied. "Hyoyeonnie, come and sit down here." Sunny patted on the bed asking Hyoyeon to sit down. "Tell me the truth, did you smoke? I promise I won't tell Taeyeon. Did you?" Sunny had her serious face on. She patted Hyoyeon's head. The younger one slightly nodded, but Sunny saw it. "Aish.. You're an idol. You shouldn't be smoking.." Sunny's face showed a tinge of disappointment. Hyoyeon felt bad. "Bianhe unnie." Hyoyeon said as she went into Sunny's embrace. Hyoyeon teared. "Try to quit it. you just started, it won't be hard." Sunny patted Hyoyeon's back and wiped her tears.

-

The next morning, they woke up early and they suggested to go to the studio to practice their dance since they had nothing to do and they're afraid they'll deprove in their dance steps. That morning, Hyoyeon surprisingly woke up on her own and she went to the dining table to join them for breakfast. "Wow, did the Taeyeon become the president already? Hyoyeon woke up on her own!" Sooyoung joked and Hyoyeon showed her evil smile. When they were about to pour the cereal into their bowl, Hyoyeon stopped them. "Hey unnies! Wait! Eat this." Hyoyeon went to the kitchen and took another packet of cereal out. "What's this?" Sooyoung asked looking at the cereal. "It's organic cereal. Healthier!" Hyoyeon said with a birght smile and her unnies poured the cereal into their bowl because they thought it'll be the same as the normal cereal. 

"YAH THIS IS SO AWFUL! HYOYEON-AHHHHH" Sooyoung stopped eating after she tasted it. While Hyoyeon was eating happily, mouth after mouth of cereals. "Hyoyeon-ah, why is this..." Sunny sticked out her tongue. Jessica kept her head down again and she was putting the cereals in although she felt that it was awful too. "Yuck! I don't wanna eat this." Taeyeon said and she took the cereals that they normally eat. "I think this is better thant the one we're eating now." Seohyun said and she poured some more organic cereals into her bowl. "See! All of you don't appreciate! Fine then, I have Seohyun unnie!" Hyoyeon said and she moved to sit with Seohyun. Tiffany was jealous at how close Hyoyeon and Seohyun is. She wished she could eat the cereal with Hyoyeon but the one that Hyoyeon bought was really awful to the members other than the trio who was eating happily. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, sorry for another boring chapter! ><

Omg Hyoyeon smoke... what would Taeyeon do? D:

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! ^^

Comments are appreciated <3 ^^