Hwang Hyoyeon & Tiffany Kim.

The First Day.

 

"Unnie, patbingsoo is ready!" Hyoyeon carried a small table with all the patbingsoo on top. They saw the red beans on top of the shaved ice. "Hyoyeon-ah, cereals need to top it off." Yuri said but they are left with the organic cereals now. "Aniyo, red beans is already good enough, so we don't need to have cereals." Hyoyeon the health expert explained. "Arasso.." Sooyoung didn't want to have the red beans. "Taeyeon unnie.." Sooyoung called Taeyeon and she showed her aegyo. "Don't call me unnie, I won't eat your red beans." Taeyeon already knew what the younger one was going to do. "I wish we have miso powder!" Sunny said.

They finished eating and they were looking at each other because all of them didn't want to clean up. "Hyoyeon-ah" Taeyeon, Sunny and Yuri shouted at the same timing. "Shall we play games to choose who clean up?" Yoona suggested. They wanted to start playing but Hyoyeon came out of the kitchen and suggested to clean up the place. "Hyoyeon jjang!" Sooyoung cheered like a small child.

After Hyoyeon finish washing all the bowls, she went to her room to do some studying while the rest are just playing around in the living room. Tiffany also went to her room to take a nap since she don't feel like playing with the others. 

Tiffany lied down on her bed and she was daydreaming about Hyoyeon again.

Tiffany's POV:

What can I do...? I love her more and more each day. I really want to be together with her, sharing my happiness with her, sharing my sorrows with her. I want to hold her in my arm forever. I want to protect her. But, does she feel the same? Can she feel that I liked her more and more everyday? Does she also have special feelings for me, or does she treat me like her real unnie? I want to be the first person she see whenever she wakes up. I want to taste her soft lips. Can I confess again? 

-end of POV-

It was finally dinner time and they ordered food. Hyoyeon was eating like she hasn't eat for days again. She sure loves eating. "Hyoyeon, why do you like eating so much?" Seohyun asked upon looking at the younger one who is busy eating. "Eating makes me happy and makes me forget about everything for a while. And I think eating is a bliss. So why not eat as much as you can." Hyoyeon was talking with both of her cheeks full. "Only for those who will never gain weight even they eat 10 meals per day." Taeyeon said and she glared at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who was eating, jokingly. "Aniya, I don't eat a lot for the sake of my cheeks. But Hyoyeon she really doesn't gain weight and her cheeks never get swollen." Sooyoung said. "Sometimes I'm so jealous at people who can eat chocolate and seafood. I've only tasted chocolate twice and seafood thrice." Hyoyeon said and pout. "You're so special. This is the first time I heard of people allergic to chocolate." Tiffany said and she smiled.

They finished eating and they went to their room to do their own things. Hyoyeon and Tiffany was alone at the living room, sitting on the couch watching tv. Who's bright idea to leave me alone with her? It's so awkward. Tiffany thought and she didn't realise Hyoyeon was calling her name. "Fany unnie! What are you thinking about? You seemed troubled lately." Hyoyeon asked while Tiffany was shocked because she have never thought of Hyoyeon would notice her. "Hyoyeonnie... I.. I want to tell you something." Tiffany stuttered. "I know. I saw you daydreaming while eating dinner just now." Hyoyeon nodded her head. "I... like you. I want to make you mine.. I want to love you." Tiffany said out her true feelings. "I.. I have no idea on how to love someone anymore." Their eyes met. "Let me teach you how to love again." Tiffany said and her lips touched Hyoyeon's. 

Hyoyeon doesn't know how to react, so she was sitting there looking at the older one's face right in front of hers. She was shocked. Not shocked at the sudden kiss, but shocked at how soft and sweet Tiffany's lips is. This kiss... It was different. It was slow, and passionate. I have never felt something like that when I was with Sica.. Do I love her? Hyoyeon thought and she gave in. The both tilted their head and both were so in sync even though it's their first time kissing. Gosh, how can someone's lips be so soft and sweet? Have she accepted me? Tiffany was in her train of thoughts too. 

