Suspicion.

The First Day.

 

It was finally Wednesday morning, which means they will be going Japan. They putted all their luggage in the van and they went to the salon to do their hair because they'll be having a photoshoot for their concert when they reached Japan later, and also, it would save time. 

Yuri was the first to wash her hair. All of a sudden, a woman went into the room which Yuri was in, to massage Yuri's leg. She was shocked because the woman suddenly massaged her leg which she suspect it's a prank. But she didn't complain or asked why is the woman massaging her leg. So the lady who was washing Yuri's hair continued. 

Hyoyeon was eating half way and she was called to wash her hair. The same woman came in and massage Hyoyeon's hands. Hyoyeon was shocked and she sat up immediately when the woman pressed her palm so hard. Her shirt are wet and the lady washing her hair was laughing because she saw Hyoyeon's shock face. This result in Hyoyeon having suspicion. But the woman continued to massage Hyoyeon's hands and she finds it uber uncomfortable and Hyoyeon kept looking at the lady behind her and asked her who is the woman.

Hyoyeon went to sit on the chair and she saw the woman again. This time she brought a cup of tea and she used her finger to stir the tea. Hyoyeon was uber shocked. She don't know what is the woman doing, Hyoyeon finds it so weird and she was really having suspicion now. She is doubting everyone around her. The barber was blowing dry Hyoyeon's clothes and Hyoyeon suddenly turn to the lady and asked if she is pranking her. Everyone was laughing at Hyoyeon's strong suspicion.

The woman only massaged Yuri and Hyoyeon's legs and hands. The other members didn't know what had happened.

Sooyoung went to Hyoyeon to give her some cookies when she is drying her hair. Hyoyeon couldn't believe anyone now, because once she has suspicion, it goes on for the whole day, or maybe for 2 to 3 days. "Aniyo, I cannot believe you now, you eat first." Hyoyeon told Sooyoung and she was thinking why Hyoyeon was behaving like this. So she ate one mouth to prove to the younger one that there's nothing wrong. 

All of them finished doing their hair and they were ready to go. "Do we really have a concert at Japan later?" Hyoyeon asked when walking out of the salon. Her unnies are all laughing and squealing at how cute their maknae is. They got on the van and they headed to the airport.

Hyoyeon was sitting with Sunny. She was still hungry so she asked Sunny if there is any food on the van. She gave Hyoyeon a kimbap and asked her to eat it first. "Are there going to be any salt or chilli inside this kimbap?" The suspicion Hyoyeon asked Sunny. "Aniyo, this kimbap is perfectly fine." Sunny replied and she laughed at Hyoyeon. "You eat it first." Hyoyeon said to the laughing Sunny. Sunny ate one mouth and said that it is perfectly fine. Hyoyeon then start to eat the kimbap. "Aigoo why are you behaving like this?" The older one asked. "There's a woman in the salon just now, she came in and massaged my hands. Then when I was blowing my hair, she came to me and gave me a cup of tea, she stirred the tea with her finger. I think she is trying to prank me." Hyoyeon explained to Sunny. "HAHAHA." Taeyeon heard what her sister said and she burst out laughing. "Oh she came in and massaged my leg too. She is too funny." Yuri said and everyone was laughing at their maknae.

-

They finally reached Japan and they headed to the hotel. They would be having their photoshoot at 7pm and they had a few hours to rest before they head to the photography studio.

Their manager booked a family suite for them so that they can sleep together. Since they got their hair done, there's nothing much to do. So they decided to play some games. They sat in a circle and everyone was thinking what to play. "Let's play Yaja Time!" Yoona suggested. "Oh that's great! Hyoyeonnie, start dropping the honorifics now." Taeyeon said and pointed to Hyoyeon. "Is this another prank? Are you going to scold me if I don't call you unnie?" Hyoyeon asked, doubting again. "Aniyo. Just do it. Hyoyeon will start first!" Taeyeon replied. Hyoyeon was thinking if she should drop the honorifics and of course, she still has suspicion. "Annyeonghaseyo." Hyoyeon finally spoke up. Her unnies are all laughing at her. "She was thinking for 5mins, I thought she was going to say something long, but she ended up saying only "Annyeonghaseyo."" Sooyoung pointed out and she laughed so hard. "Hyoyeon-ah, try dropping the honorifics. Look at Sooyounggie, she's 19 but she treats us like her dongsaeng." Taeyeon said and she showed her death glare. "Aniyo, because she's younger than you by 1 year. I'm younger than you by 3 years." Hyoyeon said. "Aish, she's always like this." Taeyeon said and shooked her head.

