Heading to New York, and some plane incident~

Love In NYC ♥

Two days before the concert in NYC, SM artists are already at the plane, preparing themselves to go to NYC. The seat arrangements are based on SM, since SM is the one who arrange them so artists can't freely choose their own seats. 

Yoona walked through the plane's way until she found her seat. She smiled. But before she put her bag to her seat, she saw something. An ipod, a pair of headphones and a black backpack. She recognized them. Isn't it Siwon oppa's? she thought. She shook her head and sit near the window. After a few minutes, Siwon arrived.

"Oh, you're here already!" he smiled.

'What are you doing here?" she coldly ask though she already know the answer. She wanted to act cold in front of Siwon so that Siwon can forget her and forget that they ever date. Or at least, try to move on. Though of course, she knew it's hard for Siwon because it's also hard for her to forget him. She loves hiim, she still do. And only SoNyeoShiDae members knew about it~

"Didn't you notice my stuffs here?" he said, pointing to his stuffs. Yoona sighed and faced the window. 

-------------------------------------

Donghae is already sitting at his own seat. Donghae went inside early and was the first to get in to the plane before everyone else. Then, a girl came walking towards Donghae. It appears that she will be sitting next to him. 

"Annyeong, oppa!" she greeted and put her bag on the floor.

"Oh. Hi, Yuri." Donghae replied and smiled a bit. He seems okay, but it's like that he's expecting someone else instead of Yuri.

"Umm.. Are you okay, oppa? Did something happen?"

"Oh no. Everything's fine.. Don't worry"

Yuri leaned closer and studied Donghae for a little while. He noticed this and innocently asked, "what? why are you staring at me like that, Yul?"

Yuri smiled, then laughed. "Hahaha! Oh oppa~ how can I be so stupid? Don't be so obvious okay? You're expecting and waiting for Jessica!"

"wh-what? Jessica?" he shook his head.

"Aish. Come on.. Yeah, Jessica. As in Jung Sooyeon, Jung Jessica and The Ice Princess of SNSD? who else?" Yuri rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend here, Hae." 

Donghae just kept silent and tried not to smile. Yes, it's true. He was expecting for Jessica, even though he knew she wouldn't want to sit with him. Until Yuri spoke again, "I heard from Krystal that her seat mate will be Amber. So why don't we switch place? How's that, huh?" she raised her right eyebrow. 

"You're crazy, Yuri. There's no way we can switch? How if someone notice? And Sica wouldn't want to sit with me."

"Yah! I'm not going to tell Sica unnie that she'll be with you. everything's going to be fine, only a few people are still here. Look, even Yoona sits beside Siwon." she points towards YoonWon's seats.

"But how if-" Donghae said but was cut by Yuri

"No worries. Trust me." she picked up her bag, "So, um, I'll see you later okay? Sica will be here soon!" she winked and left.

"Yah! Yuri-ah! Hey, wait!! YAH!" he called out but it was too late. He mumbled, "aish."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! This is my seat, okay? You go to your own seat, Yuri!" Jessica said annoyingly.

"Please unnie~ just this time? Come on! Don't make me upset! Let's go now before the plane takes off!" Yuri pleaded and dragged Sica out of her seat.

"YAHHH! Kwon Yuri! Stop dragging me! Who will be my seat mate then?" Sica complained.

"Then just follow my orders! No harm done, okay? Don't worry. Come on, the plane is going to take off soon!" Yuri said again while jumping up and down, pleading Sica. Amber just laughed at the two. Sica got no option~ She walked towards the seat Yuri told her. Her brownish hair fall to her shoulders, mumbling, pouting.

Jessica passed by YoonWon's seats and Yoona directly ask her, "Hey unnie~ What happen to you?" 

But Jessica just ignored Yoona and kept walking. "Aish, what's with that girl?" Yoona rolled her eyes and leaned back to her seat.

"Maybe she's just annoyed? Or mad. And not in the mood to talk right now. I can see it from her face." Siwon answered. Yoona nodded and saw Jessica going to the seat that used to be Yuri's.