Tiffany broke the kiss and she flashed her killer eye smile at Hyoyeon. Her eyes turn into a crescent shape when she smiles, why didn't I notice that last time? Hyoyeon thought again while looking at the eye smile the older one gave her. Both of them hugged together tightly and both didn't want to let go. "I will love you forever. You are mine, Hwang Hyoyeon." Tiffany whispered, without breaking the hug. "Do you think I will ever let you go? Tiffany Kim, you are mine, Hwang Hyoyeon's." Hyoyeon whispered and Tiffany was on cloud nine upon listening to what Hyoyeon whispered to her. They both enjoyed the night and they wished time would stop at that happy moment.

-

Taeyeon woke up at 7am the next morning. She made herself a cup of coffee and she sat on the dining table while reading the newspaper. Suddenly, someone pressed the bell and Taeyeon went to open the door. She saw her appa standing in front of her. She thought she was dreaming so she pinched herself, but she felt the pain. She wasn't dreaming. Why is he here..? Taeyeon was thinking so deeply that she didn't notice her appa was waving his hands in front of her. "Why are you here?" Taeyeon snapped back to the reality and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I missed the both of you dearly." He said. "Both? Don't ever dream of acknowledging Hyoyeon. I won't ever let her speak to you again." Taeyeon had her serious face on. "Please.. I know I was wrong. But can you forgive me? I'm really changing, I just want to talk to Hyoyeon. I want to fulfill a father's job. Let me compensate the both of you." He pleaded, but Taeyeon was tough. "Don't you think that it's too late to compensate us? You left umma and me with Hyoyeon in umma's stomach. You needed money, why didn't you ask from umma?" Taeyeon's eyes were filled with fury. "I..." He stopped and was just staring behind Taeyeon. Hyoyeon was standing there all the while listening to the both of them. "LEAVE NOW!" Taeyeon shouted and her appa left immediately. "Hyoyeonnie.." Taeyeon was afraid, because Hyoyeon was just standing there, dumbfounded. Tears were forming in Hyoyeon's eyes and eventually, it rolled down her beautiful face. But she didn't bother to wipe it off. She kept staring at Taeyeon. "The one that I trust, love the most, lied to me." Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon could hear how disappointed her sister was.

Hyoyeon went to her room and she slammed the door. Hyoyeon woke up early because she wants to make breakfast for her unnies since she's always the one who woke up the latest. But she woke up to disappointment. Hyoyeon looked at Sunny who was still sleeping soundly, she took a penknife and went to the bathroom. By that time, Taeyeon was already in her room doing some self reflection and thinking about how she should explain to Hyoyeon later. Hyoyeon filled the bathtub with water and she lied in it with her clothes. She took out the penknife and she lifted up her left wrist. She slit her wrist where her vein was and blood was dripping. 

Hyoyeon's POV:

I slit my wrist, I am suppose to feel some pain, but I did not. I had enough strength to slit it deeper. This time, I felt some pain, not very pain, but just a little bit of pain. I started feeling giddy and slowly, I closed my eyes and slept. I thought I was going to sleep forever and never wake up.

-end of POV-

Tiffany as usual, woke up early. She took a new set of clothes and a towel getting ready to go to the bathroom to take a shower, still thinking about what happened last night. It left a smile on her face. she opened the bathroom door and she saw her girlfriend lieing in it and the whole bathtub was filled with her blood. Tiffany dropped everything onto the floor and she carried Hyoyeon out of the bathtub. She hugged her, tightly. "HWANG HYOYEON, WAKE UP, YOU DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE JUST LIKE THAT. STOP SLEEPING! WAKE UP!!" Tiffany was crying. "KIM TAEYEON!" She shouted and Taeyeon rushed to the bathroom to see what's going on. The others also woke up because of Tiffany's shouting. "OMO, WHAT HAPPENED?" Taeyeon was taken aback, formed an O shape. "Taeyeon!! Call the ambulance, what are you waiting for???" On the other hand, Tiffany was still clear at mind on what to do. "Carry her to the couch first." Yuri said and she helped Tiffany to carry Hyoyeon. "Hyoyeon, wake up. You are not going to die right? Then stop sleeping. Wake up." Tiffany kept whispering into Hyoyeon's ears.

Hyoyeon's POV:

I heard Tiffany whispering to me. But I had no strength to open my eyes. I tried, but I failed. 

-end of POV-

The ambulance arrived and they send Hyoyeon to hospital. Taeyeon was in the ambulance accompanying Hyoyeon, while the others cabbed to the hospital. 