On the other hand, Jessica was having a nap on the bed. She was too awkward to play game with them. 

Soon, it was time for them to head to the photography studio. They were in the van and Taeyeon was sitting beside Hyoyeon. Except for Hyoyeon, everyone was having a nap. Hyoyeon was just reading her notes because she has lessons a few days later. 

They reached the studio and everyone changed into their outfits and was ready to start the photoshoot. They'll also be doing a Repackage album photoshoot too. Photoshoot was quick and easy for them since they have done quite a few photoshoots already. After they finished their photoshoot, they had lunch and headed back to their hotel. They were told to have enough rest so that the next day they have enough energy for the concert since they'll have to rehearse and the concert would last for 2 hours. So having enough energy is really important.

-

-Knock knock-

Taeyeon went to open the door and she saw their manager oppa. He asked if it was convenience to go in now since they are all girls. Taeyeon asked him in.

"Girls, there's a slight change to the schedules. Everyone will go back to Korea together straight after the concert and everyone has a schedule together, including Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon, you will be attending school in the morning at 7, and end school at 11. Then you'll go straight to the shooting venue and at evening 6pm, you'll have another schedule, I will drive you there. You will end your day at about 12-1am." Their manager said. "Aww.. Hyoyeonnie" Yuri said and she hugged Hyoyeon upon hearing that she'll end her day at 12-1am.

 They chit chat for a while and everyone was feeling tired so they went to sleep since they have to wake up very early the next day for their concert rehearsal.

-

It was 5am in the morning and their manager gave them a morning call. As usual, the early bird Tiffany picked up the call and started waking her members up. She woke Hyoyeon up first because Tiffany knew Hyoyeon was hard to wake up. Hyoyeon woke up and she rubbed her eyes like a small child causing Tiffany to keep staring at her. "Unnie, are you not going to wake them up?" Hyoyeon asked and Tiffany snapped back to the reality. "Oh.. Yeah.." Tiffany stuttered. Omg why am I stuttering.. ugh. Tiffany thought.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was the first finish preparing and the both of them went to have their breakfast first because they were really hungry and the other members were still preparing. "Girls! Hyoyeonnie and I will head down to eat breakfast first! BYE!" Sooyoung shouted the last part. Both of them linked arms and they were walking by the corridor and smiling all the way, having to think of the good food they are having.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sat down and looked at the menu. They ordered food like there were 9 people there. 

The food came and they start to eat. They looked like they haven't eaten for weeks. Hyoyeon was eating a plate of sashimi with chawanmushi and Sooyoung was eating the cold noodles. The members came down when the duo have finished eating. "Aish jinjia, why didn't you wait for us?" Taeyeon pretended to be angry. "You guys are too slow." Sooyoung shooked her head and pulled Taeyeon to sit down. "So you guys are done eating?" Tiffany asked Hyoyeon with her eyes widen upon looking at how much food they ate. "Yes. But I think I can still eat. Keke." Hyoyeon giggled. "Sooyoung unnie, the fish stew looks nice, do you want to order?" Hyoyeon asked and pointed at the menu. "Why not? Keke." Sooyoung replied and winked at the younger one. 

Jessica was just sitting there eating her cold noodles since she's always been this quiet and she has nothing to talk about. While Tiffany was jealous at how Sooyoung and Hyoyeon can chat so happily, but when it was her and Hyoyeon, they were both awkward. Perhaps they have something in common to talk about, while me and Hyoyeon doesn't. Tiffany thought and she ate the croissant.