"Hey, look! Is she sitting next to Donghae oppa. I think Yul and Sica unnie switch seats?" Yoona tapped Siwon's shoulder and whispered. He turned and,

"Wow." was all he could say. "Is that fish slowly taking the Ice princess back?" he asked to Yoona and stuck his tongue out.

She laughed a bit. "Well, if that is the thing, then that's good." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica didn't mind looking at the person when she arrived and just put her bag down and directly fasten her seat belts since it's going to take off soon. But when she turned her head to the left, 

"Hwoh?! Oh My God! Yah! Lee Fishy, what are you doing here?!" she gasped then yelled at him. And starting to hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey, hey! Calm down! Lower your voice, okay? Anyway, this is my seat. This is where I sit." he answered. Sica stopped hitting him.

"What? Your seat? Then why am I-" she stopped talking and suddenly widened her eyes, "KWON YURI, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" she yelled. 

Yuri, on the other hand heard what Sica just yelled about. She laughed. 

"Yah! What's with all the screaming! Jessica unnie, lower your voice please. aish." Sooyoung, who is sitting in front of Jessica complained. 

Jessica turned to Donghae. "I bet this was all your idea!"

"What? No! She insists." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost an hour, the plane went quiet. Some sleep, listen to music, reading, etc. 

Siwon is listening to his iPod with his headphones and sing very loudly.

Yoona opened her eyes and felt disturbed. She tap his shoulder slowly, but no response. She shook him but still, he is singing very loudly. He hit him then shook him again..

Siwon took off his headphones, "what?"

" 'WHAT?' ?! You are so disturbing! Can't you see I'm sleeping here?" Yoona protests.

Siwon just smiled like a crazy person. He put his headphones back again and start singing another song again..

She took his headphones from his ears and head. He started to complain. "Yah! Give it back, Yoona!" 

Yoona held the headphones and iPod high up. Then Eunhyuk joined, "Hey Siwon! Are you trying to win the girl's heart by singing a song so loudly? The girl beside you?" then he laughed sarcastically. The others laugh, including Jessica too. 

"Bwoh?!" Yoona asked surprised. Then she turned to Siwon, "You are seriously disturbing other people too! Including me. Just keep quiet, will you?" 

"Then give those back to me!"

"Aish, fine! Just keep quiet! I'm trying to sleep here" she handed the headphones and iPod back to Siwon. "Here." 

"Well, thank you my Lady."

"What did you just say?"

"Hmm.. You heard it." 

Yoona shook her head and faced the window and closed her eyes. 

 

During the sleep, Yoona moved so often. Maybe because it's uncomfortable. Until...........................

*THUMP* a bump sound made Siwon turn his head. He saw Yoona rested her head on his shoulder. She fell to Siwon's shoulder. 

"I know you'll end up sleeping on my shoulder." he said quietly and smiled. He closed his eyes and sleep too. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After such a long time, they finally arrived safely. 

"Whooo~ New York, the most popular boyband and male group in the entire world, Super Junior has arrived! Here we comeeee!" Eunhyuk cheered. 

"Hey, what? I think you're mistaken. It's SHINee all the way~" Jonghyun responded.

"Forget about male groups! f(x) f(x) f(x)! We are the best!!" Victoria cheered too. 

"Oh guyssss~ you are ALL mistaken! Who doesn't know Girls Generation? the most popular female group in the entire galaxy! The group that has the most pretty members, especially the girl named Choi Sooyoung. Hmph." Sooyoung said dramatically. everyone laughed. Sooyoung always cheered and make everybody laugh in every times. 

"Well, BoA is still better than you all!" BoA stuck her tongue out.

"No way! Kangta is." Kangta said.

So they continue those stuffs, picking and arguing which one is the best. 

"Everyone is the best." a voice said. Everyone froze and turn their heads. It was none other than Lee Soo Man. "Now go out now! Palli!" 

Everyone obeyed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's everyone today? hope you are all fine!! :D Chapter 2 is up, guys! What do you think? I hope you like my update kay? Don't forget to comment and subscribe! And by the way, I tried so hard to post pics as main image, but can't. It said I should use the direct link or URL or whatever it is, and I did use it.. But it still can't *sighs* please bear with me, readers TT-TT so sorry for this~