They arrived at the A&E and Hyoyeon was being sent into the operation room. The doctor came out of the room and looked for her kin. "Who is Kim Hyoyeon's kin? Her swrist has a quite deep cut and she lost too much blood. She needs blood now, who can donate? Her blood type is A." He said. "Me." Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung said together and they went to blood test room. Tiffany was still worrying and she kept pacing up and down. "Fany-ah, don't worry. She'll be fine." Yuri said and she hugged Tiffany tight. "I can't lose her!! She's my life!!" Tiffany shouted and she hugged Yuri even tighter. Why is she saying Hyoyeon is her life? Are they together already? Jessica was thinking as she sat on the chair and looked at the operation room.

"She's fine. She needs lots of rest due to the loss of blood. If she has any request, just suit her. Don't agitate her." The doctor said and he left. Tiffany rushed into the ward and saw Hyoyeon's wrist being bandaged. Her heart ached. She saw Hyoyeon on drip and her pale face. All Tiffany can do is to just accompany Hyoyeon by her side.

"Taeyeon-ah, what exactly happened, do you know?" Sunny asked. "Our appa... Came to find us this morning. Hyoyeon had seen him once before, but she didn't know that he's her appa. She heard everything that we said and... She was disappointed so she went into her room and I didn't know what happened anymore because I went to my own room to do some thinking." Taeyeon explained and tears rolled down her cheeks. "Don't be sad, she'll understand some day." Sunny said and Taeyeon went into her embrace.

After 4 hours, Hyoyeon woke up and she felt someone helding her hand tight. She tried to move but she can't, her wrist was in pain. She looked to her right and she saw Tiffany holding on to her hand and her head was on the bed, sleeping soundly. She moved her hand but Tiffany is still sleeping. "Fany unnie. Fany unnie." Hyoyeon tried to wake Tiffany up. Tiffany woke up and she saw Hyoyeon smiling to her. "Omo, baby, why are you so silly? You tried to commit suicide! What if you really died? I'm going to be alone!" Tears were forming in Tiffany's eyes and she was about to cry. "Unnie you pabo, you're not going to be alone, you have the other unnies." Hyoyeon smiled again and Tiffany was confused. She don't seemed to remembered what happened yesterday. 

"Hey, Hyoyeon is awake, go in and see her!" Tiffany went outside and called the others in. Hyoyeon jumped out of the bed and gave Jessica a big hug upon seeing her. "Sica, bianhe, I shouldn't say those words yesterday!" You aren't angry at me right?" Hyoyeon said without breaking the hug. Jessica was stunned. Everyone was confused. "Ani.." Jessica replied. "Hyoyeonnie, aren't you angry at me?" Taeyeon asked. "Unnie, why should I be angry at you?" Hyoyeon laughed. "Why are all of you looking so confused? Is there something wrong with me?" Hyoyeon was also confused. "Yah Sica, let's go for a walk! I haven't held your hand for a long time." Hyoyeon pulled Jessica out. Tiffany was devastated. Tears unknowingly rolled down her beautiful face. "Fany, are you okay?" Yoona asked upon looking at the shagged Tiffany. "Actually, Hyoyeon and I... We just got together yesterday night." Tiffany said out the truth. "Jinjia??" They all said at the same timing and they were all taken aback. "Please don't tell Hyoyeon that we are together. Let her be with Sica. She is so happy." Tiffany said. "Fany..." Yuri said and hugged Tiffany tightly.

"Doctor, why is my sister like that?" Taeyeon was in the doctor's office asking about Hyoyeon's condition. "She's suffering from selective amnesia. She chose to remember those happy moments in her life and chose to forgot those unhappy moments. It might take her a few days to regain her memories, or a few months, a few years or maybe she won't gain her memories forever." The doctor explained. "Arasso.." Taeyeon was worried.

"The doctor said Hyoyeon is suffering from selective amnesia, she chose to remember happy things and not those unhappy things." Taeyeon told the others when she is back at Hyoyeon's ward. "So the happiest moment she had was with Sica..?" Sunny was confused. "Probably." Taeyeon replied.

At the park.

"Baby, are you troubled? You haven't talked since we walked to the park." Hyoyeon asked. Both of them locked their fingers and was taking a stroll in the park. "Ani." Jessica smiled. "You really don't remember anything?" She added. "What should I remember? Why is everyone so weird?" Hyoyeon scratched her head. "Don't force yourself alright?" Jessica said and they continued walking. 

