Morning Classes

Quiet As A Mouse

Min Young's POV~ 

Am I being bullied already? Just, walk away, walk away, just pretend that NOTHING just happened. I didn't look behind me but I began to walk. "Min Young-ah don't be like that!" The voice spoke again. Oh, shizz nuts I know that voice! I decided to turn around and there he was...my COUSIN. Well, he's not my cousin exactly but our moms are close. 

"Jonghyun Hyung told me you were going to school! Plus, he told me if anyone hurts you he'll call Key Umma!" Taemin shivered. He was wearing the traditional uniform while I'm casually dressed. "Makes me feel like a MAN." He grabs the opening of the blazer and tugged on it.

Luckily for me! I have my white board, "You a man?" I wrote down. TaeMin pouted and I think I offended him, "I'm a man! Your just blind to see it! Anyway, Hyung told me to take care of you or he'll take away my banana milk for sure. Let's go Let's go Let's go!" He giggled and grabbed my arm, walking towards the office.

I could feel the glares and hisses as my "cousin" dragged me around school. "Hi! Hello! Anyeonhasyo! Anyeong!" TaeMin began to bow and wave like a crazy man to the...well I gotta admit..pretty, good looking girls. "Hi TaeMin Oppa!" A group of girl waved him happily but once they noticed I was there they glared at him like no tomorrow. 

Girls began to cling to him left and right. While I stay behind still memorizing this behemoth of a school. He finally noticed that I was still behind him but I was too deep thought scanning the place. 

"POKE." He stopped in front of making me almost loose my balance. "HEY!" I mouthed, fixing my glasses slightly. "Aigo! Your so adorable! The office is right around the corner! Umm..Your backpack must be heavy. I'll carry it then so you won't get back pain!" He took my backpack off of my shoulders and slung it over his. 

I'm REALLY REALLY glad that he's convinced that I'm his cousin, now I have an excuse to those scary girls that we're NOT a couple. Phew. Plus, he's like a younger  brother  to me. Even though he's older he has the attention span of a 5 year old. I felt kinda bad for him carrying my bag so I tried to pull the red bag but he has one hell of a grip with that girly figure of his.

"Who is she?" 

"Why is she with Taemin Oppa?"

Now, I really hate having the gift of hearing the whispers of people in the room. Such a cruel, cruel cruel world I lived in. He better tell them I'm his cousin...or I'm going to suffer for the rest of the school year. We entered the office, Taemin just started to talk for me. 

"New girl right? The one that can't talk?" The secretary said while taking a couple glances at me. "Neh! From her test scores and study efforts from her tutor are really high.She can write and type fast. So. Normal classes won't do." He sternly responded. WOW, he's actually talking in serious mode! Weird...

"Ah~ I see. Can she write something for me?" The secretary asked him. Shoot, she noticed my whiteboard was out. I nodded and agreed anyway. "What should I write?" I looked at the two of them laughed at me if I was crazy. Wait..what? Oh~....That's just messed up! 

"I didn't know you were so funny!" The secretary clapped her hands like a retarded sea lion her fixed his glasses," Ahem, anyway! Name!" I looked over at my cousin and he knows about to do.

"Lee Min Young." He said. The secretary's faces...oh may gawd....IT WAS HILARIOUS! "T-The LEE MIN YOUNG?!? MIN YOUNG? Who's sister of Donghae, Sunny and JONGHYUN!?" Now she's just spazzing out."Omo, omo, omo! I'll give you your schedule if you get me an autograph!" He gave me a piece of paper and pen. I hesitated to take the pen but I need my schedule. 

Man, this is what happens when my siblings are famous. "Hey!~ I'm famous too! You never ask me for my autograph!" TaeMin crossed his arms over his chest pouting. "I see you everyday Mr. Lee. Here's your schedule Min Young. Have a great year! DON'T FORGET THAT AUTOGRAPH!" She waved good bye as the two of us walked out. 

"I am slightly offended. She didn't even ask me for MY autograph." He faked cried on my shoulder but I ended up slapping his cheek. The people around  saw it and it looked like they were going to rip me. Limb from limb. Yup!

"Owww~! Your such a mean cousin! Can't you be more like Sunny noona..." He stuck his lounge out of me. I punched him lightly and looked at my schedule. 

1. Pre-Calculus 412C

2. Office-Aid 303B

3. Music 014D

-LUNCH-

4. AP World History

5. Photography 215

6. Art 131B

Not too bad. I'm glad there wasn't anything that requires physical force if that happened I would of died on the spot. I'm not really the athletic type. No, no, no defiantly not that. My cousin snatched the paper right out of my hands and began to mumble it to him self. 

"Awww~ I only have lunch with you!" He pouted in distress. YES, Good riddance he's really hassle and I might not make it alive if the whole school keeps seeing me with him. The girls might think of it the wrong way mhm.. I gave two thumbs up and looked back on my red jeans. 

"Anyway~ Let me take you to your first class!" TaeMin grabbed my wrist and started to drag me to the 4th tower. Ah, this kid treating me like a rag doll. But isn't the 4th tower full of Seniors and Pre-Cal? Then it hit me...I HAVE A CLASS FULL OF SENIORS.

~*~

TaeMin just pushed me into room and ran to his class. Luckily, for me there were no people in class yet since a 5 minute passing period. Later than that. People get detention. The teacher greeted me nicely. She was nice old lady not like my tutor. 

Man, my old homeschool tutor is scary as....not saying anything. "AH-HA! New student! Pleasure to meet you. I've seen you're records and you seems like a little Einstein aren't cha!" The teacher ruffled my bun slightly smiling. She's so SWEET! 

I bowed politely but she looked surprised. Wae? I blinked a couple of times. "Minhae! I forgot that you couldn't talk. You have alot of respect for a girl with a disability." Awww, that touched my heart. What a nice compliment. I think? 

I took a seat next to window. People started to pour in the classroom like crazy next thing I knew it all of the seats were full. All seniors, makes my life more difficult...aigo..

Just don't make eye contact and I will not get bothered. So, I just decided to doodle in my drawing pad which is full of drawing ever since I was little. Peaceful bliss as the teacher just started to talk about equations that are really easy. I glazed upon the window the world was really pretty. 

Finally, I'm here at school. LEARNING. But something didn't feel right. It felt like someone was watching me. LITERALLY. It made me uncomfortable actually. I looked behind me and found a face man looking over my shoulder looking at my drawings? I think?

He quickly looked down as he made eye contact and continued to do the worksheet. Weird. I say. WEIRD. I shrugged it off and went on drawing the tree from outside. Class was less exciting as I anticipated but it's all good. The bell rang and I packed my stuff. As I stood up the angry bird stood up as well. 

AND HE IS TALL. Man, now I realize how short I am! I should of ate Umma's veggies! I looked down on my yellow sneakers and slung my red back pack over my shoulder with my schedule in my hands. Uhh..the Office the office did I just forget where that is?

"Min Young-inne!" Ah~ the voice of my loving cousin running in my class giving me a big hug. Oh gawd. He stopped and looked at the angry bird behind me with his eyebrows up high.  "Angyeong Kris! I didn't see you there. Oh! Let's go to your next class. Your going to be late!" 

Taemin pinched my ears and dragged me out of the room with Kris with a dumbfounded expression. To be honest, I'm quite terrified with that expression with his face. Office Aide is next Hooray~ 

~*~

Office Aide was really fun actually. Just walk around the school and deliver stuff. If they don't have anything to deliver you just clean or make copies of worksheets. 

"Min Young-sshi, I know your new and all but could you deliver this to the dance room? Just take a right and you'll be there Assaro?" The office manager lent me these sweatpants I bowed and took his request. Just take a right? Alright then.

I looked at the room number and it match the number painted on the door. Yes, I'm the right room! Victory dance! Okie Dokie Min Young that's enough. The room was blasting loud music since you know it's the dance room! 

The sweatpants belong to..Kim Jong In? I opened the door and found people doing a dance off. Everyone looked at me but I looked down. Oh wait, doesn't Tae- OOOOOH~ I see him! He's right there talking to Kystal in the corner. WAIT? KRYSTAL GOES TO THIS SCHOOL? 

He waved at me and I slightly nodded. I tugged on the teacher's clothing he looked at me and noticed that I was an office aide due to the badge. I tapped on the name tag on the sweat pants. "Jong In is over there dear. KAI!" 

A boy with lightly dark skin, ruffled black hair and a smirk smacked on his face stood up and walked towards me. I gulped and gave him his sweatpants like it was infected. "Your new huh? Well, thanks for getting me my sweatpants sweetie.." He whispered into my ears and walked off giving me a wink. 

I cringed and my heart just grew ice cold. Is that regular? I snapped out of it and walked back to the office. Man, that boy is creepy....

~*~

As usual Taemin picked me up from class and showed me to the next. While walking through the halls I heard booming voices, "DERP SQUAD COMING THROUGH! ANYEONG! HELLO! HI!" Taemin pushed me to the side while the people in the halls just separated like they were Moses. 

Then came three figures walking through the clear hallway. One of them eyed me curiously. Or are they looking at my cousin? NAH, they were looking my cousin. Man they remind of my siblings..I see the resemblance! The tall guy could be Jonghyun. Minus the tall part. The owl eyes could be Unnie! Then the poker face guys could be Donghae! 

"Ah~ Those weirdos are part of a group called EXO. I should introduce to you to them later. We're really good friends!"  Taemin smiled and dragged me to music. 

~*~

I began to look around the music room in awe. There were different guitars,basses, drums, basically musician heaven! But the thing that caught my eye was the black piano in the corner. It was calling me to play it. 

There was no one in the room yet so a little dabbling wouldn't hurt. Will it? I set my backpack besides the chair and began to play a couple of measures of, "Kiss The Rain." By Yiruma http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGaOIm5HOk

I've always loved playing the piano ever since I have 5 years old. Umma taught me when I got lonely when Oppas and Unnie would leave for their world tours. I wonder how they're doing now? I closed my eyes and continue to play the song. 

My fingers danced on the keys and the music filled my ears of joy and happiness. I opened my eyes and realized that I've finished the last measure of the song. Silence. I sighed and picked up my bag.

All a sudden I hear sudden claps besides the door. I turned around and I see Owl Eyes clapping slowly besides the door with Poker Face dude besides him. I looked at them, fixed my glasses, and took my seat. I don't even bother having any interactions with guys on the 1st day no way in hell. 

"You play really well.." Owl Eyes sat down besides me smiling shyly. Uhh..what should I say? Nah, just ignore them. Just pretend that they aren't there. I didn't look up or do anything the whole time. 

Poker face guys studied me weirdly like if I was an  alien on outer space. But I didn't budge. "Alright class take your seats." The music professor entered. Owl Eyes and PokerFace just looked at me weirdly the whole class period. 

~*~

LUNCH! LUNCH! LUNCH! FOOD FINALLY! <3 I entered the canteen and sat in back of the room. No one minded me since I didn't cause any trouble yet. My stomach growled of happiness as I brought out my lunch box out of my backpack. 

Mochi! Not Henry Mochi but Mochi the food! My favorite, Donghae Oppa bought me some when he visited Japan until that day I was hooked! I grabbed my chopsticks and picked up the one of the strawberry mochi ball. 

Drooling, drooling now come to Mama! I nibbled on it slightly until a dark figure came up to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Another update and Min Young started school! <3 

I have nothing much to say Minhae ._. 

Comment and Subscribe!

Bye! \(^0^)/