[YoonWon focused] + the final.

Love In NYC ♥

While HaeSica are already good friends, in fact, a couple, YoonWon are still in an awkward silence. 

"So..." Siwon began, breaking the silence. "Have you eaten dinner?" 

Yoona shook her head. "Have you?" she asked.

"Nope. Well, I am going to find a restaurant though. Wanna...... join me?" he looked to her eyes. 

She looked at him too. "Well, sure." 

-Restaurant-

"Good evening, sir, miss." the waiter welcomed them, but then widened his eyes. "OMO! It's Choi Siwon and Im Yoona!" 

Then all the people inside the restaurant came rushing towards Yoona and Siwon, while screaming.

"OMFG. It's Super Junior's Siwon!"

"Damn handsome!"

"Im Yoona~ You're freaking pretty, you should know that!!!"

"OMO, it's YoonWon!"

"Ahhhh! Choi Siwon, you're so hottttt!!"

"Yoona, I love you! Saranghae, saranghae, saranghaeee!!" And they started to take million of pictures. 

Siwon raised his right hand signaling them to be quiet and stop taking photos. 

I should have disguise before! I know it'll be like this. Yoona thought. 

"Alright, alright. Now can you guys back off for a moment and give us some space? We're here for dinner. Thank you." Siwon said. He turned to the waiter, "Can you please give us a table for two?" 

The waiter nodded, "Y-yes. Please, let's go this way. I'll send you the VIP room." he smiled. YoonWon thanked him and also smiled.

"We'll call you later when we're ready to order. Thanks." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I should have thought it'll be like this. We should have disguised you know?" Yoona started the conversation while looking at the menu book.

"Hmm... Yeah, I know. We artists are sometimes living in a hard time. Like now. We can't actually go to some or any places or else people will go crazy when they saw us." He answered and sighed. Yoona nodded in agreement. 

When their food came, they eat and chat together. They seriously miss this kind of moment, when they are still a trainee and still dating. 

"You know I miss this moment, Yoong. Being together with you." Siwon said.

Yoona nodded slightly and keep filling with foods. "yeah." 

Shikshin. he thought and chuckled a bit. 

"What's so funny?" she asked coldly.

"Hm? Nothing. You're just too cute." 

Yoona blushed at his statement. 

He then took his spoon with some of his food and put it in front of Yoona's mouth. 

"Here. Try mine." Siwon said and raised his right eyebrow. 

"Hey! People will see us!" she warned him. 

"So what? We can feed anyone right?" 

"But oppa-"

"Come on.. Just one." 

Yoona sighed, "Fine." she nervously leaned forward and ate the food Siwon gave her. 

But Yoona then feel comfortable and they both started to feed each other. When they're done, they left the restaurant and they are now walking in a park near their hotel when Yoona's phone started buzzing. It was a text from..............................

from: Jung Jessica.         to: Im Yoona.

YOONGIEEE! Can you believe it? Can you believe what just happened?! OMG I don't know how to explain it to you! Do you know what? Donghae oppa confessed his feelings for me again and I also confessed! And he asked me to be his girlfriend again! I'm just soooo happy! I am now his girlfriend again, but please promise me to NOT tell anyone about this! You know the rules.. I decided to tell you this since you're the girl who also have feelings for one of Super Junior members~ I hope everything goes well for you and him, okay? I think you should just confess, Yoong. Before he's taken :) I gotta go now, bye Yoongie~ I'll see you at the hotel! 

 

Yoona read her text and got surprised, "MWOH?!" she widened her eyes. 

"What, what? What happened?" Siwon got surprised by Yoona's action. 

"N-nothing. Everything is fine." she smiled nervously at him. But to her surprise, Siwon snatch the phone from Yoona's hand and read it. 

"YAH!! Yah give it to me!" Yoona yelled at him and tried to grab her phone but he's too tall. He read it while putting the phone up high. "Oppaaaaa! Give it back, you have no right to read that!" she continued jumping, while Siwon is still reading and chuckled at her. But then he widened his eyes too. "MWOH?!" the same expression as Yoona's. But...................

Yoona stopped jumping, but unfortunately she tripped over a rock and fell. Luckily Siwon is of course there to catch her. He caught her but they both ended up falling to the grass. Yoona on top of Siwon, everything touched, including........ THEIR LIPS!

They both widened their eyes and felt like the world is stop rotating and the time also stop. Yoona immediately move and stoop up. Siwon too. They both touch their lips with their fingers and can't believe what happened. But deep inside their heart, they are indeed very happy. 

"Omo! Why did you do that!!" she scolded him.

He turned to face her, "What?! I didn't kiss you! You fell on top of me! It's your fault you tripped!" he scolded back.

"Yah! If you didn't snatch my phone in the first place this wouldn't happen!"

"If you didn't get that silly text from the Ice Princess, then this wouldn't happen! Luckily no one spot us doing that thing!" he then paused. "Speaking of the Ice princess... She's.... she's now dating Fishy again?" he asked. Yoona shrugged and said, "Well. I guess so. She wouldn't lie to me. I guess it's true. Hey, but promise me not to tell anyone okay?! Or else I'm dead by the Ice princess if she knew I told you! Or if you spread the news!"