They sat down on a bench and they were enjoying the sceneries. Suddenly, Hyoyeon kissed Jessica on the lips. Jessica was shocked because it was so long since she have tasted Hyoyeon's soft lips. They kissed for about 2 mins and Hyoyeon broke the kiss, not because the lack of oxygen, but she was puzzled. "Sica, why are you kissing me like you haven't kissed me for so long? Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you have fever? Or headache?" Hyoyeon was concerned. Jessica held Hyoyeon's hands tight and she smiled. "Ani, I missed you too much." Jessica said and she arranged Hyoyeon's fringe which was in a mess. "Let's go back." Hyoyeon pulled Jessica's hands and they walked back to the ward. Maybe I shouldn't tell her the truth? She looked so happy. Jessica thought while looking at the younger's happy face.

They reached the ward and everyone was waiting for them. "Unnies!" Hyoyeon was happy. "When can I go home? I don't wanna stay here.." Hyoyeon pouted like a small child. "Soon." Taeyeon said and she patted on Hyoyeon's head. "Do you want to eat something? Any cravings?" Yuri asked. "Spicy rice cakes... Bibimbap... Kimbap... Cold noodles... Pork soup..." Hyoyeon listed out all the food she wanted to eat. "Spicy rice cakes is out. You can't eat too much spicy food, your stomach is weak." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon was showing her aegyo. "Ani, aegyo is useless." Taeyeon replied but her heart was squealing how cute her sister is but for the sake of Hyoyeon's stomach, she can't let her eat spicy stuffs. "Unnie.." Hyoyeon showed her aegyo to Yuri, as much as Yuri loved her dongsaeng a lot, she have to listened to the kid leader.

-

A few days later, Hyoyeon was allowed to discharge and when she reached their dorm, she went to her old room, which is Jessica and Taeyeon's room. She went in and saw everything was different. "Sica, why is Taeyeon unnie's stuffs here? Why didn't I remembered changing room and I don't wanna change! I wanna stay by your side." Hyoyeon said and she gave Jessica a big massive hug. "Oh erm.. Taeyeon and you changed room because..." Jessica didn't know what to tell Hyoyeon. "Because the both of you quarreled and you changed because you're angry." Tiffany helped. While the ice princess was stunned. "Oh yeah that's right." Jessica answered and looked back at Tiffany. "Thanks." Jessica thanked Tiffany and she smiled. "Since we have already made up, can we change back our rooms now?" Hyoyeon asked. "Yeah.. Erm sure." Taeyeon was stunned too and Jessica was afraid she might be awkward with Hyoyeon and was wondering if she should tell Hyoyeon the truth. Just when Jessica was going to speak up, Sunny cut off. "Hyoyeon-ah, sleep with me, I'm already used to sleeping with you." Sunny showed her aegyo because she could see that Jessica was thinking hard. "Sica.." Hyoyeon showed her puppy eyes and looked at Jessica. "Just sleep with her." Jessica pointed at Sunny. "Arasso." Hyoyeon was disappointed because she was expecting something different from Jessica.

Hyoyeon went to sleep since she's tired and the cut on her wrist hasn't healed yet. Sunny was accompanying the younger one. 

Tiffany was at the balcony alone, with a can of beer. She was staring into space. She was thinking. Tiffany wants Hyoyeon but she just couldn't bear to see Hyoyeon being sad. "I know what you're thinking. You love Hyoyeon, right?" A soft voice reached Tiffany's ears and she saw Jessica, also with a can of beer. "I'm sorry." Jessica apologised which made Tiffany surprised. "Sorry? For what?" Tiffany laughed. "I've seen you wrongly last time, actually, you're quite a cute girl." Jessica laughed, too. "Actually, you're a very heartwarming person, you should smile more, your smile makes people's hearts melt." Tiffany said and Jessica was smiling. "I will let Hyoyeon know the truth, but I won't tell her. I will let her find out the truth herself. Give her some time." Jessica said to Tiffany because she could see the salty liquid forming in her eyes. Both of them stayed quiet and time just pass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring chapter, I think my storyline have gotten worse! T^T

Any opinions? ^^

By the way, I've got the feeling to start a HyoSica fanfic, so I'm currently working on it now! ^~^

Comments are appreciated <3.

Please remember to comment and be a loud reader! ^^