SM news~

Love In NYC ♥

Yoona is rushing through SM building's hallway. She is totally in a rush. She just came back from the CF filming place. Taeyeon called her because she said all SM artists will have a meeting~ which means, new news! 

Yoona ran until she bumped to someone and she fell to the floor. "Ouch!" she said, rubbing her .

"Oh my God! Kwenchana?"  the person said.

"Oh, yeah, I'm-" she looked up and surprised to see Siwon staring at her worriedly. She knew she recognized that voice!

Siwon offered his hand and Yoona accepted it nervously. She got up. "Uhm, thanks. I'm sorry for bumping you too" Yoona said.

"No problem. Look through your way next time, okay?" Siwon smiled at her. "Where are you going? Are you going to attend the meeting?"

She gasped. "MEETING! Oh yes! My god, how can I forget about it? aish. I gotta go now, I'm in a rush, oppa~" 

"Well, where have you been? I'm on my way there too."

"CF filming. Let's go now. We're late!" Yoona grabbed Siwon's wrist and ran to the room. 

The truth is, Yoona and Siwon were EX couples. They were dating back when they are trainees, but since Siwon was going to debut first, he asked Yoona to broke up. The rules in SMent, that no idols are allowed to date, especially from the same company. This happened to both Jessica and Donghae too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure enough, when they enter, everyone's in there already. Yoona bowed to Soo Man, followed by Siwon.

"I'm sorry I'm late, sir. I just finish my-" 

"CF filming." Soo Man cutted Yoona's sentence and smiled. "I understand, so now worries." then he faced Siwon. "Where have you been Mr Choi?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I need to fix some things at home." Siwon answered and look down. Soo Man sighed, "You two, go take your seats. Palli!"

"I have a feeling that this is about SMtown live" Sooyoung said while nodding to Yoona. They sit beside each other. 

 

And yes, it's true. It's an announcement about Smtown Live that will be held exactly next week. So the artists still have lots of time to practice and prepare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Yoona! Where have you been with Siwon, eh?" Yuri asked and tried to hold her laugh.

"Bwoh? What do you mean, unnie?" Yoona answered.

"Yaaaa~ You said that you've been to the filming place, but you enter the meeting room with Siwon." Tiffany said.

"Yah! I bumped to him in the hallway since I was such in a rush and didn't even notice him coming and I bumped him. He's on his way here too, that's why we went together. Nothing wrong, right?" Yoona answered.

The girls giggled until Taeyeon broke it, "Alright girls! Let's go to practice room now~ We better prepare starting from now." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter, everybody! :D How is it? Do you like it? I know it's boring and short, so I apologize for that~ But it's the first beginning, so yeah. I think the next chapter will be longer than this, so don't worry okay? Thanks for your comments and for subscribing! mwahh~~