"Yes, don't worry my dear.. I won't tell anyone. I'll be dead by the Fishy prince too." 

After he said that, he thought, Wouldn't it be nice if we ended up together like Donghae and Jessica? You know I still love you Yoona.. Don't pretend you don't know.. I can't believe our lips touched before.

Yoona is also zoning out with her own thought, I can't believe I kissed him! On the lips! aish Yoona, you're so stupid! Our lips touched just because of a stupid accident that I tripped! Choi Siwon.... But you don't know how my heart race when it happens. I still love you, oppa.. You're the only one. she sighed at her own thought. 

But then Siwon realized something! Her phone is still in his hand and he was shocked. Not by the phone, but because he realized something. "Hey! Yoong!" he faced her then fixed his eyes to the text from Jessica. "She said..... You should confess to me? Before I'm taken? And that she said you have feelings for a member in Super Junior? Is that me?" 

She widened her eyes once again and snatch her phone back. "How dare you oppa. And no! It's not you~ She's just joking." she said unsurely.

"Come on.. Jessica wouldn't lie, you said so right? And I know her, Yoona. She never jokes! She's always serious." he said back. 

Yoona sighed and said softly, it's just above the whisper level. "Maybe what she said is true." 

"Deh?" Siwon can't believe what he heard. As in she loves him?

Yoona nodded slowly and walk towards him. She hugged him. Siwon was very surprised. "A-are you okay?" he asked nervously.

But she ignored his question and tears started to fall from her eyes. She hugged him tighter and Siwon hugged back. 

"Do you know I still love you, oppa?" she said in between her sobs. 

He her hair, "Yeah.. I know." he smiled teasingly. Yoona broke the hug and look straight to his eyes. 

"I am just not brave enough to confess my feelings for you again. I loved you, and I still love you until now. I was very happy when I watch you on your debut performance in 2005, but also sad at the same time because you broke up with me because you will soon become a star. Until when I met my other eight girls, who always support me and gave me the spirit to keep moving on. And we became one, in a group, as a family."

she continued... "I have loved you too much, oppa. That even sometimes, when you were paired up with some other girls, even if it's my members like Tiffany or Yuri or Jessica for SPAO, I felt jealous. I know it's stupid, but I just can't deny.. And now I don't know if you feel the same way as me, but you don't have to force yourself oppa.. I can understand. You are surrounded by billions of girls and I know you won't choose me." she smiled a little. 

He laughed at her last sentence. She gave him a questioning look. 

"Pabo Yoona! You think I will choose those girls? While I have what I want and who I love right in front of me at this moment?" 

"Deh?" It was no Yoona who sounded surprised. "What do you mean oppa?"

"Don't need to pretend.. I know you know that I still love you even until now, and just like you, I have loved you too much. No matter how hard I try to forget you, I just can't. I have loved  you, Yoona. And I'm happy that you feel the same way as me." he kneeled down in front of Yoona.

"Hey! hey, get up! What are you doing? Are you crazy? People will see us!!" she pulled Siwon up but he's to heavy and strong. She looked around. 

"Then...... Will you be my girlfriend again Yoona?" Siwon asked quietly and Yoona stopped looking around. She faced him, "what?"

"We'll keep it a secret. Come on.... Donghae can get his girlfriend back, why can't I? You said you love me right? Let's start a new chapter of our love life.." he smiled. 

Yoona smiled too, can't believe what she heard. "Alright fine. I'll be your girlfriend again.. Now stand up!"

"Jinjja?!" he jumped. "You'll be with me again?" he smiled from ear to ear. 

"Yes, Choi Siwon.. You heard me! You have been the important person in my life, and I don't want to lose you ever again." she smiled back. They hug and walked home together hand in hand. As much as they really want to tell everyone in this whole world that they are back, and how excited they are, they have to keep it. That's the rule. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, the SMtown in New York went very well and was a blast! Not just the fans who were having a great time with their idols, but also all the idols who had fun performing their musics,  and playing around at the concert ending. As for now, Super Junior and Girls Generation members have known about the two new couples who are back again~ YoonWon, and HaeSica.. They are all happy for the four of them. 

~THE END~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeng jenggg~ I'm done with this fic, guys!! I am happy that I am done with it.. But anyway, don't you worry my lovely readers... I already have a plan on what I should write next. I am just waiting for someone who can make me a poster or recommend me a poster request shop [please check the comment box and read my comment I wrote at this story ^^] Can someone of you help me make one? I am going to use it for my next fic.. And I know this fic is short, it's just sort of a one-shot or something like that.. But for my next fic, it will be longer.. I am just still confused right now because my school will start in a few days, and that means I'll have less time for updating fics or opening internet.. but I will try my best to keep updating when I have time.. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting and reading this fic.. Thanks for your comments and for subscribing.. I hope you can keep on commenting and subscribing when I write other fanfics.. So what do you think of my first fic? I still can't post pics >< So then... I'll see you all in my next/other fics when I write more, okay? Thank you once again!! ^^