[HaeSica focused]

Love In NYC ♥

As soon as the artists arrive, a crowd of fans cheered and screamed. 

"Ahh~ isn't it nice to be an artists? Having lots of fans.." Kyuhyun commented. SNSD and f(x) giggled. 

They went straight to their hotel using their own SMtown bus. LSM said that they can have a free night tonight and can explore the city..

"Just be sure to go in groups, or at least with someone." Lee Soo Man reminded.

"NEH!" 

------------------------------------------------------

That night, Siwon went out the elevator and saw Sooyoung standing there, looking for someone. 

"Hey Sooyoung! Are you waiting for someone?" Siwon asked her.

Sooyoung turned and grinned, "Oh oppa! ah! Do you know where is Yoona?"

"Umm.. No. I wasn't with her after we go to our own rooms."

"Well actually she is having a walk with Tiffany outside and she left this." Sooyoung showed him something. It was her phone. 

"Her phone?" Siwon asked and Sooyoung nodded.

"Can I ask you where are you going, Siwon?"

"To take a walk outside. I'm waiting for Fishy now."

"I see~ can you please find Yoona at __________ store? Tiffany said they are now at that store. Please Siwon? Give this back to her so that we can contact her easily."

"Ahh.. oh, okay." Siwon get the phone from Sooyoung.

"Thanks Siwon. I can always count on you. Soo Man needs me that's why I can't go look for her. I'm going now, take care!"

"Neh." he smiled. Then he take a look at Yoona's phone he's holding. He accidentally pressed a button and screen went on. At first he didn't notice but when he look at it, his eyes widened when he saw Yoona's wallpaper. It's a picture of her (Yoona), Jessica and........ Donghae. 

He doesn't know why, but he felt a little jealous of it. He knew that Yoona is very close to Donghae, even Leeteuk and Yesung~ But, whenever he saw Yoona with Donghae it seems different. He always felt jealous. "When did they took this? I never knew." he thought. 

Just then Donghae came out of the elevator with Shindong and Yesung. 

"You ready?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, sure. But I have to return this to the owner first." He showed them Yoona's phone. And he explained how Sooyoung asked his help.

"Shouldn't you go with someone else? That's the rule." Shindong asked.

"Yeah but it won't take long. Just text me later where you are and I'll come after I found her." Siwon answered. 

"I'll come with you!" Donghae said. "I want to find Jessica too. I need to talk to her about something." 

"Well, sure. No problem" Yesung smiled. "Just have your time with your ladies.." and they chuckled. 

---------------------------------------------------

It was pretty cold outside. Siwon remembered the wallpaper at her phone and he's still with Donghae now. But he didn't mind asking him about it. They are now heading to the store YoonFany are. When they arrived,

"I'll stop here. Can you find Sica alone then?" Siwon asked and smiled.

Donghae smiled back, "Yeah of course. I'm going now. Bye!"

Siwon entered the store and saw Yoona with Tiffany giggling together. Then Tiffany picked up a dress in a hanger and put it in fornt of Yoona. She smiled when it looks perfect on her. She's going to say it when she saw HIM! Her eyes widened. Yoona noticed and followed Tiffany's eyes.

"Oops. I think you guy is already here, Yoona." Tiffany said and smiled showing her eye-smile.

"My....guy? Oh please."

Tiffany waved and smiled brightly at Siwon. She mouthed, 'COME HERE!' 

Siwon walked to the girls and smiled shyly. He handed Yoona her phone. "Here. Sooyoung-sshi ask for my help to give this to you."

"Ahh.. thanks" she said nervously and bowed. Tiffany smiled at the two then say, "Hmm.. I think I should go now. I'll catch up with Taeyeon and the rest."

"Hey.... what? You can't leave now, Fany unnie!" Yoona said shocked, and give Fany a look. 

Tiffany giggled and answered, "I think Siwon oppa wants to talk to you privately now. Don't worry. I'll see you later at the hotel okay? Bye Yoong, bye oppa."

"Bye" the two answered. When she left, Siwon dragged Yoona outside the store. 

------------------------------------------------------

Donghae was walking alone the streets, finding Jessica. Because he gave up and that he had walk to long without someone, he called Jessica. You know the rule is to go with someone right? 

"Yoboseyo?" Jessica answered.

"Ah.. um, hi Sica~ It's me. Where are you now?" he asked.

"At _______ with Seohyun, Victoria and Krystal. Why?"

"Sorry for bothering you then, but can you meet me now? I'm in front of ______. I need to tell you something, Sica."

Jessica's heart beats faster and she's nervous right now. "N-now?" she looked to the other girls and then talk again, "Well, okay. I'll see you later."

"Thanks, Jessica." he said while smiling. And they hung up. Jessica sighed. 

"Who's that, unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Donghae." Sica simply said.

"I bet he needs to see you now. I know it, unnie." Seohyun smiled at Jessica. "Go now. We'll be fine." Krystal and Victoria smiled and nodded. 

So Jessica went to the place Donghae told her to go. When she arrived, she saw Donghae standing. He waved at her and she waved back. 

"You came." he smiled at her. Then he handed a bouquet of red roses "Here. I bought you these. I hope you like it." he smiled sweetly. 

Jessica took it from his hands and smiled. "Wahh~ Thanks oppa! I love roses! Nickhun oppa loves to give me roses when we meet."

"NICHKHUN?!" Donghae thought and felt jealous. "Sica....." he paused for a while. "Are you.... dating Nichkhun?"

Jessica looked surprised. "Mwo?! What do you mean?" then she laughed. "Please oppa. Don't say that you heard it from those rumors? Hahaha.. Those are stupid rumors made by fans, I'm just a friend of Khun. A close one. You know we are very close right?"

Donghae felt stupid that time and laughed. "Is that true?"

"Yeah of course! Trust me. Don't say you're jealous, fishy?" she said and stuck her tongue out. 

"N-no! Of course not!" but he did sound like he's jealous. 

"Anyway, what are these roses for? Are you confessing to me, Fishy?" she asked.

"No. I just........ wanted to give you those roses." 

Jessica felt disappointed. "Oh." and she looked down. Seconds later, she look to him and started talking nonstop,

"Do you know....... do you know what have you done to me, Donghae? You left me. You broke us up but you didn't gave me a single explanation why. Until I figured it out myself that the rules are no dating." she started to raise her voice a bit, "Why can't you explain me that, Hae? So that I can at least understand! You left me and I was hurt! Hurt so badly that I feel like a stupid girlfriend! What did I do wrong to deserve this? You never think about me, only yourself! Do you know how much I love you back then? AND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU NOW?!"

Donghae was frozen. "Now? What do you mean? You still love me?"

"Pabo oppa! What kind of boyfriend are you that you didn't notice it! Yes of course I love you! I still do! My heart always race when you're with me! Don't you think I'm not happy when I found out Yuri switch our seats so that I can sit with you? I am very happy but just didn't show it! I am afraid to confess my feelings for you. What if you don't love me back? I don't want to ruin our friendship." 

Donghae smiled and walked closer to Sica. He spread his arms and wrap Jessica around him. "Thank you for still loving me, Jessica. I know I should believe you. And I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you Jung Jessica. I still do. I always love you." 

Jessica broke the hug and widened her eyes, "Mwo? You do? You still love me?"

"What kind of girlfriend are you that you didn't know, eh?!" Donghae asked, imitating Jessica's sentence before. Jessica chuckled and Donghae did too.

Then he continued, "Would you be my girlfriend again, Jessica?"

"Are you crazy. No dating!"

"Then we'll keep it a secret, only the two of us, and maybe our members know it." he smirked.

"Hmm.. Alright! I'll be your girlfriend again!" she smiled brightly.

"That's my Sica! I promise I will never leave you again. No one can ever separate us, do you hear me? We will be together someday. Trust me."

"We are already together!" she grinned and he nodded. 

So they end up being together again. They are walking hand in hand and enjoying the beautiful night view.