They finished eating and headed back to their hotel room to perpare to go to the concert venue for rehearsal. They were in the van and the journey takes about 3 hours. They're not tired since they had enough rest and was too excited to sleep since it's their first concert. Except for Jessica, who loves to sleep so much. She slept throughout the whole journey.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. try dropping the honorifics. We're closer now.." Yuri tired to convince Hyoyeon to drop her honorifics. "Hyoyeon-ah, look at me and Sooyounggie." Taeyeon said and she looks like she had planned something. "Kim Taeyeon, are you happy now? Since you are the leader." Sooyoung said, like she's older than Taeyeon. "Of course. Sooyoung unnie." Taeyeon said and she laughed her ahjumma laugh. "What?" Sooyoung replied, like she's really the unnie. "ah jinjia, what is this." Hyoyeon said and she hid her face. "Hyoyeonnie, try it." Yoona said and she laughed. "Call me Taeyeonnie." Taeyeon said and she pointed to herself. "Taeyeon...nie." Hyoyeon stopped for awhile before saying the last part and she hid her face in embarrassment. "Ah jinjia, I can't do this." she was blushing. Tiffany was just squealing at how cute Hyoyeon is. This was the first time Tiffany saw Hyoyeon blushed and she finds it incredibly cute.

They reached the concert venue and they were all shock at how many seats there were and how big the stage were. It was totally different from the Music Bank's. They were checking with the audios and then they start to rehears for all the songs. During the rehearsal, Tiffany kept forgetting the dance steps and Hyoyeon helped Tiffany out. She was telling Tiffany where to go when she forgot the dance steps. 

At 3pm, they were having lunch on the stage and Tiffany was at one side practicing the dance moves and trying to remember that all. Hyoyeon noticed that Tiffany was tired but she know that Tiffany didn't want to pull the whole team down, so she even refused to eat lunch. The maknae went over with her packet lunch. "Fany unnie, here." Hyoyeon said and she fed Tiffany rice. Tiffany was shocked but she's enjoying it. "They sure look like a couple..." Sunny said while envying the duo who is on the other side. Hyoyeon teached the dance moves that Tiffany forgot and tried to help her remember it. Since Hyoyeon would always be at the front dancing, it would be difficult for Hyoyeon to keep reminding Tiffany the dance steps. So she suggest that if she forgots, just follow the others since Tiffany would be at the back.

Time past really fast, it was 7pm and their concert is starting in half an hour time. They were all busying adjusting their outfits, having their beauty check. Hyoyeon had her blonde hair rest on her back and a shirt that reveals her dark toned abs. While the others were eating before they go on stage, Tiffany was practicing again. Hyoyeon noticed that. When it was time to be on the stage, Hyoyeon pulled Tiffany to walk behind with her and she whispered to her. "Don't be nervous, do your best." Hyoyeon whispered and she pecked on Tiffany's cheek causing her to blush like a tomato. Did she just kissed me? Omg.. Her lips are so soft.. How I wish I could taste it. Tiffany was smiling to herself while walking behind Hyoyeon.

-

It was 9pm and they ended their concert. They can't bear to leave their fans but they have to. They changed into their normal outfits and went to the van to go to the airport. They were so tired that even talking is a chore. They slept in the van since they need 3 hours to get to the airport. Hyoyeon was busy eating since she was hungry. Tiffany was tired, but she decided to stay awake with Hyoyeon. "Hyoyeonnie, thanks for helping me." Tiffany thanked Hyoyeon and her eyes were closing. "It's okay. Fany unnie, just go to sleep. You seemed really tired." Hyoyeon asked Tiffany to sleep but Tiffany refused. "It's okay, if I sleep, you'll be alone." "If you don't sleep, I will get angry." Hyoyeon said and she pretended to be mad. The older one had no choice but to sleep. Hyoyeon was the only one awake in the van apart from their manager who needs to drive.

They reached the airport and was ready to board the plane. Hyoyeon slept on the plane since she didn't sleep in the van just now. 

-

They reached their dorm and everyone was so tired that they went straight to the bed, and that they would bathe when they wake up. But the cleanliness freak Seohyun won't let them do that. She stopped everyone from going to their room and asked them to bathe first before they go to sleep. Everyone was jokingly cursing Seohyun who doesn't let them go to bathe. They all had a quick shower and headed to bed. When they reached their dorm, it was 5am and Hyoyeon only had 2 hours of sleep left. So she quickly tuck herself in bed and slept. She set 7 alarm clocks to wake her up later since she knows that she won't be able to wake up if she only sset 1 alarm clock and Sunny definitely won't wake her up since she's tired.

Tiffany was tired, but she couldn't slept because she was still thinking about the peck that Hyoyeon left on her cheek. She was staring at the ceiling and smiling to herself. 

--------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for another boring chapter! ):

Heh HyoFany skinship ^~^

I will update another chapter later in the morning. 

Please comment!!!!! ^^

Comments are appreciated <3.

Be a LOUD reader! (: